DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

My wife (KnottyNurse) and I have been visiting the Lit forums for some time now, and thought it would be fun to start contributing ourselves.

We both hope everyone enjoys our pictures. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you find anything of ours offensive, or that goes against the Literotica forum rules. I would rather take down the offending images so we can continue to post, then get banned from the forums.

With that said, here goes nothing.
Enjoy!
]

Great pics, she's hot!!!! Looking forward to seeing more...

Hello

My wife (KnottyNurse) and I have been visiting the Lit forums for some time now, and thought it would be fun to start contributing ourselves.

We both hope everyone enjoys our pictures. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you find anything of ours offensive, or that goes against the Literotica forum rules. I would rather take down the offending images so we can continue to post, then get banned from the forums.

With that said, here goes nothing.
Enjoy!

nerds_01
nerds_02
nerds_03
nerds_04
nerds_05
nerds_06
nerds_07
nerds_08
nerds_09
nerds_10
nerds_11
nerds_12

She's lovely ! Wonderful body. Those breasts are promising heaven...:) And I love her lips!:) Can't wait for the rest...

@cmjmcm200
Thanks a lot!

@jros4
You'll just have to wait and see. Anything is possible.

@Little_one_88
Thanks! She loves hearing that. I will see if we can't keep more pics coming.

@Salvor-Hardo
Thank you. I like that picture a lot myself.

@QSco
Glad you like the panties. I never thought of them as pacman underwear. Just ghosts. But pacman underwear is a good name for them.

@LilyV2
I think things will come off. A little healthy teasing never hurt anyone. KnottyNurse likes hearing things like that from girls. She is bi. :)

@McSmoothie
Thank you!

@Hocky9377
Thanks a lot! KnottyNurse says thank you for the roses.

@seasider
Thanks!

@atthelake
KnottyNurse says thank you very much.

We are back. But I don't know how late we are going to stay on tonight. But the wait is worth a couple of more pictures. Don't you think?

Attachments

• nerds_20.jpg
    nerds_20.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 7,925
  • nerds_21.jpg
    nerds_21.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 6,475
  • nerds_23.jpg
    nerds_23.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 8,090
  • nerds_24.jpg
    nerds_24.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 7,375
sexy

any woman that will show off her body has my vote and a hard salute for woman of the year you are a lucky man:D

the whole collection is very hot. Love the whole thing. She is gorgeous.

Great pics. You're a lucky guy DoctorKnotty. Hope to see more of your assistant ;)

We are back. But I don't know how late we are going to stay on tonight. But the wait is worth a couple of more pictures. Don't you think?

Well worth the wait. And I think I want a certain nurse to make house calls. :devil: :D

Hope you had a nice night.

You've PAC'd my MAN!
attachment.php

Now he needs a good squeezing!

attachment.php

Keep 'em cumming Nerds!

@dirtyjobman
hahah Thanks. Appreciate it sir.

@mack350
I think so too! Thanks!

@bigtaz4me
Thanks bigtax4me. Nurse Knotty really dose enjoy reading yours and everyone else's compliments. I am afraid she currently dose not do house calls. But maybe requests. We just have to play it by ear. :)

@Azuldrgon
Thanks. I like hearing that because we did put a lot of time into the "Nerds" Collection.

@youngleo
But it was worth the wait though, right?

@maroon79
Thanks! I think so too. I feel so grateful we get to wake up next to each other every morning. (mostly of the time naked) And yes, I think you will!

@Hocky9377
We did, thank you!

@zoonga
Thanks! KnottyNurse thanks you also!

@youngdon81
Well thank you very much!

@pablodacuban
-Laughs- Nice

Great pics, most hot indeed! I am also a self confessed nerd, love the pacman panties!

mmmmmm

@dirtyjobman
hahah Thanks. Appreciate it sir.

@mack350
I think so too! Thanks!

@bigtaz4me
Thanks bigtax4me. Nurse Knotty really dose enjoy reading yours and everyone else's compliments. I am afraid she currently dose not do house calls. But maybe requests. We just have to play it by ear. :)

@Azuldrgon
Thanks. I like hearing that because we did put a lot of time into the "Nerds" Collection.

@youngleo
But it was worth the wait though, right?

@maroon79
Thanks! I think so too. I feel so grateful we get to wake up next to each other every morning. (mostly of the time naked) And yes, I think you will!

@Hocky9377
We did, thank you!

@zoonga
Thanks! KnottyNurse thanks you also!

@youngdon81
Well thank you very much!

@pablodacuban
-Laughs- Nice

Pity about the house calls Dr;)

I guess i'll just have to be happy with your hot sexy pics :devil::devil:
so dear nurse keep those pics (and me) cummin.:kiss:

@biggysmallz
Thanks!

@dose
KnottyNurse says "Thanks" and "hi". Also, your making her blush.

@bigtaz4me
If your cumming, You shouldn't you be sharing?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is HOT and you are one lucky man..... Thanks for sharing!!!!!

@cent_fl_guy
Thank you!

@Lovembig
Hahah she loved hearing that!

@MCPW
Thanks!

@AF_Jim
I think I am also. Your welcome!

Thanks for hanging in there. Here are some more pictures!

Attachments

• nerds_26.jpg
    nerds_26.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 6,986
  • nerds_27.jpg
    nerds_27.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 7,280
  • nerds_28.jpg
    nerds_28.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7,562
Status
Not open for further replies.