Pennsylvania Sound Off

What's happening PA, it has been sometime since I have been in this thread. It looks like it's going to be a good weekend to be outdoors. What is everyone else up to?

Hey there PA peeps! Haven't been on in ages, but I thought I'd pop in and say hello!!!

I hope you all are doing well!
Hello Anita :rose:
 
Where did you go when you were here in PA? What kind of trouble did you get into?

I had hot sex with my young cousin when I was 18. She had big tits and a hairy pussy. It was the first for both of us. When I sucked her pussy, she's said, Yuck. But her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned my name.
It was kind of awkward at first, she was tight and I came very soon.
It all started when I was alone withe her and commented on her big boobs. After a while she when into her bedroom, and shut the door . I knocked on the door, she said come in, she was lying on the bed, covered with a blanket. As I neared her, she threw the blanket away and showed me her tits, at least 36 D, I tired to touch them. She fought me off, saying no. Until touched them, she moaned my name and I seduced her the rest of the way.
We fucked several times that summer. Not since. In fact now 40 yes later, she won't even talk about it.
She found god, and is remorseful
Oh well, I would do her again if she was willing
 
Anyone interested in investing in Philly hit me up privately. We do full gut flips there. It's a super hot market
 
Back
Top