Pennsylvania Sound Off

Near the burgh...male mid 40's but look younger...open to m/f...looking for chat that could lead to meet...Im new to this, be gentle...or not.

Hi I'm Rob and I'm from the Reading/Allentown area. Always looking to make new friends and would like to find a female partner who would enjoy having some fun. Also interested in talking with a couple who would like to add another experienced guy (I'm straight) to the mix.

The men and young women are all plenty awake. Although I sometimes wonder if any older women are still alive in this part of the world.

Maybe if you put some pants on, they be more inclined to come in here..

Wow, I thought this thread was dead. Thanks for trying to wake it.

Just a hello from the Lehigh Valley to all the PA peeps! How is your Wednesday going?

Just a hello from the Lehigh Valley to all the PA peeps! How is your Wednesday going?

Wednesday was too busy for me to check into here. Thursday has a much slower pace but I find myself once again alone with nothing but fantasies to guide my hand to what passes these days for sexual fulfillment. :(

I had to go to page 13 to find this thread tonight.
(I guess I'd better subscribe. )

Consider this our official bump for the week. :D

- curl

Pretty shitty week in my corner of the state... state trooper senselessly murdered... manhunt for suspect ongoing :mad:

Back