Thread has disappeared

Omegawolfen

Literotica Guru
Can someone please explain why I can't see my thread Simple Pictures of me on the AmPics forum? It was there yesterday and earlier today. When I click the link in my profile all I get is.

"Omegawolfen, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to several reasons.

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page, are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account or be awaiting activation.

Regards
Omegawolfen

That message means the thread was removed. You'll probably have to contact the moderator of that forum section to find out why.

Can someone please explain why I can't see my thread Simple Pictures of me on the AmPics forum? It was there yesterday and earlier today. When I click the link in my profile all I get is.

"Omegawolfen, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to several reasons.

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page, are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account or be awaiting activation.

Regards
Omegawolfen

I contacted the moderator, they haven't removed it. So have messaged Laurel. She is probably extremely busy, and hopefully I will get a reply.

Regards
Omegawolfen

Were you linking your photos from somewhere else or uploading them directly to Lit? The rules are: you can link to any offsite "moderated" source (Tumbler, imgur, etc.), but you can't upload the very same images to Lit and use them as attachments. Does not make much sense, but I guess the legal side is a bit different.

Back