Can I search for my comments to stories?

dglnow

Experienced
Joined
May 31, 2016
Posts
90
At the end of each story is a place to post comments about that story and to send feedback to the author.

Is there a way I can search for and show all the story comments I have posted for all authors?

If so, how do I do that?
 
If you sign in and go to your activity ledger (just click on your name after you've signed in), you ought to see all of your activity, which includes comments you made, even if you haven't posted any stories. If you go to my activity it ought to be easier since comments on your stories, favourites etc. shouldn't get in the way.
 
I can't find my activity ledger. Nor can I find anything called "My activity".

In the upper right corner of every screen is "Welcome, dglnow" but my userid there (dglnow) is not a link.
On the left side of posts I have made my userid also appears and those ARE links, but when I click on that link it just takes me to my profile where I do not see anything called "activity".

I have searched everywhere, I am not finding anything called my activity.
 
Used your Link, but can't get there from UCP

Thank you.

I used your link to get to my activities. But first I went to User Control Panel and searched and searched and searched. I did not and still do not see anything on the User Control Panel that would navigate to My Activities.

Attached is a screen shot of what I see on User Control Panel. I tried two different browsers and both show the same result on UCP.
 

Attachments

  • Literotica_UCP.jpg
    Literotica_UCP.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 0
The forum User CP and the main site User CP are two different links. You can't get there from here ;)

Once all the upgrades go through, they'll probably be linked together more closely, but for now, bookmark the main site User CP. This can also be reached by clicking on your name at the top of many pages on the main site.

( Just not anywhere on the forum. Again, that goes to a different user CP, which only has to do with the forum itself )
 
Back
Top