Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone so curious as to who I am? I never thought it was anyones business nor do I appreciate being called a troll or whatever else they come up with. I sincerely do not understand the strange private messages or the hate on this site and I do not wish to find these things out. I'm just here to make some interesting friends and to read the erotic literature.
 
My :kiss:'s are only for you.


My :heart: is only for you.

3072.gif
 
You better either be sleepin' or gettin' coffee. If it's the latter . . . you better be bringin' me some back. Just sayin'. You know how I get into trouble when you're not here :rolleyes:
 
ok need to blow a little steam off here...

*beep beep* this is in no way shape or form related to any one or thing here on lit * beep beep*

You lil bitch... ya I'm callin you bitch now... When the fuck are you gonna grow the hell up and act your damn age.... These lil games your fuckin playing are going to do nothing but get you in trouble with the damn law if you keep it up... You've hacked into your dad's account twice... You must think I'm fucking stupid when you sent that email to me that was supposed to be from him... calling me a Bitch and saying he wants a divorce... and then you hacked into the account AGAIN! and changed all his stats and stuff - knowing that if he saw it he blow a fuckin gasket.... I'll tell you one thing you God Damn lil Skank... I'll see that you rotten in hell before you dad goes to jail over your ass - because you're not fuckin worth it... you're just like your mother fuckin momma.. who doesn't want to work but lay on her fucking back and get fucked all damn day and live off the fuckin system... with a string of God damn hickies around her fuckin neck..... Go back to fuckin SC and leave us the fuckin hell alone!!!

You slander my name one more fuckin time and I'll press God Damn charges against you and make sure that you get stuck in the fuckin system away from your precious momma that you love so fuckin much - who's done nothin but filled your damn head full of lies...

We opened our home to you - you lil bitch... We truly did love you and would have done anything in the world for you... but you threw it away like it was fuckin trash... well don't ever dark our door again or I'll sick the damn dogs on you...

May you, your brother and your damn momma rotten in hell... you'll get yours - cause karma is a fuckin bitch when you mess with her!


Ok y'all can go back to normal playground playin.... *damn I feel better*
 
that bowl of cereal was good but now i'm wanting the pizza to get here.
$5.00 hot-n-ready from little ceasers...c;mon hubby, hope you get home soon :D
 
I'm a fucking saint. I deserve medals, praise, and a cash prize for what I did today. When can I expect any of those things to come through?
 
I'm a fucking saint. I deserve medals, praise, and a cash prize for what I did today. When can I expect any of those things to come through?

Cash is in short supply, but I can do the praise easily enough, and given a little time, can probably come up with a good looking medal :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top