The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, everyone. *Walks in giving Naoko, Neko, and Anna a playful pinch as I walk by* Rolf, a mocha please. Just got to make it through today, then the weekend. *Slips into the hot tub* But maybe I'll hang here for a bit.

Tio nods to Spike...only notices the ladies, I see; wonder what he's trying to hide?:eek:

Wha-a-at! You guys got the hot tub out again? Poor Dragon, you know that the steam makes him sneeze. Spike, I think bringing the hot tub in here automatically gives you a membership card for the Bad Boy club.

I so want to see Midnight in Paris, I must put it on the list immediatement.

John, the end of the week is nigh!

:rose:

Wha-a-at! You guys got the hot tub out again? Poor Dragon, you know that the steam makes him sneeze. Spike, I think bringing the hot tub in here automatically gives you a membership card for the Bad Boy club.

Yup, I'll be counting down the hours until I can hit the bars. By the way, I do like your AV, Naoko. :)

Yup, I'll be counting down the hours until I can hit the bars. By the way, I do like your AV, Naoko. :)

Oh thank you! I really liked Kitty Softpaws but then I remembered the Original MILF and she's so aristocratic, I couldn't resist.
:heart:

Any more photos for us? I saw a most beautiful cherry tree today. It was suddenly there like a splash across the cold Spring sky, surprising me into a few seconds' appreciation of the world.

Good morning, everyone. *Walks in giving Naoko, Neko, and Anna a playful pinch as I walk by* Rolf, a mocha please. Just got to make it through today, then the weekend. *Slips into the hot tub* But maybe I'll hang here for a bit.
Nice in here, isn't it? *sighs and sinks deeper into the tub*

Tio nods to Spike...only notices the ladies, I see; wonder what he's trying to hide?:eek:
He can't be hiding that much. This is the Naked Party, after all. ;)

But the hot tub is helping my headache!

The end of the week may be nigh, but I'm not enthused about tonight.

Oh thank you! I really liked Kitty Softpaws but then I remembered the Original MILF and she's so aristocratic, I couldn't resist.

Any more photos for us? I saw a most beautiful cherry tree today. It was suddenly there like a splash across the cold Spring sky, surprising me into a few seconds' appreciation of the world.

Hmm. I'm still going through my pics from last weekend and touching a few up. Here's an oldie, one of my cat. http://sdrv.ms/TJM2Cw

Oh, here's one. It hasn't been touched up yet, but I think there's little work I need to do to it. http://sdrv.ms/10hrSyu

You might want to get out of there. I haven't finished sanitizing it yet from what those guys did in it last night.

Hmm. I'm still going through my pics from last weekend and touching a few up. Here's an oldie, one of my cat. http://sdrv.ms/TJM2Cw

Oh, here's one. It hasn't been touched up yet, but I think there's little work I need to do to it. http://sdrv.ms/10hrSyu

Is your cat a Maine Coon? I used to have a cat named Tybalt that looked exactly like your cat. Unfortunately, he went to that great yarn ball in the sky.

I thought Coon was an insulting word but I guess that for Felis Domesticus it'll go.
I used to have a moggie like that. [Ah, memories ]

I thought Coon was an insulting word but I guess that for Felis Domesticus it'll go.
I used to have a moggie like that. [Ah, memories ]

"Coon", when aimed at a human being IS insulting. (but you knew that.)

It's sort of like calling you an entitled, white, racist, git!

I had a Maine Coon once. Biggest cat I've ever seen in person. She could almost reach my armpit when stretching from the floor. Weighed about twenty-two pounds. She was also the most affectionate cat I'd ever known.

I had a Maine Coon once. Biggest cat I've ever seen in person. She could almost reach my armpit when stretching from the floor. Weighed about twenty-two pounds. She was also the most affectionate cat I'd ever known.

Heya, Slyc! Welcome home. :rose:

How've you been? How's Secret and the wee one?

"Coon", when aimed at a human being IS insulting. (but you knew that.)

It's sort of like calling you an entitled, white, racist, git!

Calling someone on here a coon would not be like calling HP an entitled white racist git because the power dynamics are different. Someone who is black or from minority ethnic communities has less power, so insulting them with a racially based name is more crushing, reminding them of their lack of social power. Calling HP such things is just boringly rude.

Can I have a cold beer? Supper is done! (sausage and mash, anyone?) and I am left with the washing-up and the fridge to clean out. Ohmigosh, that yoghurt has what Use-by-date on it? Urrrgh.

Can I have a cold beer? Supper is done! (sausage and mash, anyone?) and I am left with the washing-up and the fridge to clean out. Ohmigosh, that yoghurt has what Use-by-date on it? Urrrgh.

Awwww, was it hiding in the back of the 'fridge? That happens from time to time.

Sausage and mash sound good. :)

Calling someone on here a coon would not be like calling HP an entitled white racist git because the power dynamics are different. Someone who is black or from minority ethnic communities has less power, so insulting them with a racially based name is more crushing, reminding them of their lack of social power. Calling HP such things is just boringly rude.

And saying something not so facetiously racist like:

isnt "boringly rude"?

REALLY????

Awwww, was it hiding in the back of the 'fridge? That happens from time to time.

Sausage and mash sound good. :)

Award winning sausages, Di! One pork and apple and one venison and cranberry. Mmmm! Although what we really love is when they make chilli and chocolate sausages.

Ooh, that beer looks delicious, all dewy down the side. ;)

And saying something not so facetiously racist like:

isnt "boringly rude"?

REALLY????

Um, what is rude about HP saying that John's cat: A Coon Maine, is allowed to be called 'coon'? No, don't answer. Have a cold beer and some supper.

Um, what is rude about HP saying that John's cat: A Coon Maine, is allowed to be called 'coon'? No, don't answer. Have a cold beer and some supper.

You're right. If you don't see it, that's because of willful ignorance and I won't waste my breath.

Award winning sausages, Di! One pork and apple and one venison and cranberry. Mmmm! Although what we really love is when they make chilli and chocolate sausages.

Ooh, that beer looks delicious, all dewy down the side. ;)

They all sound very tasty. I like a turkey sausage with spinach and feta, lately, myself. :)

I'll set the whiskey bottle here, in case you need a chaser. I'm going to slink off for a little nap.

They all sound very tasty. I like a turkey sausage with spinach and feta, lately, myself. :)

I'll set the whiskey bottle here, in case you need a chaser. I'm going to slink off for a little nap.

That sounds lovely! I love cooked cheese. And as for the whiskey, well you know me too well, LOL.

Sweet dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back