Loan Wolf from Seattle...

"So, what’s the play? We go back to the office and look at Arc's bank accounts or we head to the studio?" Alex asked.

“Alex, I’m not sure. If we go back to the office… we’ll need to file that report you just promised to the LA detective. I think I’d rather go back to the studio. Might be some files on Charity, her address for starters, maybe some information on Arc Ebonywood. Also, I need to keep up my cover. If the sex scene bugs you… you could shoot the scene with me. You have the equipment” I said looking down at his crotch “and we’d be hot on camera!”

I looked at the piece paper with the odd writing. “No clue. I can’t read it. Might need to try the university or some occultist.”

“Let’s go” Alex said as we walked to the big Cadillac Eldorado. We got in the car and Alex drove off. I had no idea where we were going. I called Chief Detective Burns.

“Did you get the judge to agree to the bank account probe?” I asked

“Yes” Burns replied.

Then I told him “the wire tap is not needed the guy is dead.”

“What?” Burns asked.

Then told him what had happened including the use of a flash/bang grenade.

“YOU DID WHAT?” he yelled at me.

“Chief, no yelling. Bad for you, remember!” I told him “The LAPD is on scene, cleaning it up. Alex and I are chasing down an important clue. A young girl’s life might be at stake.” I explained.

There was a deep breath and then he spoke

“Ok, try to save the girl. I’ll do damage control from here.” Burns said in a calmer voice. “You and Alex are a pain in the ass… but I do trust you to do the right thing. Keep me posted” He said and hung up.

“He is not so bad. I think he is starting to understand us better” I said to Alex. He just rolled his eyes.
 
"Understand us, or they upp'ed his blood pressure med's and he is feeling real mellow." Alex laughed as he cornered fast with a squeal of tires. "I know someone who might help us, and it's on the way to the studio."

He stated as he glanced over at his partner suddenly imagining doing a sex scene with her in front of cameras and stage hands. He had never had a performance problem when it came to sex, but somehow this worried him a little. But what was important was finding Charity. They knew she had been in Arc's car recently, they also knew she hadn't been in his apartment ... so where was she? After a few minutes he brought the car to stop in a rather downbeat area of the city. The stretch of road he parked on was dirty and filled on both side with closed down shops and rusting fenced in areas full of garbage.

"We're here." He said simply as he got out of the car and walked to the one remaining shop front that seemed to have any sign of life.

It's front panels were simple black, the display window barred. There was no signage at all saying what it did, what it sold or it's purpose for being here. Alex walked to the door and knocked. A few minutes later a small pale skinned man's face appeared between the bars on the door and looked up at Alex, then unlocked the door and opened it.

"I thought we agreed you would come back next week? I don't have it ready yet." The man stated wandering back into the store and leaving the door open for Alex and Angela to enter.

The shop itself was an oddity. It had selves and a counter and even an old style cash till, but to call it a 'shop' was a stretch. The air was musky with different type of incense and other less known aroma's and what little light filtered through the bars and dirt on the front window hardly illuminated the merchandise at all.

"I'm not here for that ... what do you make of this?" Alex held the letter out before the mans face.

The proprietor of the shop was a man of nondescript age. he may have been in his 20's, or he could of been in his 50's. His hair was a mess of black and grey and he had at least three days stubble on his chin. His clothing was as grubby as his looks, but his eyes shone with intelligence. He peered at the paper then took it from Alex as he more closely examined it.

"Where did you get this?" He asked quietly as he pulled a magnifying glass from somewhere to examine the paper more closely.

"Off of someone who no longer needs it. We need to know what it says, Hinkle, and we need it fast. Lives depend on it."

"Hmm, do they now Mr. FBI man, do they now." Hinkle didn't raise his eyes from the glass or paper. "It's a dead language, one of the many, but that's not to say I can't decipher it ... I just need time ... which you don't have, I know, I know." Hinkle put the paper and magnifying glass down on the counter. "$500 dollars."

"What?!" Alex looked at him shocked.

"$500 and I'll tell you what it says."

Alex reached out faster than the eye could see and grabbed the mans shirt front dragging him up and over the counter and into his face.

"Perhaps you didn't hear me. Lives are at risk, maybe a lot of lives. I don't have time for your bullshit, Hinkle. My grandmother told me you were dependable, don't do something stupid to prove her wrong." He growled from deep in his throat.

"Your ... your Grandmother is a fine lady ... I would never disappoint her." The man struggled uselessly in Alex's grasp. "No .. no charge for the FBI." He squeaked.

Alex let him go and he thudded back to the wooden floor on his side of the counter. Hinkle brushed his shirt back down where it h ad bunched up in Alex's grip. Alex pointed a long thick finger at the man.

"Get it done, Hinkle. Get it done fast. If you cost people their lives I will be back and even if you run you know I will find you."

With that and a smile at Angela he walked from the shop and back to his car. Pulling away and heading to the studio he looked over at Angela.

"Don't worry, he'll come through with what he need."
 
Angela can sing?

The place Alex took me was pretty odd. I mean weird, almost spooky. The place smelled of old books and strange chemicals. There were odd artifacts everywhere. There was non-human (Orc?) skull on the back book case. A jeweled dagger under the case display case. A flute hiding in the corner. A small what looked like a treasure chest on the floor. There were copious bottles filled with colored fluids in one location. Herbs, vials of other chemicals and several piles of notes or were they scrolls in another location. There were old leather-bound tomes of assorted shades of brown everywhere.


The owner, Hinkle, was even more weird than the store. He was a small man, wearing odd clothing and very unkept. His appearance made you wonder how the place stayed in business. But Hinkle seemed to know what he was doing and Alex had used him before. Alex seemed to know how to handle the guy... and promised me he would produce.

As Alex turned was walked out of the shop, I pulled out some cash and placed on the glass counter. “Thanks” I said walking after Alex. It was not $500, probably more like $250, but it was something. I just felt kind of sorry for the guy.

The door to the shop closed, so I did not hear what Hinkle said. But Hinkle smiled as he pocketed the money. He quoted some ancient writing “and God decreed that those she had hidden from him would be hidden from humanity. One of the hidden folk is Alex’s partner. Now that is interesting!!”

Alex drove to the studio. I was wondering how Alex had met the strange man and what business they were doing together. But i knew Alex would not tell me, so I left it alone. We parked and met up with Tim inside the studio. “Thanks… for helping out. We really needed someone.” Tim explained.

“So what’s the scene?” I asked.

“It is parody of a horror movie. The opening scene is a musical number.” Tim explained. “Can you sing?” He asked.

“No” I said with a disgusted look on my face.

“Please Angela…” Tim asked

“Crap” I said agreeing to sing. I changed into a skimpy bikini and showed up on the set. There was a male actor named “Axelrod” in a suit, a redhead named Cherry, and a blonde named Bree both in bikinis as well. The camera was focused on Axelrod’s crotch and as he unzips. We all start singing. The music was Thriller. But in the words were different.

“It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes,
You're paralyzed

[Chorus]
'Cause this is Driller, Driller night
And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike
You know it's Driller, Driller night
You're fighting for your life with Driller inside, Driller tonight

'Cause this is Driller, Driller night
Girl I can Drill you more than any fool would ever dare try
Driller, Driller night
So let me hold you tight and share a Driller, thriller

I'm gonna Drill you tonight!!

We all danced and swayed as we sang. Alex was trying very hard not to laugh out loud and ruin the shoot. But I could tell he thought this was very funny. As a half nymph I have an amazing voice and everyone thought I sounded really good. I just hate singing.

"Cut, that was Great!" Tim said. "Now we need to do the scene with the werewolf!" He explained.
 
People started to look at each other as time dragged on. Tim checked his watch and stared dagger at the AD who quickly scampered off set. Curious and needing a break from seeing Angela in a skimpy bikini. The Assistant Director ran backstage to a dressing room and pushed open the door.

"Oh, just great! Tim is going to kill me!" The girl stated as Alex walked up behind her and looked over her shoulder.

On the floor of the dressing room was a tall, well built guy, half in and half out of a cheesy werewolf costume. The smell of booze in the air would have told the tale, but the empty bottle on the counter nailed it. The girl looked up at Alex in a panic.

"What do I tell Tim? He will kill me. I hired this drunk prick." She bleated as Alex slowly smiled and patted her shoulder reassuringly.

"It's ok, I'll put on the suit. I'm sure there isn't much to acting like a wild beast with sexy girls all around right?" He shrugged. The girl smirked and kissed him.

"Thank you, you're a life saver. But be quick, I'll go tell Tim."

Ten minutes later Alex walked, or more exactly loped onto the new set. This one was supposed to be in the depths of the forest at night time and according to the 'script' he was to terrorise three young girls as they camped by the fire and eventually have sex with all of them. As he moved onto the set everyone stopped and stared at him. His long tongue lolled out of his snout as his dark red eyes gazed at all the people. His long ear pricked up and he inhaled deeply smelling the heady scents of sex and young female arousal all over the place. His soft brown and black fur lay evenly over his well muscled torso, his thick toned legs and paws almost throbbed with power and the hidden glint of claw shone slightly in the lighting of the set. His tail flickered from side to side slightly, but what most everyone was staring at was between his legs. He had been soft when he came out here but the steady stares and scents had the desired effect and his thick red cock was now almost fully hard swaying between his legs. Right now it was probably around 10" long.

"Looks like the costume department finally earned their money for once." Tim laughed clapping his hands in glee as he waved people into position.

"Am I getting danger pay for this, Tim?" Cherry asked with a laugh as she licked her lips and stared fixedly at Alex's cock.

Alex looked over at Angela wondering if she could somehow tell it was him, even with the drastic transformation. Seeing her in the skimpy bikini that hardly covered anything made his cock reach final length, 12".

"I'm gonna need it I think." Cherry remarked again more softly now but in a husky voice.

"Positions everyone ... and ... ACTION!"
 
On the set was were some trees, three tents, a small fake fire and three sleeping bags near the fire. The back drop was painted to show a dark and dangerous forest. The full moon clearly visible.

“Let’s strip down to our bikini’s and lick pussies!” the blonde Bre suggested. “Yes” Cherry and I squealed. We all pulled off our other clothing, leaving only our bikini’s.

Then we heard a wolf’s howl.

“It’s a full moon! What about werewolves!!” I gasped pointing to moon.

“Stop worrying, Angela… there is no such thing as Werewolves. Now come over here and lick my pussy!” Cherry said.

I move to her “But I sense there is a hunger that is never satisfied.”

“That is my slutty pussy, dear. Now start licking!” Cherry moaned as she pulled off her bikini bottom and spread her legs in front of the camera.

“Three young, beautiful girls, alone, in the forest… our pussies blooming with sexual desire. What could happen?” Bre asked the camera.

I got between those spread legs licking Cherry’s clit. She moaned louder in pleasure. She grabbed my head and held it to her pussy. I licked and suckled on her pussy. Cherry moaned uncontrollably, "Yes, oh god yes. Please suck me harder. Fuck yeah;"

Bre came over and pulled off her bikini bottom too. She wanted in the action. She lay next to Cherry and spread her legs. Meanwhile Cherry started to shake, she started to tremble; As I flicked my tongue faster on her clit. "I'm coming, I'm coming." Cherry moaned as a massive orgasm hits her.

"Fuck yes. Yes, oh god." Cherry gasps and moans as she humps my face. Finally, she is done cumming and tells me “That was great”

Then we hear another howl. Only a lot louder and closer.

“Oh shit!” We all gasp. As one of the brushes shakes. Then a man/wolf creature appears. He is naked except for his wolf fur. He loped on all fours, a red tongue lolling while his tail waggles. Under him is a huge cock, bobbing with each step he takes.

“Don’t eat us!” I said to the monster. But that only makes the monster lick his lips and growl. But I can see a lustful gleam in his eyes and I get an idea. “Wait… you want to fuck us! And eat our pussies!” I say to the werewolf. The wolf shakes his head up and down.

Bre, Cherry and I all spread our legs… “Be gentle!” We all moan as his cock was massive.
 
Last edited:
In wolf form for the first time in Angela's presence, Alex found, as usual, his higher brain functions were cloudy and impaired. As a werewolf the more primal desires and thoughts came to the fore, but he could still tell right from wrong, he still had moral and conscious control over his actions, well, unless driven to the heights or rage when all control left him. Right now though he hardly needed any form of higher brain function. The scent of three wet and horny pussies on three young sexy girls was almost to mush for his now very sensitive sense of smell to deal with. He growled deep in his throat as the girls offered themselves to him. It was a dream come true, for both the human and werewolf. Standing to his full height of 8' he stretched his muscular arms back and threw back his head to howl, then moved toward the blonde who his mind identified fuzzily as Bre. He could tell Cherry had already cum once, his snout telling him the strongest sex scent came from her, and he knew how Angela tasted, so he lowered his head slowly between the blondes open legs and sniffed. His warm heated breath wafting over her exposed pussy as he enjoyed her heady scent. Then his long tongue flicked out over her hardened clit and lips.

His sharp teeth shone in the studio light as his tongue worked on Bre, his strong paws pushing her legs open more as he snuffled and licked her wetness. God she tasted great. His sense of taste too was heightened for some reason in wolf form and he could eat this blonde all day long. He flicked her clit making her moan loudly as he glanced to the side, meeting Angela's eyes with his glowing red ones. he arm stretched out pulling her closer with ease as his paw pushed her legs apart and one claw slowly worked over her clit teasingly before brushing her wet lips and inserting a thick finger inside her. His tongue pointed and pushed inside Bre making her body go rigid as she succumbed to an orgasm. His tongue pushed inside her, deeper, deeper opening her as she thrashed around on the floor.

"This is incredible footage." Tim grinned off camera. "That werewolf suit looks incredible."

Ignoring him, Alex the werewolf drove Bre to a second huge orgasm making her eyes role back into her head before her body flopped to the ground like a limp doll. Alex pulled his tongue slowly from her pussy getting a whimper from her as he now turned to Angela. he pulled his finger from her dripping pussy and sucked it clean, snorting as he enjoyed the taste, but then he was on her, between her legs, his huge engorged red cock brushing her inner thighs and finally her pussy. His paws grabbed her hips, pulling her up and against him as he looked deeply into her eyes as he bent forward his tongue slipping into her mouth as with an almost savage thrust he pushed his red mushroom cock head inside her warm inviting body.
 

Attachments

  • werewolf-i10897.jpg
    werewolf-i10897.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1
It was easy to act, when the makeup guy did such a good job. The werewolf looked like a werewolf. He grabbed my hips and pulled me to him. I was a little surprised at first, but quickly understood what he wanted. I spread my legs wide, as I ground my pussy against his huge hard cock. It did not last long as he slipped his cock into my pussy with a growl. I was getting fucked nice and deep. It felt amazing. I moan and gasped under the big beast. But there was something about it that reminded me of Alex.

Once the other two girls saw I loved his cock, they looked a little disappointed not to be the first. They quickly refocused their attentions on the werewolf. The Blonde got between his legs to play with and suck on his balls as the redhead brought her chest to the Werewolf’s face. He took one of her nipples into his mouth. She moaned sharply as the beast sucked and bit her nipples. She grabbed the werewolf’s head and pressed it to her tits as he pleasured her breasts.

Meanwhile, I was getting a lot of cock rammed into my pussy. I had already cum once, and was getting ready to cum again. The beast had me pinned to the ground and he could feel my diamond-hard nipples jabbing his chest.

The redhead leaned back and spread her legs wide, holding her swollen pussy lips far apart as she stroked the tight button of her clit. The werewolf’s mouth drove in and started licking. Soon her hips began to move forward and back. Her breasts swayed forward and back as she moaned.

It did not take long, as the werewolf knew how to lick pussy, before the redhead was cumming. He felt a surge in her pussy and suddenly her pussy started to gush her juices as she squealed in pleasure.

Meanwhile, the werewolf rode me faster, and long, loud moans escaped from my mouth. The blonde switched from pleasuring the wolf's balls to tonguing my ass. I stiffened at the unexpected pleasure and a few moments later, I came with a loud cry, my pussy gushing and spasming around werewolf’s huge cock.
 
It was all to much for Alex. Angela cumming hard on his cock, squeezing and milking it with her tight pussy, the taste of Cherry's pussy as she flooded his mouth with her juice, the intense smell of sex all around and on him. He growled hard ramming his cock deep one last time then held still as his entire body shook and went rigid. His head fell back and a howl exploded from his throat as he began to shoot streams of thick potent cum deep inside Angela's body. His cock throbbed hard, expanded, softened, expanded and softened over and over, almost locking them together as his balls emptied inside this amazing woman beneath him. Her perfect breasts rubbing on his soft fur and muscular chest as he pulled his tongue from Cherry and looked down into Angela's eyes before kissing her, his tongue long enough to slip into her throat. Finally gathering himself he pulled from Angela leaving her pussy gaping for a second or two, his cum oozing from her, before he turned and loped away into the fake tress and backstage.

Behind him Alex could hear the whoops and applause from the stage hands and Tim for a scene well done as he quickly got to the changing rooms. The man was still unconscious on the floor and Alex closed the door, or more just pushed it shut, doorknobs were awkward things when you had long claws. He closed his eyes and tried to focus, this had always been the hardest part for him. He found turning into a werewolf was like slipping on a good pair of boots that fit perfectly, but coming out of it back into human form was hard. However after a minute or two he felt the metamorphosis happening. It always left him sick to the pit of his stomach and his muscles all ached, but he was now human again and naked. He quickly gathered his clothes and dressed and walked back out to the set from the other direction. People were milling around, Tim had a huge grin on his face.

"Alex! Dude, you missed an amazing scene. Your girlfriend is a natural, she could become a big name on these types of movies. You should talk to her." The man gushed slapping Alex on the shoulder then wincing and holding his hand in pain. "Packing a lot of muscle their, Alex."

"Thanks, Tim ... I'll, um ... I'll talk to her for you."
 
Angela

I even knew the scene was magical. It was going to turn into a porn classic. I took a quick shower and washed up. I got dressed and met up with Alex.

“Alex, you missed it! The werewolf scene was pretty special.” I told him.

He smiled and shrugged his shoulders then he gave me the "let’s get back to business face."

“Girl in trouble, I remember.” I told him. But half my mind was still on the amazing fuck I just got. I refocused all my mind on the case.

“I’ll talk to Tim, and get Charity's address” I told Alex. Tim just happened to walk by about a minute later.

“Oh great, I found you. Come to my office.” Tim said in excitement. Alex and I walked over with him. He typed a few things in the computer and pulled up the studio's website.

“We put your last scene on our “preview/trailer” website. The numbers are incredible.” Tim exclaimed “100% viewer enjoyment, critics gave it 4 erections, and it has over 15M hits. You are a porn superstar. You are going to make a LOT of money!!” Tim gasped.

I looked over to Alex with a worried look, When I looked back at Tim, I was back in character again. A huge smile on my face. “Wow, that is AWESOME!” I said all excited.

“Since you and your co-star… actually directed the scene, I know Arc was useless. I’ll give each of you 10% of the profits, once we release. How does that sound?” He asked.

“Great!” I replied.

“Hey, I need a favor.” I ask Tim. “Can I get Charity's address, Alex and I want to check up on her. Make sure she is ok”

“I can’t. Sorry, you need to ask her for it. Privacy rules” Tim replied.

“How about I cut my fee to 5% of the profits… it is important. We are worried about her” I explained.

“I’m worried too. Forget the fee stuff. I think I can trust you two. Can you look in on her? Here is her address” Tim said as he wrote it down on a piece of paper and handed it to me.

“Cool… call me when you need me” I told Tim.

Alex and I walked back to his car. I handed him the address. “I’m going to be in some deep shit once the boss finds out about that porno” I told Alex as I got in his car and we took off.
 
"You know that everyone at the office will see that trailer, right? What you gonna do with all that money?" Alex grinned over at Angela as he drove them to Charity's apartment in the city. "Burns is going to have a coronary." He chuckled thinking about how Owen would react to it. One of his agents doing a porno for everyone to see? "If it's any consolation I think you looked amazing ... how was the werewolf anyway? He looked like a big guy, was it some sort of prosthetic cock, like a strapon?"

The question was obviously erroneous, but he had to make small talk about it. He didn't want Angela to know what he truly was, that it had been him in his other form on set. It was possible she might be fine with it, maybe, but she was only human and so far to his experience humans didn't take well to knowing that, firstly, werewolves were real and secondly that they had been getting fucked by one. As they drove through LA the area they moved into was low rent, but not a gang territory. It seemed Charity had lucked out with finding a nice apartment which was unusual for new actresses in this city. Finally he pulled up outside the apartment complex. This time the rooms were on the ground floor with a communal set of post boxes attached to the wall inside the front doors.

"Lets see if the apartment manager is around." Alex stated as they entered the building.

He moved to the first apartment, number one which also had a plate attached stating building manager and knocked. Eventually an older pot bellied man opened the door slightly and scowled at Alex.

"What do you want?"

"FBI, Sir. I'm Agent Durant and this is my partner Agent Fox." Alex stated flashing his badge which got a careful look over by the manager. "We'd like to see Charity's room please."

"Is she ok? I haven't seen her for a day now, thats not like her." The man actually seemed concerned and grabbed a set of keys off a rack of hooks by the door to his apartment and stepped outside. "She's a sweet girl and always pays her rent on time, I would hate to lose her."

He led them along a tiled corridor to an apartment door and unlocked it, pushing it open. Alex was relieved the guy hadn't asked for a warrant, that always held things up when you had a barrack room lawyer who thought he knew best. Alex glanced at Angela and smiled at the manager.

"We'll return the key when we're finished, Sir. Thank you for your help." Alex grabbed the door key from the mans hand and gently moved him aside before entering the apartment.

Unlike Arc's this one was airy and clean, tidy and colourful. A slight scent from a cinnamon stick could be detected and Alex spotted it on a mantle piece over a fire place. The living room, kitchenette was modest and had french doors which opened onto a small paved patio with flowers bordering it. The usual pile of letters and junk mail lay on a small side table as Alex moved further into the room seeing two doors leading from it, one to the bedroom and one to the bathroom.
 
Charity apartment gave us no clues. Alex and I searched the place really good, and nothing. I was disappointed. We were down to 2 leads… Arc’s bank account probe and Alex mystery piece of paper. There was nothing left to do, but go back to our FBI offices.

As he and I walked in I heard someone start playing “Centerfold” from The J. Geils Band.

Does she walk? Does she talk?
Does she come complete?
My homeroom homeroom angel
Always pulled me from my seat

She was pure like snowflakes
No one could ever stain
The memory of my angel
Could never cause me pain

Years go by I'm lookin' through a girly magazine
And there's my homeroom angel on the pages in-between

My blood runs cold
My memory has just been sold
My angel is the centerfold
Angel is the centerfold

“I guess someone saw the video” I said to Alex.

Then we heard Chief Detective Owen Burns yell “ALEX AND ANGELA GET IN HERE”

Hal’s head popped up over the cubical wall “You are so fucked… I mean fucked again based upon this video trailer” He joked.

“Go back to jacking off Hal… it is what you do best” I said as Alex and I walked over to Chief Detective Burns’ office.

“Chief, NO yelling” I told him as Alex and I sat down.

“Tell me about the case” He asked. It surprised me. I thought he was going to yell at me about the video. Alex and I filled him in. At the end I said “Need to check the bank account, and the mystery piece of paper… but we are running out of leads.” I told him.

“Good work so far. LAPD asked for a copy of your report. You two might want to work on that.” The chief suggested.

“Sure.” I answered “Are you going to yell at me about the porno I made?” I asked.

“I was pissed when I first saw it… but I understand being undercover. You have to do what you have to do.” He said. Then he looked me into the eyes “I hope you don’t mind me saying… but that scene was super hot. You are a natural. The whole floor was looking at it… and I have to say everyone, even the women got turned on. I had a hard time getting people to go back to work.”

“Thanks Chief. We’ll get started on that report.” I said and Alex and I left the office.
 
As they left the Chief's office and Alex closed the door behind them he lent over and whispered in Angela's ear.

"Who would have guessed. All it took to calm the old goat down was some good porn." He grinned as they reached their desks and slumped into his chair pulling his keyboard toward him. "Look, partner, I'll do the reports for the LAPD, I know you hate paperwork, beside you must be worn out." Alex winked. "But it looks like we have the green light for the bank statements. Do you want to chase them down and I'll catch up with you later?"

Getting a thumbs up from Angela, Alex got started on the written reports. His keyboard skills actually weren't to shabby and he could type as fast two fingered as most of his colleagues using four or more. His memory two was precise so he had no concerns he could list for the PD everything that happened at Arc's. If they believed him or not was another question but he had no reason to lie. He noticed Hal wandering closer and tried to ignore the man but that turned out to be impossible as he pulled a chair over and leaned over Alex's desk. Now Angela had gone off to deal with Arc's bank records Hall seemed braver.

"So ... how was it seeing Agent Fox getting fucked like that? I mean you must have had a front row seat right?" The man asked softly under his breath.

If only you knew, Alex thought to himself. "Hal, don't you have something better to do?"

"Well, hell yeah, I could go watch the vid again. God damn she is fucking hot. You lucked out getting her as a partner ... and to think we all thought you two would kill each other within the first day."

Alex turned slowly to look at Hal and his eyes narrowed a dark red glow seemed to emanate from deep within them.

"Hal, fuck off, or so help me they'll never find your body." Alex whispered.

Hal almost fell out of his chair seeing the red glowing eyes and staggered to his feet. The rest of the agents in the office watched bemused as he ran from the office.

"What did you say to him, Durant?" One of the other female agents asked with a smile.

"Oh, just that Angela was going to be back soon and I had told her he had been going through her locker looking for her panties." Alex winked getting laughter from the others.
 
Angela f’d up

I was in a back room at the bank, when my cell phone rang. It was Tim. “Where are you?” He asked.

“First Bank of LA, on Pacific and 5th.” I answered

“Some guys want you to star in their next movie. B horror flick, not porno, you hit the big time!” Tim said in excitement.

“I’m kind of busy” I answered

“Can it wait? She’s busy.” I heard Tim ask someone on his end of the phone. There was more talking but I could not hear what was said.

“They can’t wait, they’ll meet you there” Tim said and hung up the phone. I could hear some stress in his voice.

I sighed. My undercover job was affecting my real job. I went back to the bank statements. I had figured out the cult was paying Arc via PayPal. Arc would then cut checks from his PayPal account to his bank account. Without getting into the PayPal system, there no way I could figure out who was paying him. I was looking into older checks to see if maybe they used a more traceable means used to pay him before they started PayPal process. 20 minutes later was when I found the check from Mr. Brevil. It matched the amounts and was a one time event.

“Bingo” I said. I circled the payment. I heard a gun become cocked. I looked up and saw three men all with guns pointed at me.

“Angela... please come with us.” One of them said.

I could have used my nymph powers on them, but I thought I could wait. These guys might take me to the missing girls.

They hurried me to their car. The placed a bag over my head. “Fuck” I thought. “Can’t do nymph powers with a bag over my head.” 30 minutes later we all arrived at the beautiful home of Mr. Brevil. Of course I could not see it, not until later. It had a private and stunning view of the ocean. The house was surrounded by a wall and there was a gated entrance. The house itself was a 2 story mansion, with over 10,000 sq ft and 8 bedrooms. There was a huge pool in the sprawling backyard, with multiple Cypress trees standing around the pool. The alluring resort-like pool had a separate cabana, on the large property. The home was private and tranquil even though this was part of LA.

I entered the home and was taken to a basement. I was placed in a jail cell. The bag removed from my head. In the cells around me were Charity, Kara, Lana, and Sky. They all told me the same story, forced sex every night with at least six different men. When they begged for rest, they were beaten.

“They are going to kill you.” Lana said with confidence to me. “They have to kill you. We had no one looking for us, but you will. You will have people looking for you. And you now know too much. You are in deep trouble.” She told me.

“Sometimes, it is the antelope that is hurting the lion” I said with a smile. “Krill Brevil has no idea what a mistake it was to capture me. I just hope you four are ready for your freedom.” I told them.
 
Last edited:
Alex walked the report to Burns office. He had already filed it in the system for LAPD to read when they needed to. Owen looked up as Alex entered and took the offered folder.

"Have you heard from your partner?" The older man asked with an odd expression on his face.

Alex shrugged and pulled out his cell to make sure he hadn't missed any calls or texts and shook his head. "Nope ... why?"

"She was at the bank checking those accounts you two were so hot about but the bank manager called me a few minutes ago to say she left in a hurry ... with some men he didn't know."

The two men looked at each other, it could only mean one thing. They had sniffed to close to something important and Angela had paid the price. But if they knew she was a Fed they wouldn't risk killing her ... right?

"They won't kill her. They must know who she is. It would bring down to much heat." Alex stated wondering who he was trying to calm down, himself or Owen.

"You sure about that are you? You thought these guys were satanic cultists didn't you? You think people who worship Satan care if she carries a badge or not? Besides, for all you know they might just think she is a porn actress."

"A porn actress with access to a persons private bank accounts?" Alex asked getting more and more worried.

"Fair point. I've already issued a BOLO for her. Her car is still at the bank though." Owen sat back in his chair a little and Alex could tell he was equally as concerned. "Any idea's who took her and why ... and where?"

"The cultists ... because they were worried she would find something in those bank records ... and no idea, in that order."

Alex quickly left the office and ran down to the parking lot. He should have gone with her, the reports could of waited. When did paperwork ever matter to him anyway. He kept guilt tripping himself all the way to the bank where the manager was waiting, shook his hand, and led him to the security office where the CCTV footage was already queued up. Alex watched the men lead Angela out of the bank, she went willingly is seemed but then she wouldn't want to start off a fight in a crowded public area. The outside camera showed them get into a car and speed away. The banks security officer had already made a note of the license plate which Alex called through to the office. He was reading the bank statements and had just got to the ringed payment when Burns called him.

"The car is registered to a Krill Brevil, he has a mansion up in the hills. Made a name for himself in financial circles, a self made man, a billionaire now and he has some heavy hitting high power friends in the city. How do you want to play this, Alex?" Burns asked.

He knew how he wanted to play it. Go in guns blazing, they had enough to get a search warrant, but Brevil might kill Angela if they swarmed in their flashing their FBI credentials.

"Lets get some surveillance on the place ... I trust Angela to keep herself safe for now at least. Let's see if we can get her or maybe the others kidnapped girls on video or camera in his property then we can raid it."
 
Angela

I had not worn tennis shoes. I should always wear tennis shoes, because you never know when you’ll get captured by wack-job cultists. A tennis shoe has so many uses… luckily, Charity had worn them. I had her pull out the laces and throw them to me. I tied them together and had a nice strong rope to choke someone with.

“When the leader comes in… do not look at me” I told the other girls.

“Why?” Lana asked.

“Just don’t” I told her.

Krill Brevil came down to the basement an hour after my arrival. He had black, coily hair, that hung over his menacing face. Darting black eyes, set deep within their sockets. He moved smoothly, despite his huge belly. The man was fat. Grossly over weight.

Yet there was something mystifying about him. I knew he had power and abilities regardless of his waistline. He was wearing a silk shirt and elegant tie. Over the shirt he was wearing a vest with 4 buttons, it had a deep v-line.

The jacket was clearly made for him, it fit perfectly over his large gut. Over the jacket, he wore an old-fashioned cloak. Like he was a warlock or something. He was staring at me.

“Angela Fox. You are the last piece we needed, before the resurrection. How good of you to join us” He said smiling an evil smile.

“Krill… or should I call you high priest of the Sect of Lamashtu?” I asked

“You think you are so smart. I will enjoy impregnating you” Krill replied.

“So you plan to resurrect Lamashtu, your made up demon lord goddess.” I said trying to get him to tell me more about their plans.

“The goddess is not made up. But unfortunately, you will not see her. You will be dead by that time. I’m so tempted to keep you alive to see the shocked look on your smug face when she returns to earth.” Krill said.

“Girls look away” I told the other prisoners as I begin to unbutton my shirt to expose my huge chest. “Krill… I’m will to do anything… if you don’t kill me” I suggested as I turned on my nymph powers.

Krill laughed, totally unaffected by my beauty. “Oh Angela… your fairy powers have no affect on me. I’m well protected. But capturing you, is why I’m so sure this ceremony will release the goddess from her exile. Killing a nymph on the altar… after impregnating her… think of the magical power I will release!” He laughed and walked out of the basement.
 
Night had fallen and Alex was into his 5th hour in the surveillance van outside Brevil's manor house. Alongside him were two other agents, all of them wearing headsets and watching tv monitors showing what little they could get from cameras hidden outside looking over the high walls.

"The sound is for shit!" Alex groused pulling his headset off.

"What do you expect? We haven't got audio inside the building, we're trying to use mouse ears to pick up discussions. We're lucky we got some cameras hidden on the walls in the foliage. If his gardeners had cut all that back from the wall we'd have squat." Agent Foley stated with a shrug.

Alex knew the man was right. This had all been set up quick and rough, but everyone had done their best when they realised a fellow agent was kidnapped and being held inside the mansion. Alex checked his watch again, 2am already, what the hell was Brevil doing in there with Angela. He felt useless sitting out here. He considered changing into his werewolf form and storming the damn place. The bullets would sting but not kill and he doubted they used silver bullets. He could tear through the place in minutes, find Angela and the other girls, assuming they were there and alive, and get them free. But then what? Angela would know what he was and how did you explain a werewolf attack in the middle of LA with FBI agents looking on? The very first lesson he was taught as a young boy was never to let who he really was show or be known. Then his phone beeped.

"Alex? It's Hinkle ... um, you need to get to my shop right now."

"I'm kinda in the middle of something, can't it wait? Angela has been kidnapped."
The phone went quiet for long enough Alex checked it to make sure the line was still open. "You still there?"

"Alex, if they have Angela then you REALLY need to come see me right now. I figured out what the letter was, it's important ... VERY important."

"Ok, give me ten minutes." Alex hung up. At this time of night the traffic should be light enough to give him a clear run to Hinkle's place.

Climbing from the van leaving instructions for the agents to call him if anything happened, Alex climbed into his car and sped off. Hinkle wasn't prone to nervousness, considering his clientele nothing usually fazed the man, but something in his voice had sounded scared and that worried Alex a lot.
 
The FBI team outside Krill’s home was of no concern. Krill had a secret way to exit his property. He and his men rounded me and the other girls up. A bag was placed over my head again. We were taken to an elevator and went deep under ground. As the elevator doors reopened. We were at an underground pier. A speed boat was waiting. We were loaded on the boat. The boat traveled a short distance underground, then via a water cave, we were on the ocean, near Santa Monica.

It was very dark night and the boat had no lights. I was sure the FBI never saw us leave. The boat headed south and turned inland at Venice beach and Marina Del Rey boat docks. The LA aqua ducts had water in them and the boat just went up the concrete river.

The boat stopped somewhere in LA and a van was waiting for us. A short trip later we were in the LA Memorial Coliseum. I was surprised at the size of the sect followers at this event. There was over 1,000 people there, probably all the Sects of Lamashtu throughout the US, if not the world. The people were on the grass field in their dark cloaks and weird symbols. The sect had placed a large altar in the middle of the field. The victim laying flat on their back. This larger altar was surrounded by 4 smaller altars, where the victim stood strapped to the altar stone.

I was stripped naked and placed on the middle altar. I was strapped down with my legs apart. The bag over my head was removed. My nymph powers would not charm 1000 people, or allow me to command them what to do. I did not see a means to escape my situation, so i got ready to tell jokes.
 
Alex almost took the door off Hinkle's store as he entered making the little man jump a mile into the air.

"This better be important, Hinkle." He snarled as he towered over the bespectacled man.

"It is, you have to stop them sacrificing Angela." Hinkle stated firmly.

Alex stared at him as if he had gone mad. "Of course I'll stop them sacrificing Angela, I would stop any sacrifice." He paused and grabbed Hinkle's shirt and lifted the man from his feet. "They are going to sacrifice Angela?!"

"Yes, yes her and other girls. They need a lot of blood to make this spell work, but Angela would bring the Goddess more power than she would normally have if they finish the ceremony."

"Hinkle you're babbling. What Goddess, what ceremony, what spell?" Alex let them man down and rubbed at his face in confused frustration.

"The paper you gave me was a spell, it would need chanting by a lot of people to power the spell, chanting and blood. It also gave details of requirements for the spell, the number of sacrifices needed, a ring of stones. If successful the spell will open a doorway allowing the Goddess to enter our realm and cause chaos killing thousands, maybe millions. You have to get there fast and stop it."

"A stone circle?! We're not in the UK you know, LA isn't renowned for its ..." Alex stopped as his own words triggered a memory. "I know where they are!!" He turned to leave but Hinkle grabbed him.

"Wait, you need to know how to stop the spell."

Minutes later Alex was speeding through the city on his way to the LA Coliseum. He checked with the surveillance van and got nothing. There had been no motion, no activity from within the mansion, but Alex knew they had left already, he just knew it. He next contact FBI HQ in LA ordering up the HRT unit but was told they were out on another call. Swearing he told the agent to get them to the Coliseum as fast as possible. As he swerved around traffic he saw the Coliseum before him, however this went down it was gonna get messy.
 
The weather outside had gotten colder. All light in the coliseum had turned off. Candles around the alters were lit as if by magic. Or I should say it was magic. The candles provided the only light, but my nymph vision allowed me still to see everything. Krill asked the crowd for silence as he pulled out a large leather-bound book painted with the strange symbols. He began a loud chant. The crowd closed their eyes and joined the chant. Their focus was intense. Everyone was concentrating hard on the chant. A wind began to blow.

I was nude, on an altar, legs spread, in the center of a bunch of chanting freaks. My body shuddered in the chill, and goosebumps covered my bare flesh. The incantation was repetitive. Like their were calling someone.

It was time for me to do something. Break everyone’s concentration was my first idea.

“Boring folks. Really boring. Men try bring your voices down a few notches, women put some feeling into this chant. It won’t work unless you change it up some.“ I yelled out.

Krill looked at me. “They are in a trance. They can’t hear you.”

I did nymph beauty stun on him. He just smiled. “That does not work on me.” He said.

“Got you to stop chanting asshole.” I said back with a smile.

“There are plenty of people chanting.” He explained but he seemed pissed at what I had done. “I will enjoy fucking and killing you!” He added with anger.

He remove his robe. He was naked.

“So I like a little foreplay, glass of wine, some nice music.” I asked.

“I will impregnated you. Than I will gut you like a fish!” Krill yelled. His anger seemed to cause his cock to get hard. He walked over to me. And with no preparations, rammed his cock in me.

He nodded to one of the assistant priests, who pulled out a knife and walked over to Kara. He plunged the knife in her belly as she screamed. Her guts spilled out as the assistant priest opened her up.

I had to do something. I could not let another girl die. But what. Then I saw something. I looked above me into the black of the sky. Two dazzling yellow eyes, with the elliptical pupils of a cat, opened. The field was bathed in the strange yellow light of those eyes.

I had to do something fast. As the other three assistant priests looked to Krill for a nod to kill their girl, I was in their vision. I turn on my full nymph stunning beauty and hoped it would affect them. My hope was realized. All three became stunned and just stared at me. Krill nodded but none of them moved.

“Oops, I fucked up your scarifies, sorry” I said in mocking tone to Krill. He became even more angry. He fucked me harder.

“You bitch, you may have caused a delay... but the goddess is almost here!” He screamed in triumph.
 
Alex had arrived moments before Kara died, working his way into the Coliseum, taking out two guards before they even knew he was there. Now he was crouched on the lowest seating on the edge of the field watching what was happening. Over the Coliseum clouds had started to gather and swirl, like a thunderstorm and yet outside the arena the sky was clear and full of stars. The chanting grew louder and louder, the robed acolytes seemingly hypnotised by the sound. Then Alex watch Kara die, her belly slit open, Angela naked and helpless on the alter stone, the high priest pushing his cock inside her as he held a blade ready and the other high priests standing by their own sacrifices.

"Nooo!!" He screamed as Kara slumped against the ropes holding her up but the sound of his anger and paid was lost in the chanting waves of sound.

A rage he hadn't felt for years exploded inside him and his head fell back as he let lose a rumbling growl that shook the concrete he stood on. The transformation was fast, his clothing torn asunder as he lept from the rim of the stands onto the field scattering robed people left and right. Now in full werewolf form he bounded forward with a speed that took the remaining guards who were not under Angela's spell by surprise. Shocked at his sudden appearance, not to mention WHAT he was, they levelled their guns and started firing while above them in the crowds yellow cat like eyes opened and gazed down. Even in wolf form Alex could feel their malevolent stare. The bullets, those that hit him, felt like pin pricks. Now filled with terror the guards fired recklessly hitting more of their own people then Alex himself. He tore into them, literally. Arms, heads, pieces of guards bodies flew everywhere as his razor sharp claws tore into and through them. The remaining priests went the same way although Alex took more pleasure in destroying them considering what they were about to do to the helpless girls. He recognised all of the missing girls, Charity, Sky, they were all here. For a moment the Werewolf that was Alex stopped before Charity and stared at her but she didn't recognise him obviously and shied away already traumatised.

Alex turned to the High Priest ... Krill and slowly moved closer. The man grinned at him as he continued to fuck into Angela harder and faster trying to gain his orgasm.

"You are to late beast ... to late ..." Krill moaned and began to shoot his cum deep in Angela's pussy as he raised the knife over her helpless nakedness.

Above them the yellow eyes now blazed as a face began to appear in the dark clouds. Thin almost reptilian lips, a narrow nose, those eyes and a breath that sounded like the rumble of deep thunder. As Krill's cum filled Angela the spell was almost complete and only one thing could stop it. Alex pounced, knocked Krill from his feet and sending the blade flying off into the crowd. Krill fell from the altar to the grass below, his cock still out and throbbing, leaking cum as Alex stood over him. He wanted to kill the man but there wasn't time to get his revenge yet. He turned and bent over Angela, looking deep into her eyes. She seemed to be glowing and, if possible, was more beautiful and sexy than he had ever seen her. He couldn't talk, not in this form, but he hoped she could see him in his eyes as he moved onto the altar were seconds before Krill had been. His long thick red cock brushed her thighs and then finding the soaking wet opening Alex rammed forward inside her and howled.
 
Angela

This is going to sound a bit weird, but I was really glad a ravenous, blood thirsty, monstrous, wolf/man creature showed up and started tearing people apart. As he got closer, I realized it was the werewolf from the porno movie set!

He killed all the guards, and all the priests except Krill. He knocked Krill to the ground, but for some reason the monster mounted me. I thought he would have killed Krill first. But fucking me seemed to be more important.

I had felt that huge cock in me before, and it had been amazing. It felt just as good the second time. A powerful, urgent, fuck. It turned me on like crazy. But there was something else. As I looked closer at the beast fucking me. I got the same feeling I did last time. The beast reminded me of Alex, and as I looked into his eyes I knew it was Alex. Alex was a werewolf. This was not a good make up job, this was a real werewolf.

It all made sense suddenly. Why he was having trouble with partners and the FBI. Why we were getting along so well. He was just like me, a magical creature working with humans. His wolf form was not a mindless beast, but Alex transformed.

Then an important thought hit me. He needed to fuck me, more than kill Krill. Fucking me was so important, he was risking both our lives to do it. I turned up my nymph beauty to 100% and started moaning and gasping like a porn star. The fucking he was giving me, was so good this was not acting. But I needed him to know how good it felt. I did not hold back as my orgasm came rushing at me like a freight train.

I noticed Krill getting up and grabbing one of the other priest's daggers. He was going to kill me and Alex. But Alex the wolf continued to fuck me like a mad man or should I say mad werewolf. I came and Alex felt my twitching, quivering, pussy contractions and joined me with his orgasm.

As before, Alex shot huge streams of thick potent cum inside me. I could feel his cock throb and stiffen with each blast. His balls emptied inside me as his cum filled me up and oozed out of my pussy.

The yellow eyes in the sky grew wide with fear. Their malicious gone. Then the eyes just vanished. Krill screamed in frustration. I had read some male animals produce large volumes of ejaculate to flush out the sperm deposited in a female by the previous male. Washing the other male’s cum away.

I think that is what Alex the werewolf had done. He had washed away Krill's cum and in so doing ruined the spell Krill had cast.

Krill ran at Alex with the knife in hand and jumped at him.

"ALEX... KRILL!!!" I screamed. There was nothing else I could do.
 
He was almost overwhelmed by their mutual orgasm. The fuck had been fast, animalistic and rough but perhaps one of the best of his entire life. Something had happened to Angela during the fuck though, she had become, if possible, even more gorgeous and sexy and he couldn't take his eyes off her as he rammed into her tight pussy. Everything around them blurred out of existence for him as his orgasm exploded sending torrents of warm cum into the woman beneath him and he howled to the stars above. Only her scream of alarm snapped him back to the present as the knife in Krill's hand sank an inch or two into his tough shoulder. The fur and muscle stopped it penetrating to far but the annoyance made Alex turn his fanged, snarling face toward the man who seemed like a puppet beside the huge werewolf.

Alex's paw snapped out to grab Krill around the throat and lift him effortlessly to the sky. Stepping back his cock slid from Angela's swollen pussy dripping cum to the altar and the ground beneath as Alex stared into the now scared eyes of the cult's high priest. The dagger was still in his shoulder but with the bat of his other paw he sent it tumbling to the ground. He wanted to snap the mans neck. All of his werewolf being demanded it. This puny human tried to kill him? HIM?! How dare he!! And yet at the back of his mind the small human voice of Alex the FBI agent told him to let him live, that human society should deal with a man who was responsible for the deaths of so many. They couldn't try him for trying to bring a malevolent god to earth, they wouldn't understand, but in the distance the sound of siren growing closer finally made his mind up. With a glance at Angela, Alex smacked Krill on the side of the head knocking the man out then dropping him before the dead sacrifice.

The girls still alive and tied up were in a state of emotional trauma. What they had seen would take many years, if ever, to heal, but Alex walked up to Charity who was watching him with red rimmed crying eyes and gently stroked her cheek with a soft paw, his eyes sorrowful that she had to see this. Alex then turned, swiped his razor sharp talons through the ropes holding Angela down and picked her up easily before loping off into the shadows as the FBI HRT stormed the Coliseum in full force. Finally alone and safe, Alex slowly turned back into human form, naked, the dagger wound in his shoulder throbbing slightly, but otherwise unhurt. He turned to Angela and tried to read her eyes, her expression.

"Surprise! Yeah, your partner is a werewolf. Bet you never had that happen before."
 
Angela

Alex was a werewolf. What the hell? I knew nothing about werewolves. They had something to do with the full moon. Oh and silver bullets killed them. That was the sum of my knowledge. But right now, he had saved me and had a knife stab wound in his shoulder. I needed to care for him.

“Never… But shit Alex… what kind of dumb ass do you think I’m. I have known you were a werewolf since the porno-scene.” I told him, which was a total lie. His eyes seemed to doubt my account. “I was just playing it cool. Now let me help you with this stab wound.” I said as I looked around for some bandage material. Alex and I were both naked.

“Ahh… maybe we should head back to your place. We lack the needed supplies.” I suggested. Both Alex and I walked back to his car.

“How did you stop those priests? It was like you stunned them?” Alex asked.

“My natural good looks” I answered with a big smile on my face.

His eyes told me, he doubted that answer too. I had seen enough romantic comedies/sitcoms to know how this story was going to end. I needed to tell him.

I sighed “Ok… Alex… I have a secret too. I’m a half nymph. My mother was a nymph and my father was human.” I explained to him. He had a shocked look on his face “Surprise! Your partner is half wood Nymph. Bet you never saw that coming?” I said to him. As I spread my arms, I turned on my nymph beauty. It did not stun him… but he knew I was using magic on him. I turned off the spell.

“At least I figure out you were a werewolf… can’t believe you did not know I was half fey.” I teased him.
 
Alex just made a 'ha,ha' sound as they drove off, both still naked into the LA traffic as the Coliseum was surrounded by Fed's and local police. The wound in his shoulder, due to him receiving it as a werewolf, wasn't to bad, the blood had already stopped running and it ached but didn't hurt. But he still doubted she could have known what he was ... unless Nymphs had some power to tell other supernatural people when they saw them? He admitted he had no idea what she was, to him Angela was just a jaw dropping bomb shell beauty, but some humans were just that hot. His grand mother had tried to tutor him in the other races as a child, but he had never really paid attention. Nymphs to him were hot girls who played naked in the forests. He and his cousins had spent days, weeks of their youth trying to find some in the forests of Washington State with no luck. Now here he was partnered up with one?!

"You know I might not have known what you were, but I should of. You are just so incredibly beautiful Angela." He confessed as he finally pulled into the car park of his apartment complex. "I mean, at the porn studio, none of those other girls came close to you, all the guys were staring at you even thought surrounded by hot girls. Something should of told me you were different. I guess my super sharp detective FBI skills weren't up to the task huh?"

Luckily they managed to get to his room without anyone noticing, and he always kept a spare front door key in the car in case he happened to change when away and lost the original. Slipping inside he closed the door, pulled the curtains, turned the light on and finally relaxed slumping into an arm chair.

"What a night." He sighed as he stretched out and groaned. "That spell, my God, if Krill had succeeded .... he could of destroyed the whole world. We came so close, and no one will ever know. We can hardly put in our reports that the man was trying to summon some devil demon god from another dimension. Pretty sure Burns wouldn't go for that."
 
Angela

“Just another day in the life of an FBI agent!” I joked, then I fell asleep. We were both way too tired to do anything that night. I had a good night sleep, no sex, and no alcohol. My self-destructive pattern broken, at least for one night. You would expect me to wake up and realized that it was time to change my old ways. Well, you’d be wrong.

There was a firm and steady knocking on Alex’s door as the sun was just rising. I needed to get up and pee anyhow, so I told Alex “I’ll get rid of the knocking asshole.”

I walked naked to his apartment front door and peeked through the view hole. There were two men outside his door, dressed in black suits, white shirts and black ties. I was thinking “men in black”, but these guys had no sun glasses and were stiff like marines at attention. I just could not resist the urge to fuck with them. I opened the door.

“Hi, can I help you?” I asked.

My display of half-nymph nakedness had no visible effect on either of them. The guy in front of me, pulled out an FBI badge and showed it to me.

“Angela Fox, may we come in?” The man asked. But it was not really a question, the only right answer was yes.

“Sure… perhaps we can keep the party rolling, you guys into a foursome?” I asked. no smiles, no laughs. It was like these guys were robots. “Please put some cloth on and bring Alex Durant out here. Thank you.” The man requested.

“Party Poopers!” I mumbled as I walked back to Alex’s bedroom. “Honey… the FBI sex police are here. They are going to arrest you for being too good in bed. But I told them to drop the charges due to lack of evidence!”

Alex had a frown on his face as he walked past me in his bathrobe. "Just joking... you are amazing!" I said to him. I grabbed a big bath towel and joined him.

“We found multiple dead bodies, wolf tracks, bite marks, blood, and semen” He said to Alex and then turned to me “And I have eye witness accounts of you using magic to “stun” people.”

“You keep talking like that and the FBI is going to pull your clearance" I warned the agent and then looked over to Alex. My finger rotating near my head, a signal to him that the guy was crazy, total nut case.
 
Back
Top