How to have your 1st?

MrSneakyinPA

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Posts
450
I have been....fantasizing for ever about having sex with a man. Id love it to be a bi married man and be with them as a couple and she wouldn't have to be involved with me at all, just be there. But that's asking for way to much I'm sure. So, just to find a married man that can have me over his house for an afternoon play time..... *whew* But how.
 
Open an account on a website that is for m4m dating / hookups. Create a profile that details what you're interested in and what you are looking for. Contact other guys with profiles you like or they will contact you. Chat with them and eventually agree to meet.
 
So, just to find a married man that can have me over his house for an afternoon play time..... *whew* But how.

I hate to say it, but right there you're in the realm of the practically impossible. You say 'a married man who can have you over his house.' The fact is there are a lot of married men who want it, but they'll NEVER, EVER have you to their house.

If you want to experience m/m at all (and IMO, you really should make every effort to), you'll need to find a single or unattached guy; I would recommend looking for a gay guy who has no problems hosting.
 
I disagree. I'm a married bi guy AND I host. Don't give up and cum visit western Mass. I'll show you how we do it...for real
 
Back
Top