~Sexy Lynn~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that she is the age she states, I need some proof, I think she is in her younger 30's instead.

haha...well, she may be better coming rather that going..:)

attachment.php

You would know, about Lynn cumming, er, coming, Bird! ;)
Love the bikini. Lynn rockin one of my fav colors! :kiss: :rose:

So freakin sexy!
haha..thanks

Thats a excellent pussy shot.
I like it too!

wait... what?

teenage... children? as in... more than one? Time has been very kind to her, no doubt so was the game of genetic roulette.

Though I also wish to give a nod to herself as well. She strikes me as a person that takes healthy living rather seriously outside of just looking good and that is to be admired.
Two teens my friend....she takes good care of her self...

I don't believe that she is the age she states, I need some proof, I think she is in her younger 30's instead.
She still gets carded buying alcohol....but its no biggie, people can believe what they want....I guess its a nice compliment though if you thinks shes in her low 30's

haha..yes!

Its the sex that keeps her looking young;)...haha...just kidding...I think she is just so young at heart...yea, its really hard to believe we now have teenage children..:eek:

attachment.php

Watch those horny friends of your teenagers, Bird. With Lynn around they are gonna be on full blown MILF alert! ;)

haha..yea, sometimes clothes can be sexy...

thanks, I gotta a ton of stuff, its just finding the time...

More wishful thinking...
attachment.php

Such Beauty....this pic is so Wonderful!

Love all of them.......thank you for inspiring me!:heart:

Here we go.....waking up...

attachment.php

She looks like a teenager here instead of the mother of teenagers... word of warning those teenagers grow up to be 30 and never seem to leave the house... :eek:

Believe me I have one right now! thank god one of the three offspring is married...

You don't need a stunt double do ya?:D Only kidding
Well...it would allow us to get all those poses we never are able to pull off...:rolleyes:

Such Beauty....this pic is so Wonderful!
Love all of them.......thank you for inspiring me!:heart:
Oh thanks!!...happy to be an inspiration!

She looks like a teenager here instead of the mother of teenagers... word of warning those teenagers grow up to be 30 and never seem to leave the house... :eek:

Believe me I have one right now! thank god one of the three offspring is married...
Well, we are not sick of them...."yet"

Very sexy way to wake up, Bird. ;)
fo-sho!!

Such a Goddess!
haha...thanks!!

attachment.php

Last edited:
OK, so I guess reposts are a no...:(....so, here's a new one...:)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Me.... "You sure you want to paint??'...her.."yes, I wanna paint, I wanna paint"....:)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Wouldn't this new toy be a lot funner than "painting"??:rolleyes:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back