threesome sex how to

bellabby20

Virgin
my boyfriend recently asked me if I would like inviting another man in the bedroom with us. . I didn't know he was into this or even bi sexual but I want to keep an open mind about this he wants us to all kiss and do oral and even dp. but I've definitely never done dp so I'm more then a little nervous. I told him I would try but the idea scares the hell out of me. plus he knows the Guy I don't what am I supposed to do just walk up to the new Guy and straddle him lol. any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

it usually helps.. I think.. if you discuss the fantasy in great detail so that it's less awkward when you finally decide to try it.

my boyfriend recently asked me if I would like inviting another man in the bedroom with us. . I didn't know he was into this or even bi sexual but I want to keep an open mind about this he wants us to all kiss and do oral and even dp. but I've definitely never done dp so I'm more then a little nervous. I told him I would try but the idea scares the hell out of me. plus he knows the Guy I don't what am I supposed to do just walk up to the new Guy and straddle him lol. any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

just do what you feel like doing,just take a deep breath and go slow. pm me if you like to know more.

Seriously, in order to be taken seriously put a little thought into grammar, punctuation and capitalization rules.

Then to everyone else - ever wonder why these questions come in as a first post?

Bar is open - again.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=846805

Why, thank you. I appreciate your advice on grammar and punctuation; I didn't come here for an english lesson. I posted this from my phone so I'm sorry I didn't use spell check. everyone else thank you.

bellabby20 said:
There's nothing wrong with being open-minded, but you don't have to do anything that you're not comfortable doing.

You should absolutely insist on getting to know the other guy and setting some ground rules as a group before doing anything sexual together. If your BF or the other guy has a problem with this, then that's a huge red flag and not only should you not participate in the threesome, you should probably DTMFA.

Be aware that reality is often different from fantasy, and inviting another person into a relationship can create some issues even if the relationship is a stable one.

Good luck, and, again, don't do anything you're not ready to do.
just do what you feel like doing,just take a deep breath and go slow.pm me if you like to know more.
In the spirit of this community and what it's all about, why not share your expertise on this thread so that all of us may benefit? You wouldn't want to come across as a creepy predator who targets n00bs with female-sounding usernames, would you? :)

Why, thank you. I appreciate your advice on grammar and punctuation; I didn't come here for an english lesson. I posted this from my phone so I'm sorry I didn't use spell check. everyone else thank you.

dont worry about them,we have your back:)

There's nothing wrong with being open-minded, but you don't have to do anything that you're not comfortable doing.

You should absolutely insist on getting to know the other guy and setting some ground rules as a group before doing anything sexual together. If your BF or the other guy has a problem with this, then that's a huge red flag and not only should you not participate in the threesome, you should probably DTMFA.

Be aware that reality is often different from fantasy, and inviting another person into a relationship can create some issues even if the relationship is a stable one.

Good luck, and, again, don't do anything you're not ready to do.In the spirit of this community and what it's all about, why not share your expertise on this thread so that all of us may benefit? You wouldn't want to come across as a creepy predator who targets n00bs with female-sounding usernames, would you? :)
you are so right,make it all about you,its up to you to control what and who you do :)

bellabby: there's an important question i don't see an answer to in your post.

is this something that you want to do? all you mention is what he or the other guy want. what about you?

if this is something you decide you actually do want to do, you and your bf really need to talk about this. my first MFM was a mistake. even though it was my idea, i had some real jealousy issues afterwards. i was young and insecure in a relationship that already had fidelity issues anyway: very bad combination. if either of you are anything other than rock-solid on what this relationship is and where it's headed, i'd say it's a mistake.

assuming that isn't the case: talk about what is/isn't off-limits. is the other guy (TOG) allowed to do oral/anal/vaginal with you? what about kissing which for a lot of people is a very different beast than sex? what are the boys gonna do with one another and are you OK with sharing him that way?

don't be a dick, blkjames. eilan's absolutely right. it's you making it about yourself, not the other way around. that's obvious to anyone but you. nice passive/aggressive smiley, btw.

ed

RULE OF THUMB FOR ALL OCCASIONS: If the propostion (new car, new job, new house, new hair-do, new schlong) doesnt excite you, DONT.

An open mind means that if youre in the market for a new car, say, you dont dismiss one car over another for price or color or options. If its schlong you want an open mind means you dont dismiss candidates who are a tidge less than whats optimal.

An open mind NEVER means doing something you dont really wanna do. That is, an open mind doesnt mean PLAY THE FOOL.

thank you guys for the advice honestly Ive never done it before. and I think if he's curious and I'm curious. then its better to get it out of our system. and I agree about having a long talk with my boyfriend first and getting to know the other Guy. . I'm definitely going to make sure the other Guy is clean.

At just the one post there was no way to judge your age or maturity. It appeared to be written in the style a teenager would. Indeed, just like someone who is predominately used to texting.

The flu is something you get out of your system.
A threesome changes your relationship.

Go on. Pretend we're all your boyfriend and whisper to us the things you'll say in bed so we can see if you find the thought arousing.

Be that as it may, this is LIT-erotica, which means the majority of the regulars (especially on this particular forum) have a great appreciation for the written word. As such, text speak is neither welcomed nor encouraged [except by Ed, but he's an outlier to begin with ;) ].

Aside from a few trolls and mouth breathers, the majority of HT Litizens take the time to craft well written, considered, and thoughtful replies to honest questions/inquiries, so it is appreciated when opening posts/queries are written with equal care. Given the limitations of posting from a phone, you might be better off waiting until you have access to a full keyboard.

With regard to your original question: I'm with Eilan and Ed; if the idea scares the hell out of you, it's a good indication you're not ready for something like this. Your boyfriend should be more concerned about your state of mind than he is the fulfillment of his fantasy.

So are you offering permission or counselling the counsellors? Obviously a question as pointless as your post.

Its okay with me if the woman does a three-some, its okay with me if she comes here to get permission to do it, its not okay to be dishonest about what you want here.

Its okay with me if the woman does a three-some, its okay with me if she comes here to get permission to do it, its not okay to be dishonest about what you want here.

Different ways to read both your last two posts - maybe I was heading down the wrong path initially for both. What ever way I'm laughing...

So I go back to my first post in this thread "ever wonder why these questions come in as a first post?"

No PMs have been requested yet for in depth detail of experiences.

Different ways to read both your last two posts - maybe I was heading down the wrong path initially for both. What ever way I'm laughing...

So I go back to my first post in this thread "ever wonder why these questions come in as a first post?"

No PMs have been requested yet for in depth detail of experiences.

I stay in hot water cuz I'm too clear and direct about my intentions, and I dont suffer folks who want me to do the mental arithmetic to figger out what they want.

I figger people post here for the anonymity, and cuz the question is burning a hole in their panties.

actually a lot of very direct folk around HT these days - and most serve with a good ration of humour to boot...

She wanted counsel to do it, not permission.

Uh, no. Her OP is loaded with anxiety and caution. If she wants some tips for breaking the ice and getting the good time inside her, she needs to be clear about what she wants.

She knows she can get drunk or high, and fuck everyone.

Back