Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I want you on your toes. . .I like that angle.
Ask and you shall receive.

Both of course
But, of course! I should have known...

i'll have them on my cheek and lips please :)
A slow, soft, sweet kiss on your lips. Mmmmm I can feel your hand up under my hair.... :kiss:

I would be putty in your hands if you were to whisper in my ear sweetheart... :)
Putty, eh? Let's try it out: *Leans in very close and whispers in xxromanceguy's ear *

I'm starting a movement today called Occupy Shy's Panties. It will be a movement of one, but will last nonetheless.

Putty, eh? Let's try it out: *Leans in very close and whispers in xxromanceguy's ear *[/QUOTE]

* shivers from Jo's sweet sexy voice* feeling a gentle ache down below... As a longing to touch those teasing lips with his overwhelms him!!!

Last edited:
I'm starting a movement today called Occupy Shy's Panties. It will be a movement of one, but will last nonetheless.
That's good, 'cause I wasn't ready to share that movement with the 99%....

** shivers from Jo's sweet sexy voice* feeling a gentle ache down below... As a longing to touch those teasing lips with his overwhelms him!!! * is now at Jo's mercy, putty in her hands*

Mmmmm... and with only a breath of space between us, I lean in and ..... :cattail:

Mmmmm... and with only a breath of space between us, I lean in and .....

Anticipation swells at the sight of her lips so close... Her scent intoxicating I lean in to meet her and......

Dont know why I have never come to your thread miss SS....:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: love it
Thank you :kiss: I guess much like real life, my shy causes me to keep to myself here on Lit as well. Of course now that I have met you, SB and Countess... I'll have to get out more and visit all of you gorgeous ladies! Love the new AV girlie ~ very sexy as always!

We gotta support each other, and keep the thread party fires stoked
The only think you need to support right now is me ~ I'm on my toes, but I have to tell ya, I'm not the most coordinated one in the bunch...

Mmmmm... and with only a breath of space between us, I lean in and .....

Anticipation swells at the sight of her lips so close... Her scent intoxicating I lean in to meet her and......
He slides his hand up under her hair (mmmmmmmmm)

It's been a long week

Yes, I know Thursday hasn't begun yet, but this has been one of the most mentally and emotionally draining weeks I've had in a long, long time. I am ready for it to be Friday right now!

So, tonight I decided to get comfy, wrap up in a sweater as I get ready to read some reports. Yep, that's my inner number-crunching geek shining through....glasses and all.

Sweater
Kiss
Glasses

Have a good night my :heart:bugs

Yes, I know Thursday hasn't begun yet, but this has been one of the most mentally and emotionally draining weeks I've had in a long, long time. I am ready for it to be Friday right now!

So, tonight I decided to get comfy, wrap up in a sweater as I get ready to read some reports. Yep, that's my inner number-crunching geek shining through....glasses and all.

Sweater
Kiss
Glasses

Have a good night my :heart:bugs

Dont stay up all night reading reports. You need to be rested for morning activities. Love your glasses pict seeing your eyes.

The only think you need to support right now is me ~ I'm on my toes, but I have to tell ya, I'm not the most coordinated one in the bunch...

It's okay, I am, I won't let you fall. . .well, except onto my lap again. . .and again.

At the gym

So I was warming up on the elliptical this morning, and like most mornings, a song came on that made me smile. Apparently I was smiling more than usual, because my trainer made a point of telling me that I looked like I was hiding a really big secret. Oh, if he only knew...

This song made me think about my new gal pals and the shopping trip we *so* must plan. And yes, someone made it fashionable wayyyy before Katy Perry.

Now back to my comfy sweater, which is even more comfy sans bra
Sweater_1
Sweater_2
Sweater_3

Have a great day, my :heart:bugs!

Just browsed through some of your pics. You have very little to by shy about. You are super cute and sexy. With a very lovely ass. Cute boobs too. I adore your coy smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back