Lonely tonight? Chat/Roleplay/Whatever thread

Saw you on and figured I'd respond here. As a corrections officer I love restraining people. Send me a message I'd love to get to know you.
 
Saw you on and figured I'd respond here. As a corrections officer I love restraining people. Send me a message I'd love to get to know you.
Hi Hush, welcome to the Whatever Thread. Why don't you read the rules to get you started?
 
Good evening, Whipluvr. You're call sign is quite telling. I'm more of a riding crop wielder myself. Whips... Are unruly at times.
 
Good evening, Whipluvr. You're call sign is quite telling. I'm more of a riding crop wielder myself. Whips... Are unruly at times.
Damn straight I am. Why don't you join Hush and read through the rules at the top of the thread?
 
What a great idea for a thread. I'll throw my hat into the ring. I'm 37 from Scotland though English by birth. I'm rather dominant and love to give a nice spank and to tease. Like to chat about fantasies of which I have rather a few. Anyway if any ladies fancy chatting message me my yim is yak_411976
 
Hi WhipLuvr,

I've seen few of your posts, and I am only commenting here because I am not game to PM you. ;)

I saw your comments on Ladies with Big Tits and Wits, and I have also seen the pic on your av and profile, and would just like to say that your look perfect.

Oh, and if you don't mind, I would love to chat with you, and get to know so we could have some fun together. ;)

Hope to hear from you soon.

P.S. Feel free to PM WhipLuvr
 
Hi WhipLuvr,

I've seen few of your posts, and I am only commenting here because I am not game to PM you. ;)

I saw your comments on Ladies with Big Tits and Wits, and I have also seen the pic on your av and profile, and would just like to say that your look perfect.

Oh, and if you don't mind, I would love to chat with you, and get to know so we could have some fun together. ;)

Hope to hear from you soon.

P.S. Feel free to PM WhipLuvr
Hi Aussie, welcome to my thread! Why don't you share a little bit about yourself?
 
Hello, first time poster on this thread. Looks like what I am looking for, needing some female attention for tonight.
 
Hi Aussie, welcome to my thread! Why don't you share a little bit about yourself?

I'd be happy to tell you a bit about myself. I'm a 42 M from Sydney, here to make some friends with similar interests, and won't judge me because I'm enjoy hanging out here. Anything else you'd like to know WhipLuvr, feel free to ask, whether here or through PM. ;)
 
Haven't checked in here for a while, thought I'd leave a present for everyone into control play here :)

tumblr_myodqaSUp61ry2rtco1_500.png
 
Hmm haven't seen much activity on this thread so...

24 year old student originally from the UK here :)

If you know me from the threads, you know what I'm Into.. If not, send me a PM and I'll give you the rundown.
 
Last edited:
Aha, a thread worth reading from start in order to prepare properly,,,,,

I do think I will return ;).
 
Lonely tonight? Post your interests,orientation and any other relevant details here and find someone fun to talk to.

I'm Whipluvr, 21 year old sub from a land you've probably never heard of. I'm into bondage, dominance, lots of sexy roleplay and meeting new people.

Rules

Ask, and preferably get to know the other person before starting to play with them.
No harassment. If someone doesn't want to play with you, they don't want to play with you.
Play nice. Keep within Lit's rules. No underage/minor stuff here.
And finally:
Don't PM me. If you want something, post it here. I cannot emphasize this enough.

Enjoy!

Hey there, I'm 22, male. You're profile pic and avatar are quite amazingly beautiful. I appreciate a woman who keeps her body fit.
 
Sorry to hear that the old ladies took forever to leave their table at your restaurant. Here in Cuenca, Ecuador, one has to beg for the "check" as it is customary to let the diner sit at the table for 20 to 30 minutes or more before presenting the "check" to allow the diner to have a conversation with companions. Fine. I understand that. So why must I sit at my table alone for 30 minutes at 8 a.m. on Sunday morning when I'm the only customer in the restaurant and I'm eating from the buffet. If I don't tell the waiter who is refilling my coffee cup for the third time that I want my "factura" (check) and hand him my "cedula" (national ID card) I'll be left alone for a long time.
 
Back
Top