New faces, come say hello....

DVS

A ghost from your dreams
I'm also a Lit antique and it is nice to know something about those who post here. So, I thought this should be one of the recently closed threads that should continue.

From the original thread, started by RisiaSkye...
I'm noticing a lot of new posters around these parts, and it's getting difficult to keep up. We've been a small and kinda insular little community for so long, it is both thrilling and a little overwhelming to realize that we have so many people joining us with their own questions, experiences, and ideas.

So, on behalf of antiques like me, I ask for a favor:
Please, stop in and introduce yourself. Give us a chance to see you, get to know a bit about you, and we'll likely be more readily able to answer your questions or join a conversation with you. Let us know that you aren't a troll, and you'll jump way up the priority list all in one shot. At least, for me.

Welcome, new faces!

Now, who's next?

hi, i'm yandere.

i just started posting in the forums not too long ago! i am definitely not a troll, although sometimes i find trolls are more sincere posters than your average forum member. they're also a good reminder not to take things too seriously.

i'm 29 and i like talking about all sorts of things. sometimes i ask questions about fetishes that might seem weird or rude but i'm always asking out of genuine curiosity.

:)

haha, hope it's not just me who posts!

OK, fine. I'll post so you're not all alone, here. :)

I've been on and off Lit for quite a while (a VERY long time, actually). Started out as a lurker for years and years, then I did some posting finally, then disappeared again as life got busy. Have lots of varied interests, some of which I'm still not comfortable posting about publicly, even if it is anonymous... but maybe that will change over time.

I've lurked here for a few years, posted, I think, twice? I find this forum incredibly interesting, and have fairly recently IDed as a (nonsexual?) sadist. I like writing about dominant bottom characters and their service tops, and use them to explore sadism, so I'll probably post a question or two about something in those ballparks at some point :)

Hello all, I've been a lurker on this site for a little while and just recently decided to join the community to chat with like-minded people who enjoy erotica. I will be submitting stories here soon and look forward to any feedback, good or bad. Thanks!

I just looked at the old thread. My intro post was #49 on the 2nd page. That's 49 of 10,907 posts on 437 pages. There sure are a lot of people I miss from back then.

Welcome to the new posters. I hope 2014 is a better year for all of us.

Hello :)
I've been a member for quite a while and although I post in the PG I lurk on the BDSM Threads.
I've always been aprehensive of posting but I read alot of the threads. I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you to the posters who give advice and explanations as it's helped me discover things about myself that I either didn't understand and/or was scared of.

I, like a lot have been a "lurker" for some time.

I recently entered into a relationship with a mistress and am exploring the submissive side myself. I'm here for education and exploration.

Longtime lurker here. 42 male just moved to the northeast about 6 months ago. Have Dom tendencies, though very little experience. I lean more towards masochism then sadism, I enjoy seeing how much I can endure. Other than that I have tons of interests, ask if ya want to know more. Thanks for the post.

Im, eh, relatively new I guess.

Early 20s male sub with a huge passion for music and gaming. Im interested in meeting new people and exploring new interests. Nothing makes me happier than a random PM.

hi, i've been a long time reader of literotica, but just recently found the forums...
and i'm loving them : )

i've got some experience in the lifestyle as a dom, but i've settled down lately. online however, i love exploring the multitude of possibilites available ...

Hi. I also have been a long time reader of lit and recently a board lurker. Trying to open up a bit more since I will never find what I am seeking just hiding in the corner ;) Never have any thought to the bdsm lifestyle until just this past yr. still learning new things that will prepare me for good experiences but definitely know I am a babygirl with alot to learn but a willingness to as well :)

DVS, thanks for resurrecting/re-establishing this thread!

It's good to see new "faces" beginning to build a presence here, else we might end up with the same old personae discussing the same old things from the same old viewpoints and having the same old arguments ;)

For those of you who *are* new, our forum is broken into two divisions: Talk and the Cafe. Talk is designed for discussion of your serious questions, concerns and issues about the BDSM culture. The regular posters here represent a LOT of experience living in and researching the culture, from months to years to decades, and are, for the most part, more than willing to share that knowledge and experience with people.

The Cafe, on the other hand, is mostly a lighter side of the viewpoints of BDSMers on a wide variety of topics (and sometimes no real topic at all), just the way we look at things from our various orientations.

Welcome to all of you, be you long-time BDSMers who have just found this forum - the best *I've* found in nearly 20 years of searching the 'Net! - or someone who found a copy of "50 Shades" (honestly, don't read it - it's pure and utter bullshit "written" by a semi-literate) and found that at least some part(s) of it resonated with you and found this forum. Browse our Library (stickied near the top of the thread list), lurk the threads, and ask your questions - and don't forget to put in your two cents' worth when you feel it's appropriate. Everyone has their own unique experiences and the right - nay, the obligation - to share them.

Hi. I'm a 23 year-old grad student from Brazil. Like most here in this thread, I'm also a long time reader of Lit and then recently joined the Forum, but have mostly lurked. This is my favorite place when it comes to BDSM though. So I'm very grateful to all the posters that always make such interesting discussions. I've learned a lot about BDSM just by hanging out here.

DVS, thanks for resurrecting/re-establishing this thread!

It's good to see new "faces" beginning to build a presence here, else we might end up with the same old personae discussing the same old things from the same old viewpoints and having the same old arguments ;)

For those of you who *are* new, our forum is broken into two divisions: Talk and the Cafe. Talk is designed for discussion of your serious questions, concerns and issues about the BDSM culture. The regular posters here represent a LOT of experience living in and researching the culture, from months to years to decades, and are, for the most part, more than willing to share that knowledge and experience with people.

The Cafe, on the other hand, is mostly a lighter side of the viewpoints of BDSMers on a wide variety of topics (and sometimes no real topic at all), just the way we look at things from our various orientations.

Welcome to all of you, be you long-time BDSMers who have just found this forum - the best *I've* found in nearly 20 years of searching the 'Net! - or someone who found a copy of "50 Shades" (honestly, don't read it - it's pure and utter bullshit "written" by a semi-literate) and found that at least some part(s) of it resonated with you and found this forum. Browse our Library (stickied near the top of the thread list), lurk the threads, and ask your questions - and don't forget to put in your two cents' worth when you feel it's appropriate. Everyone has their own unique experiences and the right - nay, the obligation - to share them.
Thanks, Sir_Winston. I asked Laural to make this thread a sticky, similar to the original. While she did put a link to this thread at the end of the old one, I'm still waiting for the glue. New posters have kept it active enough that it isn't needed...yet. She's busy and I'm patient.

I also agree with your critic of the "50 Shades" trilogy. They give an incorrect picture of BDSM. The author admitted she knew nothing about it. But, the books have triggered a curiosity in many of the readers, and it's strong enough that they seek to experience the real thing. In my opinion, this Talk forum is the best place to start.

Last edited:
Just new

I am 51 and have never posted on a forum or thought of being free enough to follow my heart. Sometime everything has to change for someone to be open and find who they are.
I can be outrageous and down to earth as well. I love to take photos! I love to be naked and try to be as happy as can.
I am not sure if this is making and type of sense? Other then to say I want to be the free soul within and to be happy.

.... I asked Laural to make this thread a sticky, similar to the original. While she did put a link to this thread at the end of the old one, I'm still waiting for the glue. New posters have kept it active enough that it isn't needed...yet. She's busy and I'm patient....
I'm pretty sure Etoile and KC also have magic sticky wand powers, and they're easier to get to than Laurel...

New

my name is Justin. I'm 22 and from America. I work in IT and that consumes a lot of my time. I met a female sub on a different site and we role played for a little while, she said it was good and that I should check out this site. needless to say I'm a dom. any other curiosities pm me.

Back