D/s gifts?

elocin13

Really Experienced
Hi all! I have found my Dom . . . who also will be my forever person :)
We will not meet in person until Jan. but he is making me something for Christmas. All I know is it will have our initials on it, his upper case, mine lower. This makes me insanely happy. But what do I give him? I'm not really a gift person in general, and I'd like it to be personal and include our D/s status somehow, like his gift to me is. It doesn't need to be anything sexual. I just want it to be meaningful. Ideas from my wise friends?

OnlineDOM, that's such a cute idea! (≧∇≦)

elocin13, do you have any crafty hobbies? If so, make him a gift in return.
If not, maybe something he enjoys? You? ;)

I will keep an eye out for gifts and think of this post. (^.^)

A simple handwritten love note/letter is always a pretty awesome gift. Or a book of some kind - "The Loving Dominant" is a really good lifestyle handbook, if your Dom is into that.

A "YES" voucher.

He can use it to make you say "YES" to a question once (usually for a semi-hard limit in your relationship).

A "YES" voucher.

He can use it to make you say "YES" to a question once (usually for a semi-hard limit in your relationship).

This is an interesting idea, but seems like it might go to waste in the wrong hands.

thanks for the ideas, guys! I like the locks, I would LOVE to make a flogger, but how? The book is a good idea, since we are both new to a real D/s relationship. We are long distance for now, so Christmas gifts will be mailed t each other this year.
Meekme, I love those pretty cuffs in your avi! I want some!

thanks for the ideas, guys! I like the locks, I would LOVE to make a flogger, but how? The book is a good idea, since we are both new to a real D/s relationship. We are long distance for now, so Christmas gifts will be mailed t each other this year.
Meekme, I love those pretty cuffs in your avi! I want some!

f^_^; ) Thank you. I made them. I have to put a disclaimer on them and say they aren't good for more than holding my wrists together and looking pretty. If you'd like, I can show you the crochet pattern I used, if you're interested in making them yourself. :rose:

There are guides on youtube how to make a flogger :) I was surprised how easy it was and how good it looks!

OnlineDOM, that's such a cute idea! (≧∇≦)

elocin13, do you have any crafty hobbies? If so, make him a gift in return.
If not, maybe something he enjoys? You? ;)

I will keep an eye out for gifts and think of this post. (^.^)

thanks MeekMe. and can i just say i love your little smiley faces and those cuffs in your avatar.

Hi all! I have found my Dom . . . who also will be my forever person :)
We will not meet in person until Jan. but he is making me something for Christmas. All I know is it will have our initials on it, his upper case, mine lower. This makes me insanely happy. But what do I give him? I'm not really a gift person in general, and I'd like it to be personal and include our D/s status somehow, like his gift to me is. It doesn't need to be anything sexual. I just want it to be meaningful. Ideas from my wise friends?

Call me cynical, but didn't you have a thread less than a month ago about where to find a dominant man? And in a matter of weeks you've found your "forever person"?

Did you meet him on here? I'm noticing this is a common thing on this site.

Hmm how about a framed photo of you? Pic monkey is a great site to edit a photo, you can add affects and text (I edited my avatar on there from a photo took on a mobile phone), doesn't have to be a traditional pic but something artistic like a pic of your hands in cuffs for example? :)

Call me cynical, but didn't you have a thread less than a month ago about where to find a dominant man? And in a matter of weeks you've found your "forever person"?

Did you meet him on here? I'm noticing this is a common thing on this site.

Maybe she's pretty sure he's the one and is just hopeful things will work out.

Maybe she's pretty sure he's the one and is just hopeful things will work out.

I am 100% sure! Yes, I posted awhile back that I might never find what I was looking for . . . and it turns out that one of my closest friends (from another site, a support website) had feelings for me AND wanted a D/s relationship as well! I knew he had some feelings for me, but I didn't want to do the LDR thing again (did that for 2 years already) and I did not know about his D/s desires. I knew I absolutely admired and adored him as a wonderful person, but I was keeping him in the "friend zone." We cannot believe this amazing transformation of our relationship. And it won't be long distance for long. :heart:

I am 100% sure! Yes, I posted awhile back that I might never find what I was looking for . . . and it turns out that one of my closest friends (from another site, a support website) had feelings for me AND wanted a D/s relationship as well! I knew he had some feelings for me, but I didn't want to do the LDR thing again (did that for 2 years already) and I did not know about his D/s desires. I knew I absolutely admired and adored him as a wonderful person, but I was keeping him in the "friend zone." We cannot believe this amazing transformation of our relationship. And it won't be long distance for long. :heart:

I hope you find great happiness. LDR are tough even for short periods.

I'm glad to hear that you have history with this guy. I've just heard too many women on here declare that some jackass who just PMed them is now the owner of their mind, body, and soul (barf) and then they send nude photos, videos, personal information, and who knows what else (there was an accusation of a "Dom" extorting money once)
It worries me how desperate and naive some of these women seem.

Annnnd now that I've stepped off my soap box, how about some rope and a how to rope bondage book, a new toy you may be curious to explore with him, and nothing says "happy holidays" like used panties ;)

The thing is, he's so darn accomplished at everything! He was a sailor, so he's got his knots down pat. He wants to make a flogger. Whatever I think of, he's a step ahead. Maybe I'll just sleep in something for a couple of nights and mail it to him, lol. At this point it seems like whatever I make or give will be kind of lame. But I might get The Loving Dominant because he'd like to read more about D/s.

As for concerns about the relationship, I may not be super worldly, but old enough and wise enough to not get swindled at this point. It's ALL goooooood!:cool:

I'm glad to hear that you have history with this guy. I've just heard too many women on here declare that some jackass who just PMed them is now the owner of their mind, body, and soul (barf) and then they send nude photos, videos, personal information, and who knows what else (there was an accusation of a "Dom" extorting money once)
It worries me how desperate and naive some of these women seem.

I've seen it too. It is all over fet. Sub men can be just as naive too, especially in the findom world. It may be a hot fantasy to give all your money to a stern mistress but not good in reality. Some things should stay fantasies. That being said people need to take personal responsibility for the choices they've made.

This is an interesting idea, but seems like it might go to waste in the wrong hands.

My husband and I have used gifts like the one Primalex suggests for a long time and I'm curious about what you mean by "go to waste in the wrong hands"?
It could of course mean that you end up cleaning the house or something like that, but I'm not sure that's what you meant.

My husband and I have used gifts like the one Primalex suggests for a long time and I'm curious about what you mean by "go to waste in the wrong hands"?
It could of course mean that you end up cleaning the house or something like that, but I'm not sure that's what you meant.

It would be wasted in the hands of my husband. While I would give him something like that with the intention of giving him the option to make me say "yes" to something I normally wouldn't. He has no desire to make me do things I don't want to do. I actually told him about this idea and he thought it would also be wasted on him.

As for cleaning the house, I already do that and I enjoy it.

Come to think of it, he might use it for something silly. Like saying yes to a bad movie or something. Not at all the sexy I had in mind with giving the gift. ^_^ But that's the way he is and I love it.

It would be wasted in the hands of my husband. While I would give him something like that with the intention of giving him the option to make me say "yes" to something I normally wouldn't. He has no desire to make me do things I don't want to do. I actually told him about this idea and he thought it would also be wasted on him.

As for cleaning the house, I already do that and I enjoy it.

Come to think of it, he might use it for something silly. Like saying yes to a bad movie or something. Not at all the sexy I had in mind with giving the gift. ^_^ But that's the way he is and I love it.

I get what you mean then.

I actually meant the cleaning thing as something silly in a kind of "look at you thinking you'd get all kinds of sexy out of this" way.
Our life sadly doesn't allow for making cleaning a hard limit and we both have a strange sense of humour.

Back