Editor Needed for Serious Work

TimLong

Virgin
Hi
My name is Dr. Tim Long. I have a series of stories which are true accounts that I have experienced. I am 34 years with two Doctorates. I am gifted with a very high IQ and was in college while in high school, and by 23 worth 1.4 million from the internet boom in the late 90's. I am say that to say this, I want my stories to be without doubt thought of as truth with no skeptics in between. I will have references to support that, I believe if people know this it will make the experience of the story be more emotionally transcendent.

The content my stories are about the exploitation of woman by using the most taboo form of sex and deep fetishes to achieve what I feel is the ultimate form of sexual pleasure. I have pushed the bounties in my odyssey in the past 17 years. I hope I evoke with my stories.

Tim Long
[b][personal info prohibited per our [url=http://www.literotica.com/support/forum_rules.shtml]forum guidelines[/url]][/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Bragging a bit, are we?
2) Edit-out your email address. It's against the rules, and a hazard for you.
3) True accounts of other people's sexual proclivities will engender lawsuits.
4) Have you read any of the posting guidelines?

Sorry Christian Gray someone already wrote that story.

But credit where it is due, that post was one hell of a work of fiction.

Last edited:
But credit where it is due, that post was one hell of a work of fiction.
Naw, it was just aimless maundering and lies. Real bullshit isn't so tidy. This was only a dog turd on the digital sidewalk. Try not to step in it.

Hi
My name is Dr. Tim Long. I have a series of stories which are true accounts that I have experienced. I am 34 years with two Doctorates. I am gifted with a very high IQ and was in college while in high school, and by 23 worth 1.4 million from the internet boom in the late 90's. I am say that to say this, I want my stories to be without doubt thought of as truth with no skeptics in between. I will have references to support that, I believe if people know this it will make the experience of the story be more emotionally transcendent.

The content my stories are about the exploitation of woman by using the most taboo form of sex and deep fetishes to achieve what I feel is the ultimate form of sexual pleasure. I have pushed the bounties in my odyssey in the past 17 years. I hope I evoke with my stories.

Tim Long
[b][personal info prohibited per our [url=http://www.literotica.com/support/forum_rules.shtml]forum guidelines[/url]][/b][/QUOTE]

Dr. Long -

If I may be so bold, this isn't the place to be posting "serious work." People just want to read, masturbate, and go about their day.

The most people want to see in stories, speaking for myself, is that the words are spelled correctly and used correctly.

If would you care to dish out some of that 1.whatever million you have stashed away, I would be more than happy to edit your "serious" work. Send me a private message.

How much do you pay per word, Mr. Millionaire? So you expect to get paid for your genius but we are to volunteer because you are "gifted" Well, dude, I am also "gifted", that's why you need me (us).

Back