Pennsylvania Sound Off

Mother nature can bring it! i got plenty of wood ladies (for the woodstove get your mind out of the gutter. lol) feel free to come snuggle for warmth

I think Pennsylvania gets the prize for having the most state threads on Lit!

Bring on the snow!!!

Checking in from PA, another cold and snowy winter day. I love it I have to admit!

I hate the cold but I'm glad we're having a real winter for once. I've missed playing with the pup in the snow

I am in SW NY, just over the PA line from Erie, is that close enough to chat here? :)

hay gal, gotta come over to Sherman N.Y. Brushwood Folk Lore Center. A cool clothing optional campgrounds.

I live 60 miles SE of erie, in the woods. And just love it. Damn cold right now, but will warm up.

A new snowstorm has begun here in central Pennsylvania. If you have someone to make heat with, I'd start now.

hay gal, gotta come over to Sherman N.Y. Brushwood Folk Lore Center. A cool clothing optional campgrounds.

I live 60 miles SE of erie, in the woods. And just love it. Damn cold right now, but will warm up.

Lol i am about ten minutes from there!

any ladies?

If there are any ladies in NE PA who are sub or sub curious, please check out Jkizbored advert in the bdsm personals.

He's on the lookout for a real life sub, and I can verify he is a GREAT teacher.

hit him a personal message and say Hi

Sav from the UK

Back