"On the Job" story event

HeyAll

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Posts
5,207
"On the Job" story event-- April 2019

Hello,

I'm organizing an event called "On the Job" which has been pre-approved by Laurel.

Official link here!

https://www.literotica.com/s/on-the-job-story-challenge

Description:

It's one of the most common fantasies in the world. That co-worker you see everyday. Maybe your boss. Maybe your subordinate.

Or you're out and about and you see someone diligently at work, or headed to work.

The whole package is more exciting with their suit or a uniform. The professional aspect adds a special touch to it, whether it be dom/sub, a play on status, or having to sneak around. Wherever your mind wanders. While at work, everyone is on their best behavior.

But of course, everyone has sex on their minds.

On April 12th, Monday, right here on Literotica, those themes will be explored in all their beautiful glory.

Because who doesn't desire a little sex at work?

Guidelines:

- The ENTIRE story must take place at a place of employment
- Doesn't have to be one long scene
- It can be many scenes
- At least one character must be an employee
- Examples include; a professor at college, an airline employee at the airport or airplane, a hotel attendant at a hotel, and of course an office worker in an office.

Date:

April 12, Friday

(submit in the 3 days prior for a timely pre-approval!)

Posting Info:

Use "OnTheJob" in your Notes section when submitting!

Participants / Category:

Anal:
HeyAll

Audio:
theravenfox

Erotic Coupling:
KeithD
jomar
ZebCarter
Tio_Narratore

Exhib/Voyeur:
SimonDoom

Fetish:
SizeQueenSupreme

First Time:
ChloeTzhang

Incest:
Lovecraft68

Lesbian:
JanusGoneAwry
SueDanym
Xarth
Silkstockingslover

Loving Wives:
gordo12

Mature:
HeyAll

Romance:
LexxRuthless
vanmeyer86

TBA:
SimonDoom
LaRascasse
davion2308
SteamyChik
 
Last edited:
On The Job In Silicon Valley
On The Job At WalMart
On The Job Until Fired
On The Job During A Tornado
On The Job Because Hungry
On The Job And Naked
On The Job With Tentacles
On The Job Underground
On The Job But Unappreciated

Do event rules limit the circumstances?
 
On The Job In Silicon Valley
On The Job At WalMart
On The Job Until Fired
On The Job During A Tornado
On The Job Because Hungry
On The Job And Naked
On The Job With Tentacles
On The Job Underground
On The Job But Unappreciated

Do event rules limit the circumstances?


Has to take place in single location!

but Walmart works.
 
I'm interested, though there's no way I can pull it off if it's in the spring.

Mine:
In The Library.

OK, maybe I can pull it off if I make it short.
 
Do all of the participants need to work at said establishment? More specifically can the tryst take place between an employee (or two) and a client at the place of business? :confused:

I would like to participate if there's room on the boat. :D
 
But my job with the best stories took place in a police cruiser... sometimes in the backseat, sometimes not.

When I worked in an office, nothing good ever happened there. It was always after work that the good things happen at a bar or club or restaurant.

I guess I can...

How about By the Dashboard Lights?

I know, I Know, Meatloaf. But that is Paradise by the Dashboard Lights.
 
Last edited:
Do all of the participants need to work at said establishment? More specifically can the tryst take place between an employee (or two) and a client at the place of business? :confused:

I would like to participate if there's room on the boat. :D

As long as the entire story takes place at the place of work I'm sure it's OK. My story will involve a librarian and patron, so I'm in the same boat.
 
Do all of the participants need to work at said establishment? More specifically can the tryst take place between an employee (or two) and a client at the place of business? :confused:

I would like to participate if there's room on the boat. :D

I guess it's open to all that, but to me, it's hottest when at least 1 is an employee. :)
 
Aw, dangit...

I got that e-mail & sent a response; essentially "I don't like the story contests and avoid them." Now that I see it is YOUR contest...I'll have to write a story for you.

Two obvious stories from my life immediately spring to mind. Would you prefer the one that happened on board the USS Gompers when I was in the reserves, or the one that happened in the stockroom at the back of the bookstore when I worked there? The affair I had while working at the Home Depot wouldn't count, since we consummated it at her apartment after work...

Oh! Fictional story. I'm sure I'll think of something. ;)
 
Assume there will be submission date(s) and file markings to come(?) I can be marked down for "At the Laundromat."
 
I'm taking this as a personal challenge to write a sexy story in the LEAST sexy workplace anyone names here. What do you got, people?

Graveyard, garbage dump, and junkyard all immediately spring to mind.

Edit: Gotta retract 'graveyard' from that list. The Undertaker's Daughter almost writes itself. The only challenge there is making the sex between her and the handsome young widower tasteful, since it has to take place in the graveyard.
 
Last edited:
I got that e-mail & sent a response; essentially "I don't like the story contests and avoid them." Now that I see it is YOUR contest...I'll have to write a story for you.
This (and every other recently-tooted 'event') is not a contest. Nobody wins anything. It's only a fun theme, an author's challenge. We 'win' if we're happy with reader responses.
 
I'm taking this as a personal challenge to write a sexy story in the LEAST sexy workplace anyone names here. What do you got, people?
State Dept of Motor Vehicles office. Phone sex hotline. Prison chain gang. McFood cookery. Firing squad (non-coed). XMas tree lot. Fish canning plant. Radioactive waste disposal site. Enema test site. Smoggy Beijing.
 
I'm taking this as a personal challenge to write a sexy story in the LEAST sexy workplace anyone names here. What do you got, people?

Porta-John at a construction site,

1600 Pennsylvania Ave,

H&R Block office in anonymous strip mall,

Illegal Alien detention camp
 
Back
Top