What Made You Smile Today v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
A form that got approved that gets me that much closer to the person.

Also, the weather. Unreal today. And I get really tan.
 
A beach day. An honest to goodness, sunblock needing, cocktail drinking, friend gathering, sunny, high tide beach day.
 
taking a shower and peeling off the bandage from yesterday's procedure.. the adhesive was causing my skin to itch and it was in that spot at the bottom of my shoulder blade that no way I could reach to itch.. I barely caught the bottom edge of the bandage to peak it off. Thankfully it was in one piece and not taped around the edges.
 
Seeing my handful of fantasies and a three more with his youngest kid. Both are charmers, no doubt. And their smile melt my heart :heart: :rose:
 
Seeing daughter hit a double in tournament today. Proud Papa!!
 
Sunday mornings are my favourite, curled up in my chair, cup of tea, newspapers, peace and quiet. And this week: cake for breakfast.
 
Good morning texts. :heart:

Time with the spouse this morning. :heart:

The knowledge that there's a cake in the kitchen for later. ;)
 
The sight of my poor hungover son walking through he door this morning after a night of drinking with Dad and friends.
 
My scrappy daughter, who is about a foot shorter than most of the girls on the other team, doing awesome today in her soccer game.
 
Warm hugs of my almost grown kids wishing me Happy Father's Day :)

Getting to workout, play disc golf and grill some steaks for me and the kids!! :heart:
 
Believe it or not, my visit to the cemetery to spend some time with dad. I had a good cry, and while recovering, a little girl (about 4 or 5) saw me sitting there and came over to me with a tissue and patted my shoulder.

She told me they were there to visit her granddad, and that her mother didn't need the tissues anymore, but it looked like I did. Her name was Bonnie. Kids are so pure and wonderful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top