*bites lip in anticipation*

Thank you for the kind words and the subscription :) I am glad you feel my thread is worthy!

How could I not. You are incredibly sexy; you share some amazing photos, and you seem to have a wonderful sense of humor. You do the whole board justice. :)

Well shucks...you sure know how to make a girl blush :eek:

Well, I certainly try to give beautiful women the positive attention that they deserve. I imagine that you are even sexier with a little bit of blush to your cheeks...and other areas as well.

Super cute. I love semi see thru panties

Thank you! :rose:

Well, I certainly try to give beautiful women the positive attention that they deserve. I imagine that you are even sexier with a little bit of blush to your cheeks...and other areas as well.

Everybody in this world needs positive attention, no matter how they look. Everybody has something to contribute and they deserve to know they are worthwhile :)

Thank you! :rose:

Everybody in this world needs positive attention, no matter how they look. Everybody has something to contribute and they deserve to know they are worthwhile :)

Fair point, not being one of the beautiful people, I appreciate the sentiment.

Just a quick FYI...I was suddenly bombarded with a ton of PMs, so anybody waiting to hear back from me, it might take a little while :)

Well I am just blown away by your set. As an artist I would be lucky to see you on any one of my canvases.

I know that feeling

Depending on my activity I can get a couple to several dozen PMs a day, though sadly many are not engaging on a conversational level. A lot of unsolicited penis information. You get the same? :)

Well I am just blown away by your set. As an artist I would be lucky to see you on any one of my canvases.

Sheets tend to make the best canvases! :devil:

Depending on my activity I can get a couple to several dozen PMs a day, though sadly many are not engaging on a conversational level. A lot of unsolicited penis information. You get the same? :)

Yep. maybe not that many, but it happens, and I never respond.

It might take me a little time to get to it, kaiserzim. I have quite a few I am trying to respond to at the moment :)

Back when I was in college, I was friends with several guys who became bigger names in the NHL. Marian Hossa, Brendan Morrow, and Andrew Ference, to name a few. Andy is an incredibly nice guy, and Brendan has a killer sense of humor.

Oh, that's neat! I've cheered for Morrow!

Also, you look delicious in lace panties ;)

Please be gentle :)

**Since opening this thread, I have been asked to index my photos and stick them here so they're more easily seen. Well, I am working on it, but for now, you'll all have to make do with this and dig around a little if you wanna see more ;) :kiss:

Also, if you want to PM me, please read this first**

On My Knees Series
One
Two
Three
Four

Girl-on-Girl Series
One
Two
Three
Four

Random Popular Pics
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six (an oldie, but goody!)
Excellent photos, love the ones of you and your girl friend; those are a real turn on!

Bravo!!!!!!!!

Excellent photos, love the ones of you and your girl friend; those are a real turn on!

Bravo!!!!!!!!

Thanks very much! :)

Today was my husband's birthday, but sadly he wasn't feeling very well. So to help him feel better, when we had sex I did something with him I have rarely done before, mainly because I'm not coherent enough for it: I gave him a graphic fantasy monologue about going down on one of my girl friends he finds especially pretty.

He came. Four times :devil:

Thanks very much! :)

Today was my husband's birthday, but sadly he wasn't feeling very well. So to help him feel better, when we had sex I did something with him I have rarely done before, mainly because I'm not coherent enough for it: I gave him a graphic fantasy monologue about going down on one of my girl friends he finds especially pretty.

He came. Four times :devil:

I'm not surprised! :D That sounds amazingly hot. You're such a good wife. :devil:;):rose:

Back