A Vacation to remember( closed for garajd)

Juliet smiled at this and slowed her pace and swirled her tongue around his head and slowly rubbed his shaft up and down and then with out warning she took all of him in to her mouth and brought a tight suction again. she lightly drew small circles around his balls and massaged them.

Juliet brought her mouth to the head and focused on it. she stopped for a moment." you like that baby you like when i suck your cock and worship you." Juliet knew he loved it but she thought a bit of dirty talk might get him closer to coming.
 
Yes, he sure did like it when she sucked his cock . . . making him feel like the most important person in the world right now . . . and the way she phrased it, "worship you" was almost enough to send him over the edge . . . and she seemed to know it too.

"Yes, love, I do like that . . . and you have got me so close to cumming. I think that is what you are trying to do to me right? So, Juliet, baby . . . you better decide pretty quick just where you want this load you have been trying to get out of me."
 
Juliet couldn't help but smile and continue to suck Jackson's cock. she jumped a but at the first taste and she loved it. she sucked every last bit and even stroked his cock to make sure." hmm baby that was good. remind me to do this everyday." Juliet looked up as she finished and went to get up off the ground.
 
"Are we going to play 'turn-about' now and see if you can last as long as I did?"

He really didn't wait for an answer, but grabbed the cushion she had been kneeling on and placed it where his head was as he lay down on the deck. "Now, get rid of that bikini bottom, sweetheart and straddle my face. Let me show you what this old man's tongue can do for you."
 
Juliet laughed and stripped her bikinis off." i am sure i can last way longer then you old man." Juliet teased. she bent and kissed him before sitting on his face." you like this baby. you like my cunt in your face." Juliet lowers her knees between Jackson's head and moans as she feels his work start.
 
Eyes focused on his 'target', JD was ready when Juliet settled onto his mouth . . . her pussy lips already wet in anticipation, obviously giving him the BJ had turned her on and she was ready, and needing, to cum herself.

Taking his time, initially, Jackson flicked his tongue around her lips while his hands cupped her tight ass and held her tight against his face. As much as he wanted to prove his abilities by making her cum fast, he really wanted to enjoy this experience as long as possible.

Once Juliet settled into 'position' JD inserted his tongue into her dripping cunt and flicked around until he found her clit, hard and ready to be stimulated . . . the sudden jerk of her knees against his face and cry from her lips told him all he needed to know.
 
Juliet could not help and moan loudly. She started to rock her hips a bit. She bit her lip trying to keep quite." God Jackson that feels amazing god your tounge is amazing fuck women much love you. you have such a talent at this." Juliet rocked slightly faster enjoying his affection.
 
Jackson felt the urge to stop his oral love-making and respond to Juliet's words, but "No", now was not the time for conversation. Rather, he intensified his efforts to arouse his young love with his tongue. She was right, other women had always enjoyed his 'special talent', but with Juliet, the one he realized he loved, it was more than just a good tongue-fucking, this was an expression of love and he wanted her to feel every emotion.

Gripping her butt a little tighter, he tightened the seal between his lips and hers, hearing her cry out in ecstasy as his tongue probed once more and engaged with her prominent clit.
 
Juliet was in heaven this was much better then the collage boys. They had treated it as a chore and made sure it was quick an all departments of sex." God baby i am so close. ahh fuck that's so amazing. where in gods name did you get this good." Juliet was getting louder and trying to move her body to where her clit was the focus.
 
Still holding her delightful ass in his hands, he continued to flick his tongue against her clit, feeling Juliet squirm on his mouth to give him complete access to her core. Her juices were flooding his mouth and dripping down his chin. As her cries increased, and her thrusts against his mouth became more intense, he slid a hand across her ass and slid a finger up and down the separation between her cheeks and gently teased across her tight opening . . . her response was to grind against his mouth with another thrust.
 
Juliet was at her peek when all of the sudden she felt Jackson tease her little puckered ass and she moaned loudly not being able to hold back. Juliet cummed right then and there and so exhausted from the orgasm she slipped off Jackson's face and laid out on the dock floor and relaxing after the intense orgasm." God if its going to be like that every time i am never letting you leave the house."

Juliet then cuddle up to Jackson and laying her head on his chest.
 
Wrapping his arm around her as her head landed on his chest, "Damn, sweetheart, I may have to put a lock on my study so that I can get some rest once in a while."

JD continues to caress her naked back as they cuddle together on the boat, the angle of the sun telling them that it is getting later in the afternoon.

"I hate to be the one to bring this up, but we need to get back before too long. Not sure what time your folks will be back, but don't want them making any wild guesses about what we've been up to while they were gone. I know I need to figure out a time to sit down the your father and tell him what we have . . . that is not going to be a fun conversation. But I am not going to let you get away."
 
Juliet smiled at his comment." yeah we should get back. my dad is going to love that conversation. just be prepared for the worst you know he has a temper. but just know i will not give up on us." juliet rose up and kissed jackson lovingly.
 
JD dressed quickly then headed to start the engine and point them in the direction of the pier. Juliet joined him at the wheel and leaned tightly against him, breaking away once they got close enough that she could jump onto the pier and tie down the lines while he shut the engine down and made sure everything was ready for a cruise tonight.

Joining her on the dock, they walked hand in hand toward the cabin. Juliet headed into the cabin to take a shower and crash a bit till her parents returned from their day trip and she could help her Mom start dinner for the four of them.

JD grabbed a cup of coffee from the Keurig and settled in a chair on the deck, anticipating his conversation with Juliet's father, his best friend.
 
Juliet walked up behind Jackson and returns from his waist as he was sailing back to the pier.. Juliet jumped onto the dog tied the boats are one of the polls. Juliet waiting for Jackson to get on the dock and she looped her hand through his And walked on the dock side by side up to the house she told him that she was going to take aShower. When in the shower Juliet had gotten a text from her mother is saying that could be home in an hour. Truly it’s my aunt at the text and hurry up and got dressed and went downstairs to Jackson. She had found him out on the deck and I want lounge chair. Juliet came over and sat on Jackson lap.”So I just got a text from my parents will be home in an hour.” Juliet and we just closer and she brought her lips to Jackson’s
 
"Mmmm, what can we do for an hour?"

Pulling her in closer to him as her lips met his, Jackson enjoyed another kiss with Juliet, one hand on her back and the other on her knee, caressing her inner thigh as the kiss increased in intensity.

Hearing a car at the end of the long drive to the cabin, "I guess their idea of an hour is different than my definition of an hour."
 
Juliet pouted.” I don’t want to get off your lap I’m quite content to stay here and do some more naughty things.” Juliet whispered the las part in his ear and nipped at him and rubbed along his length.” I guess I will see you later tonight then my lover.” Juliet got off his lap and walked to the front door greeting her parents.
 
JD slapped playfully at her butt as she headed off to greet her parents, waiting until his aroused cock calmed down before getting out of the deck chair to say "Hi", and ask about their day trip.

Juliet's dad grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and handed one to JD, "Why don't you and I head down to the dock and make sure the boat is ready for another night on the lake while the gals put together a salad for dinner?" It was not really a request, but an expectation that JD would agree to.

As they climbed onto the deck of the boat, her dad handed JD a deck chair and grabbed one for himself. "We need to talk, JD."

JD looked back at him, "Oh fuck", he thought to himself.

"JD, we have known for quite some time that Juliet has had a crush on you; she has never really had any serious relationships all the way through college and now starting med school. Yes, she is serious about her studies and becoming a doctor, but the rest of her life has no plan or direction. I guess what we want to know is: How do you feel about Juliet? We've seen the two of you together this week. If there is something between the two of you, then the four of us need to talk about it. If not, then maybe you need to leave."

JD swallowed another drink of beer, "Yes, there is something connecting between the two of us; we had plenty of time today to decide if it is real or just youthful fantasy on Juliet's part. I'm convinced it is real and that we would like to pursue it. She has every intention of completing her education and I will support her every step of the way, even financially, from this point forward. I think it probably best if the two of you talk with her first, then the four of us can sit down."

JD continued, "I'm sure this is a bit of a surprise to the two of you. And, if you two decide that it is not in Juliet's best interest, I will leave this evening. That decision is entirely up to the two of you."

Hearing the ladies shouting that the salad was ready, the two best friends stood, shook hands and headed for the deck . . . and an interesting evening!
 
Back
Top