Two girls

This was just crazy. What was i doing? Chloe Wilkerson was a straight girl. I was actually flirting with a straight girl. That i had never done before. It was a sure way to get ridiculed and humiliated. I was confused by both myself and her. She sent me mixed signals and i wasn't sure how to read them.

Chloe was obviously agitated as i could see her breathing quicken. When she asked if i would invite her in, my confusion increased. For some reason she avoided looking at me. I knew why i had kept my eyes from her. Her reasons was not that obvious to me.

"Sure thing." I let go of her hand and open the car door on my side. I take my bag and exit the car.

I wait for Chloe to join me before i lead the way toward my house. I am sure that Chloes house is pretty much bigger and more nice looking than my moms and mine. It's a two floor small red house. It should need a new paint job and probably some other improvements.

"Home, sweet home." I say as i unlock the door. "It's not much but we have what we need." I hold the door open for Chloe as she pass me by.

I close the door behind us with a smile. I can't imagine that Chloe had ever set her foot in a place like this before. We stand in a small hallway with a staircase to the right. Straight ahead is the kitchen and to the left is the living room.

"Want something to drink?" I drop my bag on the floor and turn to Chloe.
 
Stepping past Mikaela and into her house, I feel myself exchange one set of anxieties for another. I no longer have to worry about being seen in public with her now that we are in the privacy of her house, which is nice. But being alone with Mick brings a whole new anxiety. Was that brief moment of sexual tension in the car just my imagination or was there more to it? Am I actually attracted to her and if so, what if anything am I going to do about it?

"Want something to drink?" Mick's voice brings me out of my momentary daydream.

"Sure, that would be great," I respond, realizing that my new found nervousness has resulted in my mouth and lips being dry. The more I think about the situation, the more I find myself thinking about the things Mick told me about her sex life. And the more I think about her sex life, the more aroused I find myself becoming.

As she starts toward the kitchen, with me in tow, I find myself sneaking glances at her, her face, her body, the way she moves. There's definitely something about her. Something different, something sexy and confident about her. I tell myself I'm being a dumb ass. I'm probably not her type at all, but I can't help wondering what she would do if I kissed her on those beautiful lips...
 
As i open the fridge i keep asking myself why Chloe was in my home. When i went to school the same morning i would never had expected that. Hmm, milk and orange juice. Thankfully mom had made some grocery shopping. I grab the juice and pour it in two glasses. I hand one to Chloe.

"Cheers." I sip my juice before putting down the glass on the kitchen table. I watch as Chloe drink. What the hell now? What did Chloe expect? I didn't have any friends at school. The friends i did have was rarely visiting me at home.

"Why are you here?" I ask bluntly. I really needed to know. "Don't get me wrong here. I don't mind that you are. I just find it curious."

I keep my eyes on her as i wait with anticipation to what she will say. Having her in my home. In private. No judging eyes. Made me want her even more. I just don't need the hassle and complication if it spread to the school and community.
 
I lifted the glass of juice to my lips and took a long slow drink, in fact, I was still drinking when Mick asked me why I was there. I was caught so off guard by the question that I almost choked on the juice, swallowing awkwardly. I managed to set the glass back on the counter without dropping it, but just barely.

She was right of course. It didn't make sense, and I couldn't keep feeding her the same bullshit about how I was trying to be nice or how I wanted to get to know her. You don't go from being the poster child for the high school "in crowd" one day and then decide to go hang out with the school outcast the next day just for the fun of it. But how did I explain something I didn't understand myself?

"I don't know, maybe I shouldn't have come at all," I finally said, my eyes on the floor. "I should probably leave." And I started to do that, turning away from Mick and heading down the hallway toward the front door.

I made it two full steps before I stopped and twirled back to face her again, this time, my eyes actually on her face, "Do I have to have a reason...I mean...what if I don't know why? What if I don't understand it myself...is that...not okay?"
 
From what i could tell she was as confused by her reasons as i was. I hadn't expected Chloe to say that she had no idea why she was here with me. I had seen her as confident in everything she did. That she could answer for everything she did. That she couldn't made her more interesting to me. When she turned to leave i almost asked her to stay. Before i had any chance to do that though, she stopped and turned to me.

"Do I have to have a reason...I mean...what if I don't know why? What if I don't understand it myself...is that...not okay?"

Wow. I was stunned. I was totally blown away. That was honesty. I could feel my pulse race as i search her face of any deception. If it is there i can't see it.

"I can't understand this myself." I say and walk over to her. In all the confusion there was only one thing i knew. That i wanted to touch her. Touch and kiss her.

"It is very strange." I mumble as i touch her cheek with my left hand. Before i change my mind i lean forward to meet her lips with mine. I kiss her softly as my hand rest on her cheek. I fight the urge to ravage her mouth with my tongue as i gauge her reaction to the kiss.
 
I'd be lying if I said the kiss took me by surprise. I knew exactly what was going to happen the moment that I saw Mikaela start to walk toward me. I knew and I did nothing to stop it because I wanted it to happen, even if I couldn't admit it to myself at the time. I'd wanted it to happen since we'd gotten in the car together, maybe even before that, though it's hard to say exactly when the urge first hit me. But regardless of when it had begun, Mick and I had been hurtling toward this moment, toward this kiss, most of the afternoon.

What did surprise me was how the kiss made me feel. I guess in all of build up, all the 'do I want to or not', and the 'am I attracted to her or not', I'd never really considered what it would actually feel like to kiss another girl, to really kiss her. It wasn't so different from kissing a guy, and yet in those few subtle ways that it did differ, was all the difference in the world. Mick's lips were soft and wet and just seemed to fit perfectly against mine. The kiss itself was gentle and soft and maybe even tentative, like she was trying not to scare me away and yet, even in that brief, timid kiss there was a passion and an intimacy that seemed to bring my whole body and soul to life.

I leaned into the kiss and into the touch of her hand against my cheek, wanting more of both. Thisissobad! Thisissobad! Thisissobad! Thisissobad! Thisissobad! Thisissobad! The words echoed in my head again and again but they were nothing but back ground noise to the roar of desire I felt. As I pressed my lips tighter against Mick's mouth and let my tongue slip against her lips, my hand slipped inside of her hand which hung by her hip.
 
The response i got from her was more than i could have hoped for. When i felt her tongue trace my lips i couldn't hold back a moan. Now that i felt her desire i deepened the kiss. I tasted her tongue with my own while my arm went around her waist to pull her closer to me. The feel of her so close to my body was intoxicating.

I locked my mouth to hers and kissed her hard. My tongue played with hers as it went inside her mouth. I could feel her breasts pressed against mine. They were bigger than my own. It was all so exciting. All the feelings i suddenly had for her. My hand reached down and grabbed her shorts clad ass. My breathing became faster as i gently bit down on her lower lip.

I maneuvered us toward the wall next to the doorway. With my mouth still locked with hers i push her up against the wall.
 
The timidness that I'd sensed from Mick as our lips first met didn't last long. Soon her arm was around my waist, pulling my body tight against hers and nearly taking my breath away in the process. I could feel my breasts pressed firmly against her chest and my nipples began to harden almost immediately. The way her tongue pushed past my lips and danced deliciously against my own was intoxicating.

I was hers in that moment, completely. She could have done whatever she wanted, so when I felt her hand slip down to cup my ass and then felt myself pushed back against the wall, I did nothing to resist. I wanted it every bit as much as she did. I think I actually moaned when I felt Mick playfully bite down on my lip.

It was usually at this point, when I was with a guy, that I would put on the breaks. Truth was, whatever my reputation at school might be, I'd only been with two different guys. I guess I was picky. But with Mikaela, I couldn't seem to find the will to stop or even slow down for that matter.

I did push Mick back a half step, just long enough to reach down and pull my tank top up over my head and let it fall to the floor. The bra I wore was one of my favorites, pink and black satin and lace, but it was starting to get too small, which meant my breasts practically spilled out of it. Okay, your move, Mick, I thought to myself as I pulled her back into another kiss.

Full speed ahead!
 
I groaned in protest when Chloe pushed me away from her. I did not have to worry that she had thoughts of backing out though. My excitement grew even more as she pulled her tank top over her head. Her boobs was fantastic and covered with the sexiest bra i ever seen. Almost covered i might say. I could almost feel the weight of them in my hands or imagine how she tasted. This was even before i had touched them or done anything else. Before i could reflect more on her amazing body she was kissing me again.

I immediately cupped one of her wonderful breasts with my left hand. It was so soft but full in my hand. I moan against her mouth and my tongue rapidly play with hers. I squeeze her breast gently while we kiss. I unclasp her bra with my right hand and free her wonderful boobs.

"You are so sexy." I mumble between kisses and drop the bra on the floor.

Reluctantly i leave her lips and tongue for her breasts. I kiss her neck and throat as i travel down to them.

"So amazing." I say breathlessly just before i take a nipple between my lips. My tongue twirl around the knob. I close my mouth over it and lick and suck at it while i draw her shorts down her hips and thighs to reveal a pair of matching panties.
 
Last edited:
This is all happening so fast! I thought to myself as I felt Mikaela fumbling with the clasp on my bra. Of course, I was the one who'd decided to take my shirt off. I guess I've only got myself to blame. I nearly giggled with nervous energy as I felt the straps of my bra slip down off my shoulders and heard the bra hit the floor at our feet.

"You are so sexy," Mick said under her breath as we continued to kiss, our tongues darting in and out of one another's mouths. Hearing Mick call me sexy sent a shiver through my whole body. Then her lips began to dance down my neck and my arousal reached an entirely new level. My nipples were swollen and hard before I even felt Mick's mouth on them, but they stiffened even more as she began to swirl her tongue around one nipple.

Then suddenly I realized that she was tugging down on my shorts with her free hand, and before I could even decide whether I was okay with it, I felt them slip over my hips and down to about mid thigh. Fuck! Was I really going to do this? As I pondered the answer to that question, I slipped one hand to the back of Mick's head, letting my fingers glide through her short hair, pulling her head tighter against my bare breasts.

"I want you," I heard myself say, my voice thick with desire.
 
I could feel my pussy dripping with lust just by sucking at her tits and touching her. Hearing her say that she wanted me was almost to much. I take in as much of her tit in my mouth as i can. Sucking hard on the blood filled nipple. This was so exciting and my breathing was fast and shallow as i turned my attention to her other breast. I suck it into my mouth and squeeze the abandoned tit with my hand. She was just perfect and i needed to feel her against me.

I let her go just for the time to draw my own t-shirt over my head and show her my small but perky breasts. I don't wear a bra. Never do. As soon as the t-shirt hit the ground i am over her again. My mouth is engulfing hers and my tongue find hers in a game of catch. Our breasts are pressed together. Her big and my small.

While i kiss her i pull her down with me to the floor, with her back still against the wall. I draw her shorts all the way down and over her feet. I drop them and suck her tongue between my lips. With a moan i let my hand move down from her amazing tit to her belly. My fingers trace over her belly button and lower still. I touch the inner part of her thigh. Our lips are still locked together as my fingers press against the thin fabric of the panties that is covering her hot and warm pussy.
 
Each time I felt Mick's hand close over one of my breasts and squeeze firmly, or her tongue teasing one of my nipples, I felt myself growing wetter and wetter. I know it was silly but at that moment, all I could think was how I didn't want her to notice the damp spot on my panties. Considering the fact that I had taken my shirt off and stuck my tongue down her throat, I'm not quite sure why it mattered so much to me that she not notice my arousal. Perhaps it was just the last vestiges of my own personal denial of the fact that I was attracted to another girl.

When Mick took a half step back from me and whipped her shirt off, revealing her bare chest, I actually gasped audibly. She was so beautiful and the way she looked at me, the way she moved, she was like this sexual beast. And as she closed the distance between us again, her mouth moving to mine, I realized I was her prey. I welcomed the feel of her breasts against mine, the warmth of her skin, the feel of her nipples rubbing against my bare skin.

I didn't resist at all when I felt Mick pulling me down to the floor, in fact, as aroused as I was at that point, I'm surprised I didn't flop down on my back and stick my legs straight up in the air. My back against the wall, I breathed heavily as I realized where Mick's hand was heading. I knew if it continued on its course there would be no hiding the wetness of my panties any longer.

I reached down and placed a hand on the brunette's wrist as if to stop her from placing her hand between my legs, but my heart wasn't in it. As I finally felt Mick's fingers press against the center of my panties, I spread my thighs apart to give her easy access to my warm, wet pussy.
 
I was so horny. More so than i ever been. At least i could not remember it. I thought for a moment that Chloe would stop me when she grabbed my wrist. Instead she just held it as my fingers touched the slightly moist part of her panties. I gulp in some air as i feel the wetness against my fingers. I take her lower lip between my teeth's and bite down gently while my hand sneak inside her panties.

The feel of her was so amazing as i draw a finger along the slit of her pussy. She was so wet that i hold my breath. I add some pressure as i move the finger up and down. I lift my head from the kiss and find her left breast with my mouth.

I lick the hard and swollen nipple and then take it in my mouth. My tongue swirl around it. I groan and nibble on the knob while i start using two fingers against her pussy. I move them faster, up and down her slick nether lips.
 
As I sat in the floor of Mick's house, wearing nothing but my panties and my tennis shoes, I realized that since the moment I'd taken my shirt off, I'd basically let Mick have her way with me. I hadn't offered an objection when she unclasped my bra and removed it, or pushed her away when she began to fondle my breasts and suck on them, nor had I even considered resisting her as she pulled me down onto the floor with her. I was letting her do whatever she wanted, partially because I wanted those things too, but also, I guess, because I thought she was more experienced than I was. Maybe not with sex in general, but certainly when it came to having sex with another woman.

As her hand slipped into the front of my panties and she began to rub my pussy with her fingers, I decided it was time for me to stop being so passive. Maybe I wasn't going to push Mikaela down onto her bag and sit on her face, but I wasn't just going to lay there and wait for her to do everything. As she lowered her head to my tits once again, and her fingers began to push harder against my already wet pussy, I reached down with both hands and grabbed for the front of Mick's pants.

A moment later, I had her belt unbuckled and her pants unbuttoned and I started to push her pants down. It wasn't easy, partly because I was trying to reach underneath her, and partly because I could barely concentrate on anything except the feel of her fingers between my legs. Finally I slipped my hands from beneath Mick and reached around to her ass, pushing her pants down off her hips and letting my hands cup her bottom.
 
When Chloe unbuckle my belt and pull my pants down over my ass i welcome it. I was glad that she was participating. Up until now it had been only me that had fondled her. She had responded to it, but this was the first sign of her willingness to be an actual participant. I feel her hands cup my buttocks.

I was that kind of girl that was usually clad in jeans and t-shirt. You won't see me in a dress anytime soon. My habit of clothing myself like a guy did not mean i was wearing a guy's underwear. Underneath my clothes i like to wear feminine underwear. This day i wore dark purple satin panties that clung to me like a second skin.

I could feel that the crotch of my panties was so wet, and she had hardly touched me yet. This was just crazy. I had only been this excited once in my life before and that had been when i was with a woman for the first time. Even then it hadn't happened so fast.

I let my mouth move from her left tit to the right and take the nipple between my lips. I close my mouth over it and flip it with my tongue. As i still feel Chloe's hands on my ass i move my hand that is inside her panties. I moan as her moist pussy lips excite me even further as two of my fingers trace over them. I let one finger slip inside of her warm and wet pussy.
 
As my hands slid down over Mikaela's butt and encountered the soft, smooth fabric of her panties, I was surprised. I don't know what I expected her underwear to be like, maybe I thought she wouldn't wear any, or maybe I thought they'd be more boyish, satin wasn't what I had in mind. The tiny touch of femininity, which contrasted so clearly with her hard, masculine exterior, was sexy, and reminded me that Mick was a girl, regardless of how she might act or dress.

Despite not being able to see what I was doing, I managed to work my fingertips under the edge of her panties, slipping my hands down to her ass cheeks, squeezing them firmly. I'm just beginning to try to reach down far enough that I might be able to slip a finger to her pussy, when I feel Mick beat me to the punch, one of her fingers slipping inside of me.

"Oh, god, yes!" I gasp audibly as I feel her finger slide slowly into me, her hand pressing against my clit and my pussy growing even wetter.
 
"Oh, god, yes!"

Chloe's gasp make me work my finger a little deeper inside her. I anticipate the moment she will touch my pussy. To help her along i move closer to her so that she can reach me better. To do so i abandon her tits and claim her mouth with mine again. I lie on top of her now and my fingers down her panties get wet from her juices.

"You are so wet." I whisper between kisses and add a second finger in her pussy. Even as she are moist she is very tight. I slowly push the two fingers inside of her as my thumb rub against the wet slit.

"Feel how wet i am." I encourage her.

I want more of her. Her hands on my ass is not enough. They feel great but i want more. I start to move my fingers in and out of her pussy. I can feel how her body adjust to let my two fingers dig deeper. So tight.
 
I practically squealed when I felt Mick push a second finger inside of me, and her thumb pressing against my clit. Instead of squealing though, I did two things. First, I spread my legs further apart, as if to say, fuck yes! Then, second, I slid a hand from her ass down between her ass cheeks until I could finally feel her pussy with my fingertips. As I began to breath more heavily, my pussy tingling, I began to rub my finger up and down her slit.

"Should we go in you bedroom?" I managed to ask between soft moans. It wasn't that I really cared where we were, but I didn't really want anyone walking in and finding us fingering one another in the middle of the hallway either.
 
I almost scream as she touches my sex for the first time. The feeling of her finger is indescribable. If i hadn't been so lost in the pleasure i had been shocked by the realisation that i was close to climaxing. This was a very strange feeling. I never came this fast. My lovers always had to work for it. The truth was that i usually orgasmed faster when i was masturbating. This was a new experience. I almost missed her question through her moans and my own fight to delay my orgasm.

"Later." I growl in response.

I knew that my mom was at work and wasn't coming home until later. That wasn't important now though. At least not for me. All i could think of was chloe and her wet pussy, and how i wanted her to touch me. I follow her example and spread my thighs to give her better access. Even though i was very close to climaxing i sure didn't want her to stop.

I keep moving my fingers in and out of her pussy and feel the wetness engulf them. I stare down at her well knowing that my eyes are filled with the pleasure she give me.
 
I felt Mick spread her legs, just as I had, and I knew, like me, she was probably wanting more, wanting to feel my fingers inside of her, just as I had wanted. Unfortunately, I just couldn't reach far enough down her back to do more than brush my fingertips against her wet pussy. I wasn't going to give up though. One hand still firmly caressing her tight ass, I slipped the other hand out of her panties and then underneath her body.

With my arm between our bodies I was easily able to slip my hand between her legs and back into her panties. An instant later, my middle finger slipped over her clit and between her wet lips. I let my finger slide deep and then began to wiggle it slightly, desperate to give her the same pleasure she was giving me at that very moment. With the grip I had on Mikaela's ass, I was able to pull her hips forward onto my finger, driving it even deeper into her.

"You're going to make me cum," I whispered into Mick's ear as I felt myself getting close fast.
 
For just a second i was afraid that she had second thoughts. I didn't have to worry though, as she just adjusted to be able to touch me even more intimately. When one of her fingers actually entered my wanting pussy i had to bite down on my lower lip to stop a scream from coming out. That restraint did not help me very much when that finger started to wiggle inside me. I groaned deeply as i could feel how my body betrayed me. I had wanted to make her cum before me. I was supposed to be the experienced one.

Chloe pulled me forward with a firm grip on my ass. As a result her finger went deeper inside me. I could not keep up with her and my own fingers in Chloe's pussy stopped moving as all i could concentrate on was how she touched me.

"You're going to make me cum." She whisper in my ear.

I was already there. If i hadn't been so lost in the ecstatic pleasure her finger gave me i would have been embarrassed. I could not reply to her as just then the orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. I wanted to scream but no sound came out, except from a whimper. My body bucked against the finger and hand that gave me such pleasure, and i could feel how my pussy squeesed her finger in my climax.
 
Last edited:
My moans were growing louder and more urgent by the moment, and as I felt myself rapidly approaching an orgasm, my eyes began to flutter closed. Then suddenly, I felt Mick's body jerk against my hand, and then again. I forced my eyes opened and found myself staring into her face which was clearly in the midst of her own climax. I even heard her whimper as she bucked against me again.

I couldn't believe that she was actually coming, but it was true, that was the only explanation for the way her body tensed, then trembled. The hand I had between her legs was sticky and wet and Mick's breathing was shallow and loud. She had definitely had an orgasm, or was still having one.

That realization, along with the continued presence of her fingers inside of me, quickly pushed me over the edge. With a high-pitched squeal, I began to cum, my pussy tingling as my hips pushed up against Mick's hand and I leaned my head back against the wall. Everything went white for a moment. White and hot and perfect. When I finally came down from the high of my orgasm, I looked up into Mick's eyes and smiled.

"That was...amazing," I managed to say.
 
I was still in the midst of an earth shaking orgasm when i hear Chloe squeal. I gasp as she push her hips upwards to make my fingers go deeper inside of her. Even in my own pleasure i was pleased that i wasn't cumming in my lonesome.

I was still breathing hard and my pussy was tingling in the aftershock. I was watching her face as she open her eyes. Now that i had fucked her, i was not sure how to deal with it. With her. It had been me that had started it and i couldn't exactly call it an accident. Chloe was not like any of my previous lovers. I was pretty much sure that this was her first girl experience.

"That was...amazing."

It took me a few seconds to register those words and the smile on her lips. Well. At least she wasn't angry. That was something positive. I realise that i still have my hand down her panties. I gently withdraw my hand and ain't very surprised that it is soaked with her juices.

"Glad that you liked it." I reply to her. Wow, this was awkward. I have had many first sex encounters. This was surely the most strange one. What the hell did i do now? And what did this mean?

"Your first time i take it." I say just because need something to say to not look as awkward as i feel.

"Mine to. First with a girl from school i mean."

I slump down beside her with my back at the wall. Damn, i was still feeling the effects of one of the most powerful orgasms i ever had.
 
My body felt too fucking good for me to care about the awkwardness that descended between myself and Mick as we sat shoulder to shoulder in the hallway. I'd never experienced an orgasm like that before and I wasn't about to let the fact that a lesbian had been responsible get in the way of enjoying it. I made no attempt to cover myself or to get up, content to just sit there for the moment, listening to the sound of my breathing, and hers.

I wondered what she was thinking though. She certainly didn't seem to be the dominating lesbian who had just put another notch on her bed post. She seemed almost as surprised by what had happened as I was, maybe even more so.

"That was...unexpected..." I finally said, turning my head to look at Mikaela.
 
"Umm..." Even without looking at her i could feel Chloe's eyes on me. This had been stupid. I had never fucked any girl from school before. Not only because most of them saw me as weird or disgusting. It was moments like this i dreaded. Now that the deed was done i had no idea how to act.

"Very unexpected." I agree and stand up. I pick up Chloe's shorts, tank top and bra from the floor and hand them to her. I avoid looking directly at her body.

I turn away from her and go over to the sink. I pour myself a glass of water. I empty the glass in three gulps and put it down on the counter. I silently wonder what Chloe is thinking. At the same time i am afraid to know.

"If you need to use the shower, it is upstairs." I say without turning around to look at her. "There are clean towels in there to."
 
Back
Top