Kimberley Gets Her Man

ericrodman101

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Posts
7,161
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e9/e9/6c/e9e96c2ecca90682f615bc874ac1bc68.jpg

Mark Lamour leaned on the rail of his yacht. Through the open hatch he can see the mess the actors and crew have left from today's filming. Pillows and sheets and towels strewn everywhere. He should have insisted they clean up after themselves. But's that is the way with porn. Wham bam thank you Mam. Someone is always left to organise the cleaning up.

He turned and looked along the dock. The breeze was cooling after the long hot day and he unbuttoned his shirt.

Today was good. Another film done in his 'colors' series. The young guys had been perfect. Full of energy and daring and happy to fuck every which way. And Elena, ahhh, what a find. She'd emailed him and offered her services. He guessed she was experienced back home in Russia and if she wasn't, well, she was experienced now. Fucked in every hole by five 18 year old Asian guys on his yacht. 'East meets West' he was going to call it.

And then there was yesterday's letter. From Kimberley Cumstrom, District Attorney. So he didn't use actors with green cards. How the fuck did she know that? Was this interfering broad sitting in her government-funded office watching porn and checking the immigration status of the actors? Is this why businessmen like him paid their taxes?

He'd checked her on linkedin. Kimberley Cumstrom. Fuck! He'd nearly creamed his pants. For a DA Kimberley was hot.

He'd searched more and realised they had a link. Her older sister's kids, Danielle and Luke, were already on his books. They'd sent their resumes as soon as they turned 18. Cute looking kids. Just the usual teens looking for easy money. They dropped into his inbox every day. He hadn't used them yet, but now that their aunt was sending him threatening letters, maybe he had something for them after all.

http://img.abs-cbnnews.com/2015/slideshow/entertainment/billycoleen/bicol1-073115.jpg
 
OOC. Kimberly Cumstrom 29 5’10 130 short red hair 32C 40” long legs

I arrive at your office to see why my letters and emails have gone un noticed. I arrive wearing a black button down dress 3” above the knees, nude pantyhose, and 2” strappy black heels. I like to dress professional but also use my legs to my advantage, especially when dealing with male clients. I walk in the lobby of your building and put my purse on the belt to head through the security metal detector. It goes off. The guard has me go through again and again it beeps. He then says stand still as he must use the hand wand. The only things metal are my jewelry and maybe my dress buttons I say.
 
The guard spends his time examining you. You are the first visitor of the morning and you are the only people in the lobby.

"Which office is Mr Lamour's. Has he arrived yet?" you ask.

"Second floor," he says. The mention of Mr Lamour seems to animate him. You feel the hand wand against your back, then trace a line down your ass. You can feel her short dress ride up over the end which comes to rest firmly between your legs.

"Maybe I should walk through again," you say. "Your machine is obviously faulty."

You feel his free hand pat down your left side, then your right. He lingers much too long with his fingers against first your bra, then your panties. A hand then slides round, making its way to your crotch.

"Is this really necessary? I'm here for a meeting."

"He's not in. Won't be in until 9.30. Stand still lady. Let's find what's making the machine beep."

You feels his breath on your back as his hand finds your groin, nestling gently into the folds in your dress while tracing the outline of your pussy slowly and deliberately.

"Does every visitor get this treatment? I mean, how many mad bombers want to visit these offices?"

You can't help but relax into his invasion, and adjust your stance a little, opening your legs. He responds instantly, puling your dress a little higher. Anyone could walk in, you think.

And then you feel a hand pawing at the buttons of your dress.
 
Last edited:
You undo two buttons on my button down dress and I gasp “ahh! Wha..what are you doing?” All I hear is “stand still please basic protocol”. You have 3 buttons undone which reveals the top half of my lacy front hook bra which causes me to blush heavily. “Is this necessary right here?” I stammer. Youbtell me to rekax as it is early. I insist you stop but that plea falls on deaf ears as you boldly keep going as you slowly unbutton each button.
 
The security guard unbuttons your dress to the waist. You hear him set the metal detection wand down, leaving both his hands free to explore your lacy bra.

"I am from the district attorney's office," you say as you feel his breath on your ear and his hands tracing the outline of your skimpy cups.

His body is tight against your back. You can feel his belt buckle and below it, his swollen cock grinding into your butt.

"Is this normal, sir?"

You regret calling him sir. He is just a two-bit security guard taking advantage to exceed his authority. If someone comes in you will make sure he loses his job. You spy the security camera and hope it is working.

"I want you to stop. Now," you say.

But he remains silent. You feel his fingers move to your snapfront bra.
 
Last edited:
He comments on my perky tits and having to make sure my front hooks on my bra are not causing a false reading of his detector wand.

“I will have your job for this!” i stammer but he just replies in short stuff like “just security protocol ma’am”. I stand there, blushing as top half of dress is open and i gasp as his fingers are just seconds away from undoing the clasps on my bra. One last “stop this now!” Is all i manage to weakly get out before he...
 
You wait for the guard to undo your bra, but he seems happy just to circle your nipples through the flimsy fabric. Despite your protestations your nipples are hard, little round nubs of sexual satisfaction which he has found and is now making you melt.

Words of protest rise in your throat and then fade as you swoon. Don't let him know you are enjoying this, you think, but it is no good. You feel yourself leaning back into him and your breath catching. Oh God, if only someone would walk in and stop this. And yet...being caught in sexual ecstasy in a public place is a fantasy you've had for a long time.

And what is this guy's name? It is on a nameplate on his chest, but you can't remember reading it. You want to say it, to tell him to stop, to continue, to do more....

And then as you know he can be in no doubt about how you are being aroused by his assault, you feel his left hand wander down your body, gently brushing your hip and your thigh. And then he stops the downward descent and with sudden alacrity, lifts the hem of your dress and reverses direction. You gulp as his fingers traverse your nude pantyhose, homing in on your pussy where his digital examination continues.
 
I gasp as your fingers inch closer to discovering I’m shaved and pantiless underneath my pantyhose. Your other hand about to try to undo my bra front hooks to “see” if that is causing your detectot to go off. Again I demand you stop this “search”. However you are laser focused on doing your job for “security” readkns and malong sure al is clear.
 
The guard's fingers find your pussy. You feel him outline the vee shape neatly, returning several times, then rubbing you gently through your nude pantyhose. His other hand fiddles with your bra clip and then wanders away to your right breast where he circles your nipple again. he is breathing hard against your neck. Still no one comes into the lobby. You ask him again to stop, but he remains silent. Just his hands examining you clinically.

Then both hands leap back to your bra. He snaps it open and pulls back the cups, exposing your pert breasts. You hear him murmur approval as he fingers your bare nipples. You can't help but encourage him as they harden under his touch.

And with one hand still busy at your tits, the other returns to your pussy. He is probing the pantyhose, pushing into your slit.

"Please stop now," you say, knowing your wetness is betraying you. "You are going to put a hole in my pantyhose and then what?"

"And then what..." he breathes.
 
Last edited:
I stand there still blushing heavily as my dress remains unbuttoned to my waist as he compliments my young firm breasts and says guess it was just the clasps all good here. I then gasp as i hear a small ripping sound of fabric as he probing fingerpokes a hole in the crotch of my pantyhose and without warning a finger skides up inside my smooth bald pussy. “Ahhh what... what the hell are you doing?? I will have your jo...”. My sentence cut off as my body stiffens as the guard claims its for security reasons.
 
'Security reasons,' he tells you. His finger worms its way inside you. And dry as it is, you are wet. You want to moan, to bend into his embrace, to encourage him. It is enough that your body has stiffened. He can tell you are aroused and crouches slightly to slide in as deep as he can, bracing himself with an arm across your tits.

"Just joking lady," he says. "I say that to all the sluts who audition for Mr Lamour."

You only half hear him. You want him to fuck you. Didn't I tell him I was from the DA's office, you think. Didn't I. But you lose your thoughts again as he withdraws, circles your clit, and winds his way back into your cunt, two fingers now.

Where can you fuck? Does he have an office? Somewhere private. This isn't right. You are on a work visit. This is a serious matter.

"This is serious," you say. His lips are on your neck. His fingers are deep inside you. Your tits are out. Your pantyhose is a mess. His fingers pinch your pussy lips. You jump and fall a little further against his body.

I want to fuck you. Did you say that out loud?
 
Last edited:
I rock a bit on my heels as he assaults my pussy. He jokes “ all clear here miss DA” yet he still has a finger wiggling inside ne as he compliments my 40” long legs and gets one final grope of me breasts. He says “ the bra clasps must have set off detector you can refasten bra”. I attemp to but find it a bit difficult as he seems to be enjoying finger fucking me as i await him to withdraw his fingers and hope to move to my meeting soon.
 
The guard takes forever to extract his fingers from your pussy. He takes his time twisting inside you, feeling your flesh, working hard to make you feel violated. And he knows you are aroused. You are dripping.

Finally, and slowly, he removes himself, taking as much time as he can, all the while talking as if this is just a security inspection and not a sexual assault. And when he is done, and his fingers slide from your pussy lips, and then withdraw through the hole he has made in your pantyhose, you do up your bra, then button your dress, standing your ground so he knows you have not been intimidated by his brazen disregard for your personal space.

You turn to face him. The fucker is smiling.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/51/9b/56/519b5640c3262083fad47be154acaa8e.jpg

And somehow, you can't help but smile back. In other circumstances maybe....

"This way ma'am," he says as if this guy hasn't just digitally raped you.

You follow him to the elevator.

"Second floor, suite 202. Mr Lamour's personal assistant will greet you."

You can't believe the front of this guy. You step into the elevator, press the button for level 2 and turn. He is just standing there, still smiling. And as the doors close he sticks his fingers into his mouth and with an exaggerated slurping sound, sucks your pussy juices.

"Fuck you," you say.

And as the doors close you are sure you hear him promise to check you out later.
 
I reach the office of Mark Lamour and knock. After hearing come in, I say “Mr. Lamour, Kimberly Cumstrom from the DA office. We need to discuss why papers and emails have not been returned in a timely fashion. As I close the door he stands and says “ hello please strip to your underwear Miss DA”. Shocked I stammer “”ex..excuse me what did you say?” He repeats himself saying he has many enemies so he needs to ensure I am not wearing a wire. i refuse to comply with his “demand” so he says either I do or he does for me as he....
 
Mark is wearing a dark suit, teaming a white shirt and blue tie. He is sitting behind his desk. A young shirtless blonde guy, maybe 20, is standing behind him, arms draped round Mark's chest.

https://www.edengay.com/gallery/2014/08/boylust/boylust-1.jpg

Mark enjoys Kimberley's confusion. He sees her looking at the young guy, then scanning his office, taking in the posters which cover most of the walls. Bright, glossy photographs depicting people, men and women, engaged in every variety of sex act.

"The guard said you wouldn't be in until 9.30. Your PA is supposed to be here."

"Then why the big announcement as you came in? Just letting me know who's boss?"

Kimberley looks dishevelled, off-guard. Gary on the security screen has obviously done his best work, the mad pervert. Without even checking behind him, Mark notices Kimberley fixating on the poster behind his left shoulder, a larger than life poster of the young guy naked, then looking back at his companion.

https://ci.phncdn.com/pics/pornstar...hScOb_c)(mh=vujD_UR-R78Ws960)thumb_620251.jpg

"I came up the back stairs," Mark says. "Now get undressed."

He folds his arms and leans back in his chair.

"Or do I have to do it for you?"

Kimberley gulps hard, looks about for reassurance, but there is none. The shirtless guy looks bored. Through the open window are blue sky and the tops of trees. The day is airless and still. Mark notices she is perspiring.

"Come on Miss Cumstrom. We haven't got all day. I'm directing in studio 1 shortly."

She regains her composure.

"I don't know what you're talking about. The idea that I'm going to strip for you is ridiculous."

"And the idea that I'm going to talk to you when you are probably wearing a wire shows what a fucking amateur you are, Miss Cumstrom. Why don't you go back to your office and come up with a smarter strategy. Or better still, find some criminals to go after rather than a hard working entrepreneur."

He hears his PA return to the outer office and calls her in. Kimberley is astonished. She is wearing a tiny black miniskirt and sheer black stockings which end in suspenders below the hem line, and a white blouse that is completely open, no bra, exposing her firm breasts

http://www.foxhq.com/hayley-marie-office-work/7.jpg

"This is Hayley. She is filling in this morning on the shoot. The casting agency has let me down again. Have the guys turned up? Dressed like English school boys?"

"Yes," Hayley says. "All present and correct and ready to gangbang their teacher."

"Good," Mark says. "Miss Cumstrom is just leaving. Show her out and then take Allen here downstairs to studio 2. He needs to shower and douche before the fisting scene."

He hopes Kimberley will take fright and run, but she seems reluctant. Hayley takes her arm to guide her to the door, but Kimberley stands her ground.
 
Last edited:
“Mr Lamour? This office is highly unprofessional and it will be noted on my records. We need to discuss your record keeping this an urgent matter.” Just then I gasp as Hayley unbuttons a few buttons in the middle of my dress and reaches in, groping my bra and breasts, then darting a hand under the hem of my dress and after a minute or two, in which she flashes me a wicked grin discovering i am shaved and tge hoke in my pantyhose, she withdraws her hands and says. “ no wire Mr. Lamour, she is clean”. I just stand shocked trying to process what your assistant just did like it was normal business.
 
"Thank you, Hayley," Mark says. "Job done."

He brushes Allen's hands aside and stands, walking towards Kimberley, who just stands, shocked, the front of her dress open. He steps up close to Kimberley, his face inches away. She can smell him, his scent, his odour, his toothpaste. She knows this is some sort of test. How far can he and his underlings humiliate her? How much can she take before she drops his case?

"Hayley, take Allen downstairs please," he says, his breath on Kimberley's face. She hears the other two leave the room and shut the door.

There is a long silence. Kimberley waits for the next affront. Is he going to kiss her, feel her up, rape her? Can he hear her breathing hard?

"So it's just us," Mark says, lightly placing a hand on her hip. "Tell me what you really came here for."
 
Last edited:
I knock your hand off my hip, then just stand there not buttoning up dress, trying to show a tough side,showing you my lacy bra and string bikini panties under my pantyhose woth a small hole in crotch. “”You know why I am here Mr. Lamour, you have consistently ignored requests from my office for proper records in your business dealings. We need to remedy that situation soon”. My perky chest rises and falls under the lacy front hook bra as you give me a stern look. Not sure if you are testing how serious I am, like a game of chicken or what, as your eyes roam up and down the body. I await your answer in nervous anticipation.
 
"Honey, you are one fucking hot sassy lady."

Kimberley waited for Mark to keep speaking. His hand stayed planted firmly on her hip, and his face was inches from hers. She could tell her strong stance was sparking his interest and she hoped she wasn't broadcasting her nervousness. She desperately wanted to hold the upper hand.

Mark raised his other hand to her face, brushing her cheek lightly, then running a finger round and under her chin before gently playing with her red hair.

"I could sure use....," he began, then breathed heavily. "Maybe we started off on the wrong foot."

He stepped back just a little. Kimberley felt vindicated.

"Do you know much about the porn industry?" he asked.

She stayed silent and held her face expressionless.

"Hmmm. I have a proposition. Come downstairs with me. To the studios. We're cutting two films today. The ones you heard me talking to Hayley and Allen about. Maybe you have a point about my not taking you seriously."

Mark stepped back completely, withdrew his hands and smiled. Kimberley realised how attractive he was, but hoped she didn't give herself away.

"Hayley's stepping in for me. The agency is always letting me down. But she's great. A real pro. The teacher gets gangbanged by the class. And Allen is being fisted. Sort of naive guy goes shopping for clothes and the assistant decides to feel him up in a big way. Come and watch and we can talk about your concerns. What do you say?"
 
“ I will not watch porn with you perv!” I stammer. Refaststing the buttons on my dress, I say. “Meet me at my office tomorrow at 9 am with papers in hand Mr Lamour, my office does not like to play around”. With that I hastily bid you a good day trying not to show the whole undressing me got me all flustered abd off my game a bit. I head toward the elevator to leave. I get in and hit the ground floor for the parking lot. A couple floors later the door open and the one that gets on is...
 
The security guard enters the elevator. Kimberley tries not to make eye contact. They have only one floor to go to the car park in the basement. But he steps up close, takes a deep breath and goes 'mmmmm'. And then places the fingers with which he penetrated her earlier, in his mouth and sucks.

"You got a car honey?"

Kimberley ignores him.

"Maybe I can help you get it started."

He places a hand on her ass, outside her dress, and rubs her butt gently. She can't help but be excited. It's unprofessional, sure, but his finger in her pussy during the security check got her wet. Kimberley wants something to happen, something dirty and anonymous. Something she can enjoy and walk away from. Something she can enjoy in the moment and then deny when she has to....
 
Last edited:
I slap your hand away and flash you a dirty look. You hit the button to stop the elevator and pin me against one of the walls. Screaming is not an option in a pretty much sound proof elevator so I nervously await to see what your intentions are. You mumble something about “ needing to finish your “security”’check and quickly unbutton my dress to the waist and unfasten my front bra clasp before i know what hit me. Too shocked to fight back i stand frozen breathing hard, my perky chest, now exposed, rises and falls as you....
 
The guard unzipped his trousers, then leaned tightly against Kimberley. She could feel his erection probing her dress and her torn pantyhose as he kissed her roughly. She told herself not to get aroused, but he smelled great and rough anonymous sex was, well, her thing. Fuck, she thought, I have a responsible job in the DA's office. I've got to stop getting into these situations.

He lifted his face from hers even as she wanted his tongue to keep exploring her mouth. She knew she was standing there with her lips and teeth apart, with that dumbslut look on her face, willing him to keep going.

"Nothing concealed in your mouth," he said, his hand lifting her dress and his fingers finding the hole in her pantyhose. Even though she knew what was coming, his rapid digital insertion took her by surprise. Kimberley sucked in her breath as he probed her pussy roughly, kissing her again. She tried to focus on staying still, but she couldn't help herself, bending into him, going with his assault, adjusting her body and her breathing, giving all the signals she didn't want to give.

And then he disengaged and put a hand on her head. Without a word, he pushed her down onto her haunches until his fat cock bobbed before her face. Even in the shadowy lift, she could see his finely chiselled head, his long straight shaft prominently veined, his precum glistening invitingly. "No," she said. But he took advantage of her opening her mouth, even to speak the single word, and thrust his cock head neatly between her lips.
 
Last edited:
My wyes widen as the large cock fills my mouth. Strong hands on my head preventing much movement. My 5’10 height puts me almost in line with his crotch so does not have to do much leaning. Meaning he can pound my mouth harder. He cums holding my head in his cock making me swallow. I gag a bit but do not spill a drop which I can aee semi impresses him. He jokes about “ my mouth sll clear” as he gets off and walks the opposite direction I need to. I stumble out conposing myself abd then head to my car. I should report this to the authorities but decide I can buikd a case further against Mr Lamours company if his paperwork ia not in order. I head home and then bed after the rest if day going without incident. The next morning I arrive at my office wearing a black sleeveless snap front dress 2” above tge knees and matching 2” strappy heels as I go over emails. One from Me Lamour saying. He would like to meet me....
 
"Fuck, Hayley, get a look at this. Gary cums in her mouth, holding her hard up against him so she has to swallow his load, and she doesn't spill a single fucking drop."

Mark Lamour replayed the security tape for Hayley's benefit. She stepped over to his desk, dressed in a yellow string bikini, and leaned in to watch the screen.

"See," he said pointing, "there."

The angle of the CCTV inside the elevator wasn't perfect, but Gary first pounded Kimberley's mouth repeatedly, his long hard cock breaching her lips as it plunged into the back of her throat.

"She's enjoying it," Mark said. "Yeah," Hayley agreed. "Not resisting."

And then Kimberley could be seen clearly taking Gary's cock fully in her mouth as he pulled her head towards him, her face against his crotch, and he appeared to orgasm.

"He's shaking, see? And then when he's done, he pulls back, lets her head go, the cock slides out and she sorta smiles, parts her lips to show him his handiwork, and then swallows the lot. Fuck, I love that defiance, that 'fuck him' attitude. Jesus I'd love to see that girl fuck on film."

He placed an arm around Hayley's slender waist.

"But how are we gonna make it happen?" she said.

"How? Fucking how?"

Hayley leaned down and kissed Mark full on the lips. She lingered, pressing into him as if encouraging him to pull her closer, make it more than a kiss. But he disengaged.

"Hey, babe, you are a great fuck. But you're due in studio 2."

The agency had let him down a second day.

"I know honey," she said. "It's the Chinese guys today. Another tour group you booked. You're gonna have to get another staff member, Mark. I've got too much work to do to be on set fucking all day."

He laughed.

"If I can just get Kimberley Cumstrom where I want her, she'll be the one getting gangfucked. Maybe I need to go to her this time. With the CCTV..."

Hayley kissed him again and left for the studio. Mark turned to his laptop and opened Outlook.

"Ms Cumstrom," he typed. "I apologise for misunderstanding you yesterday. We got off on the wrong foot. Perhaps if you come by my yacht round 5, we can negotiate a mutually agreeable outcome."

He pressed send.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top