Gravity (closed for spankmegirl23)

After she asked him to be on top he flip her still staying inside of her and started thrusting hard each time he went inside she was moaning loud she has alway been loud with Mark when she could he fuck her how she wanted.His power of being on top he took charge like he did in the past and she loved it.

" Oh yes give me that nice cock deep and fast fuck my wet tight pussy" she moan to him knowing he loved her talking dirty and this maybe the only time for awhile she can talk it loud cause they was alone this time next they may not have so much time.He started thrusting into her faster her body shake with wanting to cum her nails went into his neck without thinking and went down as she moan loud as she cum again.
 
Mark felt Marie climaxing again underneath him even as she rattled off the dirty talk into his ear. It was all so familiar and yet new, suddenly he was reminded that this wasn't just his lover, but another man's wife. He felt her pussy clamping down on him once more and her legs spasming as they wrapped around him and he couldn't hold back, "Oh god Marie I'm gonna cum in your married pussy!" He reveled in the wet, smacking sound they made briefly as he started pounding hard into her, then finally thrust in as deep as he could go and started to erupt with a loud groan of pleasure.
 
Soon she felt him cum as she was still cumming his dirty talk got to her like he had done in the past they still had great sex after all theses years apart was like they never parted but they did both married to other people.But this they couldn't forget and didn't want to.She loved his sounds as he cum just like he did when they was together.

As they got their breathing back to normal she hated to leave him but knew both had to be home soon her hands went though his hair down to his neck to rub and felt she had make little marks but knew he could hide them.she bend his head up to kiss him one last time naked their body's on one other.She couldn't wait to see him again not knowing when it would be.
 
Mark came harder than he ever had before, thinking about Marie's married pussy around his cock. Afterward they laid therefore awhile and he ran his hands all over her naked body, trying to memorize the sight of her. Finally she said she had to leave, he knew he would need to see her again soon.
 
After he had cum he layed beside her his hands on her body she didn't want to leave but the fact was this was what they had back then but back then they didn't have to sneak around she had to leave soon but she thought it be best if both had a shower before returning to their partner

" Take a shower with me" She said to him standing up walking toward the bathroom hoping he would follow seeing her naked body moving away once the water was set she stepped in waiting to see if he would enter they didn't have alot of time but they could make time for something.
 
Mark lay on the bed and watched her tight backside sashay into the bathroom, practically begging him to follow. He heard the water start and climbed up from the bed, following Marie like the pied piper. When entered, Marie was already under the spray, brown hair damp and almost black down her back. He could see the outline of her breasts thrust proudly forward through the smoky glass, as she ran her hands through her hair.

Mark slid the door open and joined her under the steam. He wrapped his arms around her slender waist, cupping his hands together just below her navel and pressing his muscular body up against the smooth skin of her back. Already he felt another stirring in his groin as his cock pressed up against her warm cheeks.
 
Soon she heard his foot step she wet her hair after he get out she'll put it up but she watch as he stepped in behind her his arms around her waist his body so close to hers feel of his cock between her legs she moved her ass seeing if if could give her one last time.

She parted her legs and hands on the wall she bend down if he couldn't she was hoping he make her cum but she knew she could get his cock back in her once more she reach down rubbing herself in front of his eyes,moving his hands to her breast.
 
Mark felt Marie press her ass back against his cock, her cheeks warm and slick against him. Of all the many ways Mark liked to have sex, this position was his absolute favorite. Stacey hated it, of course. Marie guided his hand to her breast, full and firm, her nipple hard against his palm. She bent over, practically begging him to take her and placed her hands deliberately, fingers splayed, against the wall of the shower. She glanced back at him, giving him a 'come hither' look and he realized that his cock was once again hard, pushing its way forward between her thighs. He placed his free hand on her tight ass, giving it a firm squeeze, then rocking his hips back and forth he began to rub his cock across her entrance.
 
Marie moan once she felt his hand on her ass then enter his hard cock in her wet pussy she pushed back harder before you started moving knowing this was it for the day then we would go our own ways knowing we would have to wait a few days till the next time.

This was them they had great sex but back then they had it every day any where now they had to watch who sees them.They was married and not to each other.But she had him now and she was giving him something to remember her by when he leaves.
 
"Ohhh god," Mark moaned, feeling his cock slide inside her once more. She immediately started to push back against him and he began to aggressively thrust himself deep inside her. One hand squeezed her tit while the other gave her ass a nice smack. "God yes Marie," he grunted as he began to pump harder and harder.
 
She moved her hips with him wanting more as he started fucking her fucker squeezing her tits she moan enjoying the feel of his cock in her once again her legs was getting week she knew she was soon going to cum " Oh yes I'm going to cum all over your cock give it to me hard" She said to him she needed him inside her she wanted it to last but soon felt herself scream out his name as she cum hard.
 
Mark grabbed her hot ass with both hands now as she began to buck back against him. He felt her getting ready to come and started spanking her ass firmly, just the way she liked it, "oh god yoursuchanaughtfuckinglawyer!" He began pounding hard into her and felt her body tense as she started to orgasm. "Oh god I'm going to come in your tight married pussy again!" He grunted, feeling his cock go rigid inside her and start to spurt uncontrollably once more. He would have thought after having had sex so recently he might have lasted a bit longer, but Marie had obviously had a good time and she could get him hot like no other.
 
She felt him start to spank her she went on cumming she moan clamming down he went on fucking her harder her hands on the walls he felt so good pounding into her soon he told her he was cumming she soon felt herself start to cum hard.After she had felt him stop she turn rubbing herself with soap then kissing him passtion " we will see each other again soon" She smiled steping off she dry off looking at him naked and wet maked her want him more she smiled as he turn water off and step out god she wanted him again

but she dressed kissing him once he had " Dont forget me" She smiled kissing him and walking out thinking of the last few hours she sent with him just like the past so much want so much need she loved it.
 
Last edited:
Mark watched Marie don the drab lawyer clothes that hid her amazing body once more. Even in spite of the clothes here little sashay was sexy as she walked toward the door. He dressed and followed her out, giving her a ride back to the office so that she could pick up her car.

Stacey still wasn't home when he got back. He realized he was exhausted and fell asleep quickly, dreaming of the next time he would see Marie.
 
Marie drove home thinking of the time so much Passion he give his all to her and he maked sure she cum.Once home she shower John had not return from work so she went to bed early thinking of how she would see Mark again.

The next day John came in saying he had to travel for work and have to leave Tomorrow morning he was sorry she understood and he maked love to her that night and cum in 5 mins and fall asleep she went to sleep thinking of all places Mark could her in her house she smiled following asleep.Morning came John leavet by 6am and she had to work wow not 2 days yet and she wanted him again she text him " can you get away tonight say midnight ill be home alone naked in bed waiting for you if you can" Tomorrow midnight would have have their 3nd year together on their 1st and 2nd they met at midnight and fuck soon after 2nd they broke up cause of going to collage.
 
Mark got her text the next day. He texted her back, "...or maybe you could wear something sexy ;)"

He spent a lot of time thinking about what sort of excuse to give Stacey. It had to be good enough to buy him the whole night on the weekend, without raising suspicion. Fortunately, he remembered an easy out. About a year ago he had had a number of experiment which required him to be there personally recording the data and monitoring the apparatus for 24 hours straight. It should be a plausible enough excuse.

The day came and Mark realized it was his and Marie's 8th anniversary (accounting for their first two anniversaries together, the four years of college, and nearly two years of graduate school which had elapsed since). Stacey swallowed his excuse without batting an eye, she liked to have the house to herself.

Mark worked all day and killed the evening at the bar playing pool(but taking it easy on the beer). He felt the excitement building as the hour approached. Soon he found himself outside Marie's apartment door. He checked his watch, 11:59, then knocked, wonder what he would find inside.
 
She got his text thinking of what she had but she went shopping that day to find a blue teddy see-though and it was the right pick he would love it and soon it would be off but she looked good in it.

As it was hour or so till he came she had a cup of coffee but the knowing he was coming she knew she wouldn't fall asleep she was exciting and wet she shower shaving everything she dry off putting on her nightie it was getting closer and she looked around wondering where he take her first .

At 11:59 she heard a door knock she open the door in her blue see-though teddy cover her ass but if she bend over he wound see everything and she was not wearing panties
" Hi sexy come in" She smiled at him.
 
Mark held his breath as the door opened to reveal Marie in an incredible set of blue lingerie. He felt his cock stiffening in his jeans already as he took in the sight. Her dark hair cascaded around her elegant neck and shoulders. The top of the shimmering nightgown lifted her already perky breasts and the nipples were visible through the sheer material. It stopped just below the curve of her ass, just begging to be lifted to reveal her pussy.

He stepped into the apartment. "Sexy yourself," he grinned at her, continuing to look her up and down, playing a little game with himself to see what she would do first.
 
Once he had stepped in and door was shut Marie watched him look up and down her body taking her in she walked closer to him till her body was touching his,wrap her arms around his neck and pulled his head down for a kiss then backed up .

" How long do you have?" She smiled at him in hope he had till morning cause she could have him cumming more then once he would not forget this.She wanted him so bad,he had to many clothes on she pulled off his shirt taking him more into her house they was standing in her living room kitchen on one side and a small hall way leading to bedroom and bathroom on the other side.
 
"All night baby," he whispered sensuously in her ear, then leaned in and kissed her soft lips again. Breaking the kiss, he pointed first to the kitchen, then to the bedroom, then to the bathroom and raised an eyebrow interrogatively (as in, where to sexy?). He let her peel his shirt off, enjoying the feeling of her soft, warm hands on his body.
 
Hearing he had all night she felt herself get wetter knowing she had him naked all night she didn't want to sleep she whisper " I want to in the kitchen first he has never done that" As she lead him by hand as they walked she lost her teddy and stood in front of him naked.

Once by the counter she kissed down his chest to his pants undoing his belt and pants pushing them and his boxer down and he was nice and hard for her she smiled licking his balls then up his cock before he took it in his mouth.
 
Silently, Marie led Mark toward the kitchen, as she turned she slipped out of her teddy and he watched her tight, naked ass sway seductively as she walked. She pressed him against the counter and slid down him until she was on her knees, undoing his jeans and boxers. His raging erection sprung free immediately, bouncing upward as it slid free of the constraining boxers.

His eyes rolled upward and he sighed in pleasure as he felt her warm tongue on his balls, then sliding up his sensitive shaft until he felt the head of his cock slide into her mouth. "Oh god Marie, you know I like that, tease me with your dirty mouth!"
 
She took him more in her mouth her head going up and down on him she wanted him nice and hard,her tits bonding as she sucked him harder and picking up her speed than she stop taking him out she stood close to him and kissed him.she had him all night but she wanted to tease him like he had done to her.
 
Mark's cock when from stiffening to completely rigid as Marie began to suck furiously at it. She stopped and Mark smiled, knowing she was also teasing him and wanting tonight to last, even as he regretted the absence of her hot mouth on his dick. He decided it was his turn to give Marie some pleasure. Grinning wickedly, he grabbed her about the waist and lifted her bodily onto the counter. She leaned back and he pushed her thighs wide. Leaning in, he began a slow massage of her outer pussy with this tongue, teasing, but never touching her clit or pushing inside.
 
Marie felt his hands on her lifting her up on the counter she lean back he parted her leg and touch his tongue on her outer pussy he was not on her clit yet just around it she moan Please Mark.She wanted his tongue Now she knew he was teasing her but she didn't do it this bad " lick me I'm so wet" she told him.Pushing her hips forward a bit.
 
Back
Top