Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

Affair with a Congressman

Borrowing, and expanding on, this idea from another rp site I'm on.

Your character would be a wealthy politician, a congressman perhaps, who runs on a strong "family values" platform. He's mid 50's, married, with a couple children. Despite his "strong family values" though, he begins an illicit affair with my character, a younger woman or man in their early 20's.

A few options for my character are:

-intern
-daughter/son of his opponent
-secretary
-*insert your idea here*

We can flesh this out more of course, but that is the basic idea. Message me if interested!
 
A few thread ideas resurrected or retweaked ready to go. Male cowriters length of post not a big deal posting a few times a week preferred

1. Nomad Warrior woman from desert lands now wandering in the equivalent of Europe running across young prince recently taking over the throne. One question... Can death become a queen?

2. Love and the underworld His people need a patron God or Goddess she needs worshipers and protection. {Boy meets Goddess Boy protects Goddess from Evil God Ruler of the God's makes boy Demigod when boy and Goddess become lovers.}

3. Mountain Mystery Retweaked where young daughter who was really only present to get the story going departs fairly early for the school yr with another parent far away.

4. Music and Murder What is it about her? Why does she get to him? Is he human? Is she human? Open for some collaboration.

5. Reunion reconnect ~ Fantasies fulfilled She knew they were lovers long ago but she was never on their radar or so she thought as the loner. They were best friends and lovers and she was always the one that got away. Image and social circles won once over their shared interest in her would they ever get another chance?

6. Writer's Menagé Witch of ink returns to her ancestral town and lands to find the lovers she has been searching for and to finally wipe out an evil that nearly destroyed her family line.

7. Serpent Soul Ancient warrior literally steps into the present in the middle of traffic will he save her or the car headed for her in time and then how will he help her home or to adapt
 
Visitation Rights

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1481289

Mark Prentiss pulled up in his ex-wife's driveway to drop off their sixteen year old daughter Chelsea, the only evidence of their marriage and divorce so many years ago. He had a few regrets, but Jessica had kicked him out, not vice versa. He didn't fret too much about it. It was an old scab that he'd rather not pick at. The divorce had ended surprisingly well under the circumstances, mostly because time had allowed their tempers to cool a bit and the need to think of their little girl had overridden all other concerns.

Still, a small part of Mark hated the way that Jessica had sent him packing. It was very abrupt, one-sided, unfair, aggressive, etc. After six years, he'd dealt with it mostly by staying out of the normal dating life. He'd acquired a jaundiced view of marriage and traditional life, seeing both the sexual and financial benefits of being a free agent.

So it was a bit of shock and had Mark on edge when Jessica didn't just watch him kiss Chelsea on the forehead and go. She indicated with a gesture that she wanted to talk to him about something. He just had no idea what in the hell it could be. He could deal with almost anything, as long as Chelsea wasn't in trouble.

He never worried about his ex's dating life, though he heard more than he liked about her various boyfriends. It was a revolving door of serial monogamy, not his cup of tea. Jessica never was the sort to be alone for any serious length of time. She needed a man in her life for too many things, above and beyond sex. Mark remembered the "honey do" lists all too well.

OOC:

Need a Jessica, naturally. PM me if interested.
 
Swimming Lessons (Cougar/MILF)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1481288

Adam Barber was ready for intermediate swimming lessons. He knew the basic swimming skills, having taken the classes the summer before. He was eager to pick up more abilities, so he could be a lifeguard in the near future. In fact, he planned to take advanced swimming as soon as he finished the intermediate stage. He'd heard that lifeguards were a good summer job and he didn't mind having a skill that put him ahead of other college students.

Adam would start college the following fall, so he wanted to be ready for the future summers between the school years. Time was running short.

Adam changed for his first lesson, looking forward to this part. What he didn't count on was being the only male student in the class. The two female students were gay, not that he cared. Apparently, they were a same-sex couple.

No, what affected Adam was the stunningly gorgeous swimming coach at the gym. He was no virgin, but he had only been with three girls before. None of them satisfied him, and he knew why. They were girls, not women. Adam liked maturity, experience, and common sense, things more easily found in an older woman. No, not a granny, but a woman in her thirties or forties. A cougar.

Heather Lewis was definitely a cougar. Adam couldn't believe how hot she was. The only trouble was that she wasn't likely to go for a swimming student who was just now getting into the intermediate stage. What could they possibly have in common? Adam was a bit of a nerd, to be frank. Not a dork. He had enough social skills to avoid that. He just wasn't the student body president or team captain.

Adam knew how to write and do a few other things. He was into strange and esoteric religions, history, politics, things of that nature. He planned to major in Economics and work for his Ph.D. eventually as an economist and professor. He just wasn't much of an athlete, though he'd been working on his physical fitness of late. He'd even practiced some martial-arts, though he was no black belt yet.
 
The Next Morning

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1481287

.....I awaken in a strange bed, to a complete babe. She is beautiful, but I don't know her or how I ended up with her. I don't even know if I actually did anything with her, until I empty my bladder and find that I have a lot of piss. It's a clear sign that I was busy using my dick for something else last night.

She wakes up and follows me into the bathroom, and then I realize.....

(Looking for a female player with a surprise, as long as it's not some man-hating type with a violent agenda. Keep it sexy, not malicious.)
 
Charles's Education (Cougar/Incest)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1481286

So, this was it, Charles thought. His parents had worried a bit about him going to such a godless school like Stanford, but he had a full scholarship and that was nothing to sneeze at. At least his aunt, Aunt Claire, had generously agreed to take him in and thus make it unnecessary for him to need to stay in a dorm or rent an apartment. In fact, her house was more than a little on the upscale side, very fancy and comfortable. She even had a maid, which was more than his parents could say.

Then again, the children had always been the "help" and he was free of that, too. Free of having to do everything he was told all the time. If he wanted to try some of this sin that he'd been warned against, perhaps Aunt Claire might not interfere. He had trusted that she would be a "cool aunt" and go easy on him....he had no idea just how cool she was bound to be, in fact.

For a nice Mormon boy like Charles, he was in for a rude awakening, starting at the airport, as he arrived and flirted a little shyly with the MILF of a stewardess on his flight. She, in fact, even wolf whistled at him and took the opportunity to lightly brush his butt through his pants as he got off the plane and walked toward the terminal. Well, she....Lisa, had been rather nice to him the whole way, even bringing him extra snacks and things like that.

But that was to prove to just be a preview of coming attractions. Charles knew only that Aunt Claire was waiting for him. He didn't know what to expect of her, not having seen her since Grandma's funeral. He had been 14 then....he was 18 now.....and he had jacked off repeatedly after that to a hopeless fantasy, of taking his aunt and making her his slut....that could never happen, could it? What if she had a boyfriend, after all?

As Charles went through TSA on his way into the airport waiting area, even enduring a little groping from a deliciously perverted agent, he was hungry, tired, and horny now...and he had no idea how he was to deal with any of that. He also didn't know what to expect....would Aunt Claire really show up in person, or would he need a cab?
 
Decision Time: Master or Slave (Aussie Version)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1481285

It is the year 2025, and the explosion of debt and other social problems has resulted in a radical solution for all of the country's troubles. The people of Australia had to choose their fates. Every civilian man and woman would become either a master/mistress or a slave.

If a slave, then a man or woman had to report to the local Enslavement Centre, there to be processed, trained, and auctioned to fill the public coffers.

If a master/mistress had to be ready to provide food and shelter for the slaves, and to take responsibility for their punishment if they commit crimes.

Only adults were eligible for either role.

I will play twin brothers. One opts for mastery, the other for slavery. Simon and Peter, both with the rather ironic surname of Masterson.

I'm looking for two female players. One to be Simon's slave and the other to be Peter's Mistress.

Naturally, the mistress player will have more say and control about the exchange between herself and Peter than will the slave.

It's an unusual thing for me, to play both master and slave, but I thought it might be fun. Not to mention exploring why each of a pair of identical twins would choose either fate.
 
The Things We Do For Love (Incest, Poly, Transgender)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1481284


Jack Gordon's jaw just about hit the floor as he heard his sister Heather's proposition, especially as their brother Art sat there in full accord.

"Let me see if I get this right. You want to have a threesome with Art and me, so we can knock you up? And you're cool with this, little brother? I know that you've both always fancied me, but why should I do this? Is this your idea of a prank? Why should I have a bisexual threesome with my brother and sister? Why is Art wearing high-heels and a dress, anyway? Is that part of the deal? Art, are you a transvestite?"

Jack shook his head, didn't know what to say. He'd always know that Heather and Art were kinky, hell, that they were lovers and had taken on other men and women together, but this took the cake. They had never tried to get him to join in before. Why were they doing so now? What was the deal, anyway? Jack had even known that Art was submissive to Heather, for that matter, but this was....well, anyone who knew Jack knew that he was no slave or sub. He had dominated women, never been dominated by them.

Heather never struck him as a pure Domme, anyway. She seemed more of a switch instead, topping Art, but bottoming with others. She always wore the pants in that affair....but Jack, Jack was different. Older, tougher, he had actually raised them after he came of age and their parents had been sent to prison for fraud after their TV ministry failed and it was proved that Mom and Dad cared about mammon more than God.

Jack had turned a blind eye to the kinky games, lifestyle, etc., as he was no Christian and had never pretended to be, but now, this was too far, too much. At 33, going through a divorce with a cheating slut of a wife who kept trying to win him back despite her infidelity, he was in no mood to be jerked around. Even his 4 year experiment with monogamy had failed. Why should he want to be sucked into Art and Heather's madness?
 
Rock Star Sees Old Flame Backstage

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1481283

Charles Sanders, aka Blackjack Chuck of the Blackjack Aces, took a double take and had to catch his breath before singing the next hit single "Devil May Care" to the crowd of hardcore fans. There she was....damn that girl.....the girl who tore his heart into pieces ages ago.

Vicki. Damn her. Vicki was in the crowd. Vicki with her short, frosted hair and gray-green eyes. She didn't look a day older than she did eight years ago, the last time he saw her. She had to be forty, but he didn't care. She could still put a lump in his throat and butterflies in his stomach.

Charles buckled down and went ahead into his song. Only "Crazy Ivan", his drummer and best friend, caught on to it. Ivan cared too much about Charles not to see the pain and he remembered what Charles told him about Vicki. He knew the whole damn story.

Charles had a decision to make. To give her a backstage pass or not. Not for the usual, "groupie" stuff necessarily, though sex with Vicki would beat the normal groupie sex by a country mile. No, he WOULD give her a backstage pass, if for no better reason than to talk to her again and see what happened to her. Not to rub it in. That wasn't his style. He didn't want to hurt Vicki. He couldn't hurt her.

Even she hadn't hurt him on purpose. She just couldn't go with him where he wanted to go. They were too different and they wanted too many different things, but he still hungered for her....fiercely. He still loved her, damn it.

Yeah, I'll see her again, just this once. Nothing will come of it but another memory. She couldn't do it before. She can't now. I still don't really know how she feels about me, all these years later. She just turned me down for her own reasons. The timing was wrong, she said. The circumstances. It wasn't against me in principle. Or so she said. It still stung. It still hurt me. But I can't stay mad at her. I never could. She never meant me harm. Of course, if she knew the real me, she'd have other reasons to say "no". Reasons founded in what mothers told their daughters that "nice girls don't do" and social conventions insisting that "respectable" women must expect of men. Either way, nothing would come of this. We would walk away from each other as before. Yeah, that's what will happen.
 
Defending Mom

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1481281

Henry Sinclair was just out of law school, had passed his bar exam with flying colors, and ironically had a job lined up with the District Attorney's Office when a major blow hit him.....his mother, Kelly Kirkpatrick (reverted to maiden name after last divorce), aged 43, was in jail.....again.

Henry already knew that he had to defend her, but where would he stay in the meantime? He was living in a motel because he had just moved out of his ex-girlfriend's apartment and resigned his job as a clerk for the District Attorney (again, another connection to the DA which conflicted with his family).....

But now he had his mother to defend. He had to do it. Thankfully, he still had savings left over from when Grandpa had left him a bequest in his will....otherwise, he might have to live with Mom....and she would really have a guilt trip to use.

So, yes, he had to defend Mom....but it wouldn't be easy. This was her 8th drunk and disorderly and she could get a jail sentence this time. Breaking up with her 4th husband in 18 years hadn't been easy on her at all....Mom had become an alcoholic....no, scratch that, alcoholics went to meetings. She was a lush, a drunk.

But first he had to post bond for her, or she would still be in jail, so he went to do so.

Now he had to face as she was released. He didn't want to charge her for his services, but he had to survive, especially if he didn't have that job yet.

"Mom, what the hell happened this time?" he asked her, frustrated....as always, she was rudderless.
 
Mom Disapproves of Black Girlfriend

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1481280

Declan O'Rourke slam dunked that basketball as hard as he could in the park that afternoon, still feeling the fury of his latest conversation with his own mother. Damn it...he was 18 now and had just graduated from high school! He was lucky that he managed to use that rage to pull off several of these points, much to the annoyance of the "shirts"....Declan played as a "skin" and grinned at the awareness that his opposing team's captain seemed to ogle his flesh too much for his team's good....well, not his fault that Jon Tyler hadn't come out of the closet yet....not at all.

That wasn't Declan's problem, anyway....no, he was very straight and his mother just didn't like his newest girlfriend. Chantal. What a babe. A dark brown rather than black complexion, but clearly of the African persuasion.....Long, curly black hair and sweet, loving brown eyes....

Well, fuck her....oh, but he wanted to....Vicky O'Rourke was a very different kind of woman and beauty at that, but she was just as tempting in her own classic Irish Catholic way. Freckles, pale skin, and auburn hair with lovely green eyes.

Chantal and he had discussed a possible third partner for them to share....a woman, of course, but would Mom ever go for that? He doubted it and why wouldn't he? It wasn't as if Vicky had gone out of her way to be nice to Chantal, even though she was always kind to Declan. Why would Chantal be open to that?

In the meantime, they were monogamous and content to be so until they found someone agreeable to both of them.....if only, at least, they could get Vicky on board with the idea of her Declan dating Chantal....Vicky had been very bitter since her divorce, since the Church frowned on it and she had been betrayed by the great love of her life, Declan's dad.

Even so, now Declan was resolved to stand by Chantal, whatever it took...and now he took her home with him for a study date....and more, most likely, though his mother might complain.

Let her....Declan was fed up and he was determined to show off Chantal....if his mother didn't like it, tough....

"Hello, Mum, I'm home," he spoke in his thick Irish accent, a product of being born in Dublin.
 
The Dental Practice

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1481279


Dr. Henry Davison signed off yet another form to purchase more novocaine before deciding that it was time to meet the prospective new partner in his practice. He'd agreed to consider it in these tough times and the credentials for Dr. Farah Zavani were rather impressive. For a girl who'd escaped Iran with her parents and little more than their personal affects, she'd done very well for herself. He knew that her uncle was a general there, but that was his deal. Davison would deal with Farah on her own merits, not because of her family.

Since they were both single, Henry didn't see the harm in meeting her at a "business date", which was strictly professional, anyway. It was her idea, so she was clearly comfortable with it. Henry had resolved not to mix business with pleasure ever since his steamy affair with the anatomy professor, Claudia Marciano, had turned out poorly for both of them. Their 5 year marriage had ended in a surprisingly amicable divorce, but it was at times awkward in raising their daughter Bianca.

No, Henry never repeated that business again. Of course, due to raising a daughter and running a dental office, he hadn't bothered to seriously date anyone at all. He just enjoyed women casually, all of them women with reasons to want only the physical aspect without emotional involvement.

There was no reason to believe that this meeting and office relationship would be anything but a partnership between two dentists, a colleagues with mutual respect and admiration. What else would it be, Henry assumed, as he showed up at the designated meeting place, a Middle Eastern restaurant which Farah's aunt and cousins operated. He'd never been there, but it seemed nice enough to be worth trying out.

OOC: Looking for Farah, of course.
 
The Mailman and the Muslim

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1481278


Hank Richards put out his cigarette as he reached the final house on his mail delivery route, as always looking forward to seeing Taslima. There was just something about her that especially appealed to the hard-bitten, often cantankerous, recently divorced 40 year old man. He had gotten enough of dealing with Kyra's nonsense, and he had told her so, which naturally led to her filing for divorce.....2 lawyers, a bunch of money, and 60 days later, he was free of her, without owing any alimony, since she hadn't been short of income herself.

Now, 100 days after that fateful day, with the hot, sweaty summer Sun beating on his face in the late afternoon, he welcomed the warm, friendly smile of the young woman at the end of the cul-de-sac, some sort of medical student who hailed from Yemen. Many of her female relatives wore the hijab, but not Taslima. She wore scrubs and she looked damn good in what was generally a quite utilitarian outfit. Unlike Kyra, who could be short and curt with visitors, Taslima was always friendly, hospitable, even to mailmen, and always offered him some water, soda, snacks, or something, which he would probably take this time around.

In fact, as an occasional token of appreciation of this particular young lady, Hank had started bringing her the occasional small gift of candy, chips, even soda. He loved the smile that it brought to her face, even when she most recently had to decline because, as he was unaware, it was Ramadan. It was clear that there was an attraction, at least from his end.... but what of hers.....and wasn't it unwise to rush into anything too soon on the heels of his marriage.....not that it had stopped Kyra, who had apparently been having an affair with her boss while Hank had only dallied now and then when away for some reason.

Hank smiled as he rang the bell and brought the mail to Taslima's door, hoping that she would open it and not her more traditional relatives, who didn't seem to like him sniffing around. They hadn't been rude, but their body language spoke volumes, that they wanted a proper Muslim husband, preferably Yemeni, for her.
 
Mom Disapproves of Mexican Girlfriend

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1481276

Jack Masters really tired of the constant complaints of late from his mother, Darlene. True, she was a wonderful mom, but she should be living her own life, not trying to wreck his. Ever since he made the mistake of introducing his new girlfriend, Rosario Fuentes, to his mother, there had been a series of attempts by Mother Dearest to sabotage his relationship.

Things had gotten so bad that she had even tried (and failed) to plant evidence that Rosario had cheated on him. Jack knew better than that. Rosario was an honest woman and he even wanted to marry her, that's how he increasingly felt. Still, he felt sadness and empathy with his poorly lonely mom. That didn't mean that he would tolerate her trying to ruin his relationship with the girl.

It taken several minutes for Jack to convince Rosario that he believed her and knew that she was innocent of being unfaithful to him. He had to wipe away the tears in her eyes and hold her in his arms to console her after that. It wasn't easily done and he was furious with his mother, even as he enjoyed comforting Rosario. It also made him worry how her mother might view him, after all....not to mention her father.
 
School's Out Forever (Post-Apoc)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1481274


Bruno Romano lit another cigarette as he searched his old high school for signs of something to salvage from there. The building was supposed to be devoid of life now....well, human life, mind you, but there was sure to be supplies that some folks had forgotten about in the past three weeks since World War Three came and went. Just because DC was blown to Hell and gone didn't mean that people couldn't survive now, could it? Fuck those stupid politicians and bureaucrats....he got the last laugh on them now, didn't he? They were dead and he was still alive.

Bruno had already found some supplies in the carefully maintained walk-in freezer in the school kitchen, nasty as they could be.....half of that was due to the bad cooking than the bad materials.....and frankly, he couldn't afford to be picky now, could he? That was when he heard some sobbing....turning the direction of the sound, he followed it to the ladies' room (irrelevant now, wasn't that distinction), and then he walked into it for the first time, to find Mrs. Levin.....Sarah Levin, to be precise, lying on the bathroom floor, bawling her eyes out, with every sign that she had been holding out here for days.....had she even showered?

Still, even as obviously as she neglected to eat, bathe, etc.....despite all that, Sarah Levin was one of the beautiful women that Bruno had ever known. In the past six years since he graduated, the 24 year old Bruno still had serious wet dreams and hard-ons even thinking of the 30 year old Sarah. He just had to find out what was wrong with her.....and help her out....Then, well.....it was a brave new world, the laws were out, Mrs. Levin, no, correction, Sarah, had shown that she couldn't run her own life anymore, and well, he would have to take her in hand, wouldn't he....for her own good and his.

Yes, yes.....the worm had turned and now Bruno was in charge. A term in the Navy SEALS hadn't hurt, either.

"I'd offer you a cigarette, but I know that you don't approve of smoking in the bathroom....Then again, the old rules are no more, aren't they? Remember me, Mrs. Levin....or should I say, Sarah, now that I'm not your student anymore?" he spoke up, interrupting her tears.

OOC: Need a Sarah. There might be some group action at some point with NPCs, but the main arc is the Bruno/Sarah relationship. Italian-American male ex-student with hot Jewish MILF teacher.
 
The Old Man Down The Road (Demonology)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1481273

Nick Gehenna smirked as he drove into town, pleased to find a new source of souls for his vast infernal empire.....yes, Nick was no mere mortal. He was Satan, Lucifer, the Devil Himself. He had many guises, but for now, it was as Nick Gehenna, a man with many ages, faces, races, and identities....many jobs, too. Lawyer, realtor, broker, etc.

Now, however, he had the perfect deal. He was a barkeep, with his own new tavern, the Red Tail, where he was confident that he would now set up shop and win more souls than ever. If barkeeps were as effective as he had been as barber, he could do very well indeed. Still and all, he had his trusty lieutenant Lucinda Tartaro, a lusty Brazilian succubus, with him, and he was quite capable of any trick in the book now.

In his present incarnation, Nick looked about fifty or so, though still with a presence and dynamism that belied his apparent age. No need to worry about money, either. He would just pretend to have to....he was the King of Hell, after all. Now, what about that opportune victim.....yes, what a ripe soul for the picking....all that he had to do was just listen.....

OOC: Looking for a victim/soul willing and desperate enough to sell his or her soul to the Devil.....prepare for your character to do things that their old self would never dream of doing. The Prince of Darkness has a lot of influence, after all.
 
Publisher's Daughters (Incest, FMF)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1481272


Billionaire publisher Philip Larusso finished his second lager that Friday evening while waiting for his estranged wife to bring his twins, April and Audrey, for the weekend visitation. The rule was that the person dropping the girls off did the driving, which he would do when Janine got them back.

This was special, however. The twins had turned 18 last weekend and had their birthday party at their mom's, but he had something planned for them as well. The question was whether they would like it. Of course, the main event was on Saturday afternoon, which was why he could safely drink a beer or two tonight.

God, they're late again. He thought. It was 5:23, and they were supposed to get here at 5 pm. Typical Janine....never punctual, one of the petty issues that had destroyed their marriage (though being a strict Catholic, she had refused to divorce him). He didn't care. They were dumb things, but they were both at fault for nitpicking about them over the years and letting the fights get out of hand.
 
Rector's Wife Is My Pain Slut

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1481271



Jack Fowler, 55, retired Marine, and known lecher...what's not known is that he has his collection of slave sluts....not something that he will advertise. He owns his own adult bookstore chain. He prefers single women...but now he has his eyes on a married woman...he wants her badly and decides to take her forcefully, but not rape her. He'll simply start and use such initiative that by the time that she thinks to protest, she'll love it. He picks women that he can sense like domination. It's an instinct for it.

He sees her...Stacey...wants to take her...make her his slave slut. His newest slave slut. But she's married, the brunette vixen with her curly/wavy hair. Luckily, Jack has a trump card.....her husband, who just happens to be an Episcopal vicar....and busy taking the bait, Jack's live-in house slut, Vicky. While Reverend Barry Long is thus distracted, Jack fully intends to dominate and control Stacey, whatever it takes....except that Stacey will still live with her hubby and throw off his suspicions by being hornier than ever in bed.
 
Handpicked Bride (Historical, Polygamous)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1480893


326 BC.......Susa, Persia.

Sarpedon wasn't too thrilled with Alexander's new edict that he take a Persian bride, but at least he was able to continue his life of helping garrison and administer the former Persian capital. Granted, he hadn't seen his Macedonian wives, Callisto and Phoebe, in more than a decade, and he couldn't be sure that they weren't sleeping around on him. Then again, what did he care? He was unlikely to see them again anytime and he hadn't liked them for more than their supple bodies and good birthing hips, both of which had ostensibly made fine daughters (where were his sons?) for him. Sarpedon had plenty of whores and catamites to please him, so he wasn't against bedding Persians.....far from it.

But to marry one? Wasn't that beneath him? And Macedonian kings, while powerful and autocratic, in the company of their soldiers tended to treat them more as equals, not require them to take brides. Worse still, in Susa, the new Macedonian satrap, advised by Persians, had taken to handpicking the brides for the men to prevent delays and help impoverished widows of Persian noblemen find husbands instead of turning them into whores. Sarpedon wasn't sure that he approved. In his book, the widows should be made to whore for their new masters, shouldn't they? They were lucky not to be enslaved, as was the old way.

No, fundamentally, it was the lack of choice that infuriated Sarpedon, and he was not going to forget it. Still, now that the decision was made, there was no stopping it while Alexander lived and his chosen satrap ruled. And he was now set to meet the woman chosen for him......

Nervously, rather grumpily, with soldiers standing by him supposedly to guard him as with other bridegrooms, probably to kill him if he refused to marry his betrothed, Sarpedon awaited outside the house of the widow's father, steeling himself to do the deed at least until he could safely divorce the bitch. He didn't count on any affection whatsoever......lust, sure, but this was a Persian noblewoman, a mortal enemy of Macedon and Greece, and Sarpedon wasn't about to forget that.
 
I Am The One (Supernatural)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1480894

Samuel Hill, Jr. sometimes felt as if his father was tempting him from below with songs like that playing over his radio. His father really wanted him to play his part, of course. It was a very simple part: take over this world for him, help carry out his father's eternal war and vendetta against Jehovah for kicking him out of Heaven. Samuel himself was a deliberate part of that plan, being half-human, half-demon. He hadn't realized that he was anything more than just a regular guy until just his freshman year, when Dad, or rather Satan to be precise, showed up at his frat party and lured him into a succubus's bed. After that, he was already damned, so it was easy enough to sell to him back then.

Even so, now he had real doubts. For one thing, he had been turned into a fiend, an incubus, and required to have sexual congress with a litany of mortal girls, damning them forever with his demonic seed. Part of him felt awful for these poor girls, trapped as neatly as himself simply due to ordinary human emotions such as lust that had been used against them. It wasn't really their fault, was it?

For another, what were the actual chances of defeating Jehovah, His Son, and His Host, anyway? Wasn't this outcome predetermined, as much as Dad thought otherwise? If so, why wage a futile fight that would surely result of endless torment for himself? The notion of a Lake of Fire sounded a lot worse than mere Hell, where his father lorded it and pretended to be a God himself in opposition and exile. There, his father, himself, and trillions of souls would suffer eternal burning and the horrid scent of Sulphur without relief.....did he really wish to endure that forever?

While pondering that and trying to ease his emotional turmoil, or forget that, listening to White Zombie's wonderful anthem, written essentially about himself (not that Rob Zombie would know him from Adam....yet), Sam tossed back another shot of Jack Daniels (he liked his drinks unmixed, thank you, none of that weak shit for Satan's sixth ever son......evidently, Dear Old Dad had tried this before, which didn't help with Sam's confidence). He also spied out the girls, because, as horny as he was, sometimes it was just too much to feel sympathy when that could get in the way of alleviating his bottomless lust (thank you for that, Dad!).

Staying in human guise, hiding his red eyes behind his shades, Sam was a bit more brooding than one might expect on the opening night of spring break, the perfect occasion to entice a willing victim into sin and everlasting doom. Talk about getting screwed over, he smirked. Tossing back yet another shot of JD, his favorite hard drink of all (pure whiskey goodness), Sam finally noticed a girl who seemed to be a bit bored and unsure of staying......Well, the boys in his fraternity would love him for keeping her there, if he could, and so would Dad. She seemed unhappy.....yeah, wait until she turns succubus and is damned forever, her fate sealed because of one night's lustful abandon......Unless she could somehow resist temptation (it happened, rarely), the young woman would find a new definition of unhappiness, as she was tormented by crazed and insatiable lust until the End of Days.

Walking over, Sam smiled at her through his shades and asked her, "Getting dull in a hurry, I see? Need a little excitement to liven up the night for you, miss?"
 
Back
Top