Abused Trophy Wife's secret discovered

The woman who opened the door to him for his Appointment was one that he had seen several times on his mail runs and he had fantasized about fucking her more often than he cared to admit. But now she was here in front of him and ripe for the taking. He couldn't believe it he was going to fuck the bosses' wife.
The baby blue satin robe opened as he tugged the belt and her gorgeous young body was exposed. He explored her body with his eyes, hardly able to believe his luck, her luscious tits hung down but were firm and perky as he cupped them in his hands, he could hear her panting as he silently slipped the robe from her so she stood naked in front of him. He could see that she recognized him and he grinned knowing that after today she would never be able to refuse him access to her hot wet cunt. He bound her wrists with the belt of the robe and dragged her to the archway that led to her bedroom, there was a hook in the centre of the archway so he hooked her bound wrists over it. She was now at his mercy, helpless to stop him from doing whatever he liked with her, to her. She was panting heavily now her nipples swollen with desire and need. He wouldn't need to persuade her to do anything she was already past the point of resisting him.
He had plenty of time so he spent the next hour running his hands over her body and teasing her wet hole and her ass without actually penetrating her. That would come later when she begged him to fuck her. He knew she would it was just a matter of time.
 
Like a kid in a candy store his eyes gawk over boss’s petite little wife. Knowing now, i could never look at him the same as he would now know what i look like under my clothing. He seems more content on “playing” with me more then sex. He gropes my firm breasts, palma my pussy before stroking his cock. With me still restrained on the hook. He begins to jerk and aim his cumshots at my body like a target, hitting my belly, and thighs. He chuckles watching them run down my body before untying the hands, having me kneel and cummibg again in my eyes and hair.
 
"I can't fucking believe this is happening, the bosses' snooty missus pretending I don't fucking exist one day and the next she's on her knees begging to suck my cock."

He grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her face close enough she could feel the heat of it, long, hot and thick, hot as a car exhaust.

"You ARE BEGGING TO SUCK MY COCK aren't you Ashley? Oh sorry, is that too informal for you, would you prefer I call you Mrs. Dawson just so you don't forget you're married."

He chuckled and slapped his wet stiff cock across her face noting how her lips followed it trying to catch it.

"Perhaps you'll have more luck if you tried holding it."

He suggested, while teasingly keeping the tip just out of reach of her hot pink tongue, her eyes looking up at him, pleading.
 
Last edited:
Reluctsntly i grab it, in an attempt to dodge anymore cumshots. However a hand on the backif my head trumps that plan. I squeal as more cumshots land in my hair and right in my eyesand allover face. Soft moans escape my lips as the bold moves ste secretly a turn on as, i guess partially due to my husband, my sub nature likes the loss of control in a twisted thrilling way.
 
"So I'm just the mailman am I? I guess you're gonna get a lot more MALE than you bargained for."

He keeps firm grip on her hair and wipes his wet cock over her lips, grinning as she pokes her tongue out to lick the cum oozing from his Nelson's Eye.

"Hey that's a good girl Ashley, you decided you like taste of me after all, Let's give you a good mouthful eh?"

He pushes Ashley's head further onto his cock and into her warm wet mouth and fucks it slowly, bobbing her head on and off his pulsing cock that is almost ready to empty down her throat.

"Be a nice little girl Ashley and don't spill a drop, do that and I'll leave your tight ass until tomorrow, OH, didn't I say? I'll be round every day from now on and trying out lots of different things. When I've finished fucking you today you can find your favourite toys and make sure the rabbits have fresh batteries, we wouldn't want them dying on you just as you were ready to cum."
 
The next morning i get up and tend to a large garden in back. Yes i have a gardener, being rich and all, but tgis is just a section for me to get away to and relax. Roses and lilacs and such.

I am wearing the following

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/97/d6/d2/97d6d2b58ce450deaa69ae3e03fb31b5.jpg
And a pair of 3” wedge sandals.

Im tending to the garden when two Hispanic guys come back and i tell them, “if you are the new gardeners, this is my private area so you can leave” i notice one with a big grin as he peeks down the top of my sundress.

“Look rich bitch we tend to all “gardens” on this property, boss man said so!”

I am shocked by his rudeness as im kneeling down by my lilacs as i tell him “leave or he will be fired snd sent back across the border. Before i know what hits me one slaps me as another goes begind me kneeling, grabbing my arms as the other grabs my legs. They hold me down and begin ripping at my sundress.

“Stop! This dress cost more thsn you make” i hiss as im laid down arms pinned above my head as the other one works on gettting his cock out. I writhe on the ground to no avail. Just then i feel the one not holding my arms reach up and grab the top of my sundress and after a few hard yanks, i hear the thin straps pop loose and break as he....
 
Last edited:
Pablo tugs the top of her dress down and is immediately drawn to her bouncy tits,
"Hey, Pedro amigo, we got something very special here, did you ever see such beautiful tits as these? We can play with them all day."
He cups both tits in his hands and begins licking and sucking Ashley's naked tits, as one tit becomes free Pedro roughly pinches the nipple noticing that Ashley is no longer struggling but panting hard and pushing her tits out.
"So, you like this eh? Mebbe you like our big meaty cocks inside you eh? We all have lots of naughty fun, yes?"
He slides Ashley's dress down until she is left in just her tiny panties. Wondering what is next.
 
Last edited:
“Whats the point of that?” Pablo sats referring to the tiny scrap of material that is my thing that literally just covers my bald pussy lips. “ bet those are still like Victoria Secrets expensive you rich whore huh” i say nothing, clad just in the super skimpy panties and wedge sandals as they have me pinned down in the middle of my large garden area. “Flowers need water right Pedro?” He nods in agreenent and sudennly im picked up and carried over to and tossed into a small pond in the garden. Its shaloow but enough to completely soak me. I look like a drowned sewer rat now. Hair the wet look, mascera running slightly. They lick their lips as,the sunlight glistens off my now soaked naked body at the pond’s edge before i can react I am lifted to my knees and Pablo shoves a cock in my mouth as Pedro kneels behind me reaching diwn to finger me as water drips off my hair. As they joke about “tending” tp all the things in this garden for the boss man.
 
Pablo jokes as he fucks Ashley's hot mouth "Remember what the boss man say 'make sure all the bedding plants get plenty of everything' are you wanting to be bedded?"

Pedro chips in, "Yep we got fertilizer, special Spanish formula, once you try you not want any other, so we fertilize you, Yes?"

Pablo chooses that moment to cum in Ashley's mouth and taken by surprise she gags at first but then swallows some and scoops more into her mouth.

Pablo laughed "See the little plant knows what is good for her."
 
Last edited:
The other says “mmmm then a “hybrid” mixed seed should be even better snd with that my head is grabbed and he begins pumping my mouth. Im barely able to get the first load down my throat before he begins. Next thing i know he uses his cock to oush my head back till i lose balance and fall to my back where he straddles my chest, slightly lifting my head, before re inserting his “seed planter” back in my mouth and Pablo then sticks his hard cock between my thighs and begins to screw me as well saying.....
 
Pablo pumps and thrusts his hard pole into her cackling,
"This little flower needs a good dose of strong fertilizer, make her more receptive to bigger injections, are you ready to take over pal once she's had her first dose?"
He gives a final push and fills Ashley's tight hole with white hot spunk.
"I'm finished for now your turn Pedro, give her one of your specials."
He pulls out and Pedro is looming over her opening her cum covered cunt even more.
 
I give both the men dirty looks with that “im better than you” look but manage to say no words. Breathing hard trying to recover from being dunked in the pond and screwed once. Pedro sticks his cock inside me and begins to pump. Pablo straddles my chest and fucks my face to silence my talk. I writhe under them as they “fertilize” me like a plant. After cumming in my pussy and mouth they finish by cumming on my chest. They then laugh to themselves and take my dress and leave. Leaving me to walk back to the house, a long walk since w have a giant yard, dripping wet from pond with cum shots on me, clad just in wedge sandals. Hopefully i encounter no one else in this state.
 
Logan had missed Ashley since he sold her and was pleased to learn that she had finally returned home. Things hadn't changed much while she was gone and since her return her husband had hardly spoken to her so Logan waited for her to return from the garden with high hopes of continuing where they had left off.

When Ashley was within hearing distance he called out to her,

"Ashley, baby, I hope you're not too mad at me for selling you off but I needed the money and I didn't like to ask you for it as it would seem like you were paying me to fuck you. So why don't we go up to your room and get reacquainted?"

He put his arm round her waist and started up the stairs, rubbing his hand across her naked butt and slipping a finger between her cheeks. Being naked everything was jiggling and bouncing although Ashley did her best to prevent her tits from bouncing up and down.

"You remember how I like you to suck my cock? Let's start there."

He dropped his pants and lay on the bed with his cock upright in his hand waiting for Ashley to wrap her soft luscious lips around it.
 
Last edited:
Exhausted from the garden encounter. I tell tou im not in mood and need to rest. I dont block you as you lick away. My husband so crude and gruff feels nice witg the soft intimate touches. Even when you slip inside me, i let you have your way with me as your rhythm is nust at the right speed. Being a married woman this feela so wrong, then again so does just being a trophy wife to my ungrateful husband.
 
Ashley told Logan that she was exhausted and not in the mood but once he had her on her back and legs spread she accepted the inevitable and moaned and whimpered as Logan ate her pussy, licking her wet juicy labia and tongue fucking her while teasing her clit out and rolling the hard sensitive nub between his fingers.
When he was ready he slid up her body using her voluptuous tits as handles. Face to face he told her,

"Don't ever tell me again that you are not in the mood, when I tell you to spread your legs you spread them, don't forget that you owe your life of luxury to me keeping my mouth shut, basically I own you."

With that he forced her knees up to her shoulders and slammed his cock into her wet pink hole. Initially she fought him but once he settled into a rhythm she moved with him and clasped him to her, dragging her fingernails along his back as she rode out the first of a series of orgasms as he filled her cunt with jets of hot white spunk.

When they were done he let her go, reminding her,

"You better rest now, I'll see you later 10.00 in your room."
 
I get to my room, being married to a rich man, sometimes we shared a master bed and other times separate ones. I walk in and see a note in corner of mirror where only I would see it. It read “ strip to your fancy underwear( today wore an expensive lacy baby blue Victoria Secrets bra and string bikini panties) and place boindfold on. As i sit on bed in the bra and panties and blindfold for whst seems like an eternity. I hear kne come in. Not sure of you or hubby. Then i hear the word “fuckdoll” as i recognize your voice as i await next move.
 
Logan let out a little gasp when he let himself into the bedroom and saw Ashley sitting primly on the edge of her bed, her blindfold wouldn't let her see what he was doing but her breasts were heaving with excitement as he ran his hands up her legs and he pulled her string panties to one side and traced a finger slowly along her slit,

"Does that feel good my little fuckdoll? You'll soon be feeling a whole lot better when my hot rod is pumping inside your hot tight cunt, now let's get get rid of this bra, I wanna see your tits bounce as I fuck you."

He slapped her hands away as Ashley went to undo her bra,

"No, you take too long and I'm in a hurry."

Saying that he grabbed the centre of the bra and tugged hard breaking the clasp and her bra had gone, her tits tumbling out of the confining cups.

He stepped back and admired her quivering tits,

"You have great tits Ashley no wonder you were so popular when you were performing, still those days are long gone and I bet your hubby has never seen you perform which is what you're gonna do for me right now before I fuck you or shall I wake your hubby and let him watch you perform? You never know he might be interested enough to want to fuck you after I've finished with you."

He removed her blindfold and she saw an array of burning candles around the room.

"Recognise the setting baby? I've seen you perform on video but in person, well, that's hot, I love the part were you drip hot wax on your nipples then put the candle out with your pussy juice. So you want me to wake hubby?"
 
I ahake head no and grab a candle as i lie back. Part of my mind thinking this is wrong im married yet the other half liking the attention to my body that my husband does not give me. I breathe hard in anticipation of thewax drips and let out small gasps as 4 drops land on my left breast, causing me to slightly jump upon first contact but then slowly adjusting to the feeling as i drip 3 more onto my other breast after a few moments i slowly take the candle and place it between my thighs. Normally that would burn a person but im wet from the previous anticipation of the candle drops and your touch so the candle is snuffed out immediately. I then surprise you by inserting the freshly extinguished end into my tight hairless pussy and using it to fuck myself with slowky a few times, enjoying the sensation of the warm, not hot, end on my sensitive flesh before pulling it out and setting it down on the bed table as my pussy glistens in the low lighting of the room.
 
Logan grinned as Ashley did exactly as he told her and dripped hot wax onto each nipple, gasping as the hot wax covered her nipples and then began to crack as her nipples engorged, swelling to hard tight buds on her tits. He began stroking his cock holding the thick ramrod in both hands.
Ashley surprised him by extinguishing the still burning candle in her wet pink snatch then fucking herself with it while looking with lustful eyes, silently pleading with him to give her what she needed.

"You horny fucking bitch," he growled "Your hubby doesn't know what he's missing when you put on a show like that. You've earned my cock inside you."

He settled between her spread legs and his cock sought out the entrance to her gushing hole and he thrust into her, impaling her and pushing her two or three inches up the bed.

"Come on baby tell me how much you need my hot meat inside you."

He paused waiting expectantly.
 
In a soft voice i say “ i NEED this, you know my husband only sees me as eye csndy. You spoil my body like no other. Please make love to me.” My big blueish green eyes looo up into yours, pleading you to take my married pussy however you wish. You see the lust buolding up by my expression, my biting my lower lip and my hips sllwly pumping toward your cock as they “ beg”’for you to slide deeper inside me.
 
Ashley's pleas for him to 'make love' to her made him laugh,

"You don't want me to make love to you, you want me to FUCK you, really FUCK you hard like the slut you are."

Logan slapped her big soft tits from side to side and he thrust his meaty cock deeper into her wet pink snatch.

"How rough do you like it? A bit of pain never hurt anyone and it makes the pleasure so much more memorable."

He kissed her soft luscious sensuous lips and then bit her bottom lip.

"See what I mean, you'll remember this for a long time to come.
 
I seem distant and pull away from you i say “this is a mistake we cannot do this any longer it is not right to keep cheating him even if he is neglecting of me and my needs as his wife”. You head back to where you stay at semi upset and seemingly disappointed but i notice a hint of “ill prove you wrong” in your eyes. The next morning its early, and im taking a walk down by the lake by our huge house. Its a good 100 yards from the house as i walk in my barefeet and a lavender spaghetti strap sundress about knee length. I hear someone approaching not sure if it is my husbandor you as the sunglare makes it hard. Al i can make out is the figure is carrying some flowers in a small bouquet as they draw closer.
 
Logan saw Ashley wandering down by the lake and felt his cock hardening, he had been hard on her the previous night and it seemed she didn't want to carry on with their illicit affair, but he knew her really well now and guessed she didn't mean it, she wanted him as much as ever.

He quickly picked a small bouquet of flowers and approached her holding out his peace offering, as she took it he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him so his hard thick cock was bulging in his pants and was pressed between her thighs so she would know just how much he wanted her.

"You haven't said anything to your husband yet have you? Having second thoughts about telling him and giving up this life of luxury? Let him provide all the luxuries you need and I'll give you what you need most of all."

He pulled her half willingly towards the small sandy beach by the lake and out of sight of the house, her straps were pulled off her shoulders and her dress was around her waist her tits now bare to his groping hands and wet hungry mouth on her nipples made her gasp and his hands pulled her dress down until it lay on the floor with Ashley in her tiny panties gasping and breathing heavily.

"Are you going to take them off or shall I rip them off you?" Logan growled as he forced her down on her back on the sand. Ashley had no choice, she lifted her hips and rolled her panties down her legs Logan watched and unbuckled his belt and let his pants drop,

"This is what you want isn't it? Your husband won't give you it so you come to me, the hired help, not that I'm complaining.

His cock was throbbing as he knelt between her legs and teased her wet pink snatch.
 
“Is thst a problem wanting you?” I say. The conflicted thoughts of betrayal of my husband still race through the brain. As you enter me I immediately wrap my toned legs around you pulling you further inside me. Part of you doesnt like to be just your rich employer’s wife’s “boy toy “ but then again you get to see and touch what the other hired help probably only fantasizes about. I roll you over to your back as i sit atop you. The glow of the moonlight outlines my perky breasts as i lower them to your awaiting hands and kiss you deep. Shuddering here and there as your hard member impales me lifting my petite frame off yours ever so slightly as it twitches. I have a proposal for you. “My husband just fired the bodyguard for stealing want me to put in a good word with him for you to take that role and follow me around more? Think my husband just has protection for me to act like he cares yet job is still open if you want”.
 
Ashley's offer to put a word in for him with her husband to become her bodyguard takes him by surprise but he quickly sees the opportunities that would offer, being with her almost all day, every day, the chance to have a quickie when out of sight of the house and little or no risk of being caught. He would also be with her when she attended a function, a party or charity fund raising. There would be many opportunities to stay overnight and they could fuck all night.

"Sure, why not baby? We can be like a married couple when Tom's not around. You can wear what I tell you and I promise you you'll be putting a lot on display, not only to me but all your friends, especially the guys and I'll be only too pleased to let them know that you're taken."

He thrust his meaty cock harder and deeper into her seeing the satisfied smile on her face as she also realised what it would mean if he was her so called bodyguard.
 
Back
Top