Udders, hucows, mating and milking

https://cdn03.**********/uploads/photos/2019/01/190071/bdsmlr-190071-4mVAoQQ9qI.jpg

https://cdn02.**********/uploads/photos/2018/12/70979/bdsmlr-70979-53y0KOFBNk.jpg

WOW! Love this thread! I have been absent from the Forum Bulletin Board for several months due to some technical issues, so I completely missed this thread! At least I don't remember seeing it when I was on over 6-8 months ago.

Anyway I have posted on the chat room for Hucows, but no one tells me much about it. They want to roll play or ask about my past and bra size (LOL!) I would love learning more about this. Being able to give milk would be so erotic to me and I love being used for others pleasure and this would be one more thing I could provide and have never done before. Love having my breasts played with and sucked on even without any milk!

WOW! Love this thread! I have been absent from the Forum Bulletin Board for several months due to some technical issues, so I completely missed this thread! At least I don't remember seeing it when I was on over 6-8 months ago.

Anyway I have posted on the chat room for Hucows, but no one tells me much about it. They want to roll play or ask about my past and bra size (LOL!) I would love learning more about this. Being able to give milk would be so erotic to me and I love being used for others pleasure and this would be one more thing I could provide and have never done before. Love having my breasts played with and sucked on even without any milk!

Now I am pretty new to the thread myself, but I think as with a lot of fetishes/kinks there is a good deal of subjectivity to Hucows. I personally find the idea of being milked and pleasuring and being pleasured by the Farmer/Rancher intensely erotic. I love having my breasts played with and suckled. It's another form of submission for me. I don't find the aspect of being bred or having mind control used arousing at all.

Hopefully some of the threads gets can chime in with a little more info. Enquiring minds and all that. ;):kiss:

Now I am pretty new to the thread myself, but I think as with a lot of fetishes/kinks there is a good deal of subjectivity to Hucows. I personally find the idea of being milked and pleasuring and being pleasured by the Farmer/Rancher intensely erotic. I love having my breasts played with and suckled. It's another form of submission for me. I don't find the aspect of being bred or having mind control used arousing at all.

Hopefully some of the threads gets can chime in with a little more info. Enquiring minds and all that. ;):kiss:
I think you hit the nail on the head my dear. I think what you said is the majority of the kink and the breeding and mind control are a small subsect. I agree I don’t care for the breeding or mind control. I’ve never understood that.

Thank you Touche! I appreciate your comments. You sound much like me. I am very submissive naturally and love having my breasts played with and suckled and such. The addition of giving others milk and being milked seems very erotic to me also. I don't think mind control would interest me either. I feel I have had plenty of that in my life already. :D

I can't concieve anyway so any "breeding" would be practice or just fun for me. I would like to know more from anyone who wants to add to my education. :D

Thank you Touche! I appreciate your comments. You sound much like me. I am very submissive naturally and love having my breasts played with and suckled and such. The addition of giving others milk and being milked seems very erotic to me also. I don't think mind control would interest me either. I feel I have had plenty of that in my life already. :D

I can't concieve anyway so any "breeding" would be practice or just fun for me. I would like to know more from anyone who wants to add to my education. :D

We do seem to have pretty similar interests, always nice to meet a like minded lady! :kiss:
My "breeding" days are behind me as well...but practice makes perfect! Lol

While they aren't the best pics...(they are from almost 12 years ago...) I wanted to share of pics I took while I was lactating. This was sadly at the end of my production, but it was still sweet!
https://SPAMPOST/Touche0677/post/33849e10-dbbc-4e59-b346-ed6fbda27194

While they aren't the best pics...(they are from almost 12 years ago...) I wanted to share of pics I took while I was lactating. This was sadly at the end of my production, but it was still sweet!
https://SPAMPOST/Touche0677/post/33849e10-dbbc-4e59-b346-ed6fbda27194
Mmmmm those are some heafty milky udders. Thanks for sharing

Love the lactation stories on Lit and fond memories of RL feeding (sadly been a long while!). There's little that is as intimate as suckling and fondling. And so healthy too!! :)

My pleasure! Yes hefty indeed. They are 44H (here in the States...) so quite large.

And yes hubby and I enjoy them quite a bit!
44H that is good and large!! The bigger the better I like to say. I love feeling their weight.

You cannot have hucows just produce without being properly and artificially inseminated first by a hubull. Here is one of collections:

image-40-jpeg.1758179

:D

Back