Rainbow Lounge ~ GLBT and kink friendly. ALL Welcome.

Grips pen's asscheeks and squeezes gently, looks up into her eyes, my own dark green ones flashing

How may I serve you Lady?

Ponders as I grin from her squeezing my ass, looking deep into her green eyes

Well let's see how good you taste....

leaning in to whisper in your ear
hmm...I don't know...I might rather prefer you to have to sit perfectly still...perhaps your wrists bound, just to make sure...while I lay on a pile of pillows and make good use of my fingers and, say, a magic wand.
teeth latching onto the soft, delicious earlobe

*whimpers*

You do know, Goddess, that eventually, I will be released...and that everything I suffered for want of you...you will also suffer??

*whimpers*

You do know, Goddess, that eventually, I will be released...and that everything I suffered for want of you...you will also suffer??

grins and winks
you say these things like they are threats...

Ponders as I grin from her squeezing my ass, looking deep into her green eyes

Well let's see how good you taste....

smiles into her kiss and moistens, legs parting already for her. I kiss her neck and work my way around to her earlobe, nuzzling and nibbling on tender flesh

smiles into her kiss and moistens, legs parting already for her. I kiss her neck and work my way around to her earlobe, nuzzling and nibbling on tender flesh

curls up in the corner of a couch, nibbling from the bowl of Skittles, happily watching FM and Mistress Pen

I push her onto her back so I can lie down between her legs, kissing her once more and then kissing down.

Down her neck, down her chest, between her breasts, nipping at her soft skin, hands bracing against her hips.

fingers tangling in dark curls...tightly...teeth nip at your jawline
I like when you call me a Goddess

*Hands reaching up, finding dark hair, twining, tugging, head tilted back, eyes locked to yours*

Does your enjoyment equal the feeling I get at the name Artemis??

I push her onto her back so I can lie down between her legs, kissing her once more and then kissing down.

Down her neck, down her chest, between her breasts, nipping at her soft skin, hands bracing against her hips.

moans and arches, lying back and opening wide for her, my wet cunt glistening

*Hands reaching up, finding dark hair, twining, tugging, head tilted back, eyes locked to yours*

Does your enjoyment equal the feeling I get at the name Artemis??

hand under your top, fingernails scraping along tummy...a quick flutter of tonguetip along lips
One can only assume

hand under your top, fingernails scraping along tummy...a quick flutter of tonguetip along lips
One can only assume

*quick grin, eyes gleaming*

You should know, Goddess mine...

*eyes close, mouth quirks into a grin*

curls up in the corner of a couch, nibbling from the bowl of Skittles, happily watching FM and Mistress Pen

Turns and winks to my slave, pursing my lips and blowing a kiss to her, turning to kiss down fm's stomach knowing that my girl is watching

moans and arches, lying back and opening wide for her, my wet cunt glistening

Grins at her moans, finally kissing down between her thighs and then into her cunt, reaching up and spreading her lips, seeking her clit, sucking it into my mouth, flicking my tongue against it

*quick grin, eyes gleaming*

You should know, Goddess mine...

*eyes close, mouth quirks into a grin*

feather light kisses on each eyelid, before coming to rest on your soft, full lips...a slow kiss...enjoying the way lips barely move apart, agonizing anticipation...then a wetness of tonguetip and humid warmth of a mouth

bucks and yelps quietly, wrapping my hips around her upper body

Oh thankyou Lady, thank you so much.

*whimpermoan*

Want to sink into you, softness and steel, teeth and tongue tip and pinkness and heat....pulling myself closer, warm bodies entwined...until I can't tell where you begin or I end. Teeth tug pink bottom lip. Want to devour you....can't....

*whimpermoan*

Want to sink into you, softness and steel, teeth and tongue tip and pinkness and heat....pulling myself closer, warm bodies entwined...until I can't tell where you begin or I end. Teeth tug pink bottom lip. Want to devour you....can't....

a cruel tease am I...drawing your tongue into my mouth, sucking on it, going down on it, as an equally cruel hand slips down the back of your pants, a finger following the lush ravine of your ass

bucks and yelps quietly, wrapping my hips around her upper body

Oh thankyou Lady, thank you so much.

Smiles at her thanks and continues to suck her clit, bobbing my head up and down slightly, exploring her cunt with my fingers before sliding two fingers inside her.

Smiles at her thanks and continues to suck her clit, bobbing my head up and down slightly, exploring her cunt with my fingers before sliding two fingers inside her.

flexes on the fingers and cries out quietly, groping for every part of you that I can reach

Vail_Indigo said:
a cruel tease am I...drawing your tongue into my mouth, sucking on it, going down on it, as an equally cruel hand slips down the back of your pants, a finger following the lush ravine of your ass

Pressing...until I feel your body bump into a wall. Your mouth is heaven and hell, your hand is a tease that promises and promises and will not deliver. Moaning into lush wetness, bodies making moisture without trying. My tongue beckons yours, teasing, tasting...ass grinds back against nails and cupped palm...I won't ...teeth bite, catching pink lip between white teeth...

Tease...

husky murmur...

flexes on the fingers and cries out quietly, groping for every part of you that I can reach

Pushes my fingers in and out of her cunt, driven on by her cries, flicking her clit again with the tip of my tongue.

Cum little one, cum for your lady

Pressing...until I feel your body bump into a wall. Your mouth is heaven and hell, your hand is a tease that promises and promises and will not deliver. Moaning into lush wetness, bodies making moisture without trying. My tongue beckons yours, teasing, tasting...ass grinds back against nails and cupped palm...I won't ...teeth bite, catching pink lip between white teeth...

Tease...

husky murmur...

A girl needs a hobby

my teeth find a lip, biting, chewing pulling as fingertip delves deeper, finding that spot, just to tease...before slipping back a bit, to cup soft ass, and let fingernails sink in, gripping

This...this here...I am going to have...
do you understand? I will have what I want

Pushes my fingers in and out of her cunt, driven on by her cries, flicking her clit again with the tip of my tongue.

Cum little one, cum for your lady

cries out and yields, locking eyes with emerald as she watches her Mistress. There is no rivalry, I just feel an empathy with her now, that she has been used like this.

I ride it out, soaking pen and then lift my head

Must be time for me to reciprocate. I purr

cries out and yields, locking eyes with emerald as she watches her Mistress. There is no rivalry, I just feel an empathy with her now, that she has been used like this.

I ride it out, soaking pen and then lift my head

Must be time for me to reciprocate. I purr

Grins watching her exchange looks with my slave. THen taking her face in mine, turning her back to look at mine, kissing her deeply, to share her wonderful taste.

Only if you ask nicely little, then you may taste me

As a small preview I reach between my legs, running one finger along my slit then press it against her lips.

A girl needs a hobby

my teeth find a lip, biting, chewing pulling as fingertip delves deeper, finding that spot, just to tease...before slipping back a bit, to cup soft ass, and let fingernails sink in, gripping

This...this here...I am going to have...
do you understand? I will have what I want

*whimper*

eyes fly open, a quick smile that can not be hidden

You can have what you want, when you want it, Goddess mine...that is all I need to understand.

eyes drift closed, hands stay twisted in curls but I yield, because you make me want to. I yield in every way there is...with softness and openess and whimpered cries against your mouth. Up on tip toe, breats to breast, mouth to mouth...

It will be give and take, Goddess mine, of that you can be sure...

Back