A rather unique and possibly unprecedented request. A challenge.

ThatsTheGuy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Posts
4,029
I've been here on the boards/forums a very short time. I've contacted a former GB poster who got himself banned - but left the door open to a singular contribution for all to enjoy. His unfinished story is based on true life events that are still in progress. A chain story now that needs the proper jump start.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=88789848&postcount=1

He has put his own personal spin on it and now has given ME permission to ask this much of the powers that be here at Literotica. His strongest desire is to "donate" it here at literotica for people from all walks of life to enjoy and to inspire all writers,readers, and whomever to pick up where he left off and somehow use it to learn from his mistakes.

So, make of it what you will. I will be busy doing things I must now attend to. ONE of those things is to become immersed in my true nature - WRITING. Take care and thank you for this opportunity.
 
I take there is a smorgasbord of cowards incapable of accepting such a challenge?

Indeed!
 
I have accepted the challenge. The originator of link in OP and I have been working together on it. A Prequel is being encouraged from the publishers we are negotiating with.
 
I have accepted the challenge of co-writing the prequel.

The OP and originator in the link have contacted me. There will be no more challenges from them on this topic.
 
I take there is a smorgasbord of cowards incapable of accepting such a challenge?

Indeed!

pump your brakes there peeps. whatcha got??? i good a twisting, what do i have to work with here. brand to the online side of literotica, but have been a devoted reader for many many years...
:) so give it up, before you start calling people names again while doing your alpha male cock struts.....
so me what here to work with....

private message me a link or a copy of what is available.....
 
Back
Top