Self Bondage?

I like to wear things that gently restrain me under my clothes, girdles, ff stockings and corsets, other restraints wouldn't be a stretch... ...off to look up ideas!

Let me know what new ideas you come up with.

I take pictures of myself in my rope outfits and other strange clothing for my own pleasure, not to share. You take pictures for whom?

Mostly for my own amusement, like you. I find it turns me on. Almost like looking at another person, or at a side of me that is different than the one I show to the world every day. :)

Like I said, it is a bit of a creative outlet. Also experimenting with body art/painting.

Mostly for my own amusement, like you. I find it turns me on. Almost like looking at another person, or at a side of me that is different than the one I show to the world every day. :)

Like I said, it is a bit of a creative outlet. Also experimenting with body art/painting.

Exactly--alternate personalities. Although, I'll also totally change my looks using glasses, make-up, clothes and even a few wigs when I go out in public.

I thought this was great, both funny and to the point. You should watch what you're doing, when you play with self bondage. :eek:

http://xhamster.com/movies/1276216/self_bondage.html

I forgot to mention...this is Kristine Imboch. She's been around a long time and has written, produced and acted in many bondage scenes. She always finds ways to add a little humor to them.

Last edited:
This is an interesting thread, I have had several ladies (online) who had a fetish for bondage and their breasts. One had her own bondage bra, so she could sort of fasten the straps to hold her breasts in a firm position, and enabaled her to pull them tighter. Others have cybered with me and on my instructions bound up there breasts, and kept the ropes on while we chatted. Its not an unsual "kink" particular with ladies with large breasts. I find it arousing.

I thought this was great, both funny and to the point. You should watch what you're doing, when you play with self bondage. :eek:

http://xhamster.com/movies/1276216/self_bondage.html

I forgot to mention...this is Kristine Imboch. She's been around a long time and has written, produced and acted in many bondage scenes. She always finds ways to add a little humor to them.

Yeah, see, now that would make it exceedingly difficult to go back and press the timer on the camera and get back into position. ;) It has a ten second timer. That's why my rope thoughts focus more on aesthetic as opposed to the actual restraint factors.

This is what I'd like to attempt. Sort of like she has on a rope swimsuit. She can still walk and move though. I suppose you could even wear this under clothing if you really wanted too...might be interesting under a loose, flowing summer dress?

What I love about this photo is the colour contrast of the dark, almost blood red rope against her skin, how intricate and elegant it looks, and the way her red lipstick picks up the colours in the rope.

I, personally, would have gone for a darker red lipstick, as I find the one she has on too orange-y. I also like the contrast of her smooth skin next to rough stone wall of what I assume is a church, given the statue.

So, another big plus for me...saintly goodness in juxtaposition with sexual naughtiness.

Might have also put some cover mark or make up over the hip tat, as I don't like how it breaks up the symmetry of the rope pattern on her body.

2012-Beauty-and-the-Saint.jpg

Yeah, see, now that would make it exceedingly difficult to go back and press the timer on the camera and get back into position. ;) It has a ten second timer. That's why my rope thoughts focus more on aesthetic as opposed to the actual restraint factors.

This is what I'd like to attempt. Sort of like she has on a rope swimsuit. She can still walk and move though. I suppose you could even wear this under clothing if you really wanted too...might be interesting under a loose, flowing summer dress?

What I love about this photo is the colour contrast of the dark, almost blood red rope against her skin, how intricate and elegant it looks, and the way her red lipstick picks up the colours in the rope.

I, personally, would have gone for a darker red lipstick, as I find the one she has on too orange-y. I also like the contrast of her smooth skin next to rough stone wall of what I assume is a church, given the statue.

So, another big plus for me...saintly goodness in juxtaposition with sexual naughtiness.

Might have also put some cover mark or make up over the hip tat, as I don't like how it breaks up the symmetry of the rope pattern on her body.

2012-Beauty-and-the-Saint.jpg

Instead of the saint contradiction, I'm a fan of the good girl/bad girl or conservative/very naughty thing: rope/binding under a business suit or flowery, innocent sundress.

Instead of the saint contradiction, I'm a fan of the good girl/bad girl or conservative/very naughty thing: rope/binding under a business suit or flowery, innocent sundress.

I don't have any technique yet, but to tie into my other gay/straight exposing myself threads, but I imagine myself in a store's changing room or my gym's locker room with not the rope still on me, but maybe the red indentations of the rope still visible on my body, and visible to the sales assistant or other onlookers.

I've found that medical tape and duct tape wear well under clothing and it's fun to remove.

I own a couple of ankle length hobble skirts. One latex (for clubbing) and one spandex which is wearable at work. It comes with a zipper in the back which can be opened or closed allowing more movement.

http://www.cathouseclothing.com/fetishclothing/204-latex-rubber-hobble-skirt.aspx

https://www.spandexwear.com/product.php?productid=16168

When I'm in the office I'll have it zipper all the way. If I need to go somewhere, I'll open it up a bit depending on how far I need to walk and who might be around. I will usually get a couple of comments both from men and women like 'How can you walk in that outfit?"

They don't understand .... that is the whole idea! :)

I own a couple of ankle length hobble skirts. One latex (for clubbing) and one spandex which is wearable at work. It comes with a zipper in the back which can be opened or closed allowing more movement.

http://www.cathouseclothing.com/fetishclothing/204-latex-rubber-hobble-skirt.aspx

https://www.spandexwear.com/product.php?productid=16168

When I'm in the office I'll have it zipper all the way. If I need to go somewhere, I'll open it up a bit depending on how far I need to walk and who might be around. I will usually get a couple of comments both from men and women like 'How can you walk in that outfit?"

They don't understand .... that is the whole idea! :)

You can wear these to work because it's your own company? Please tell me more about your workplace.

You can wear these to work because it's your own company? Please tell me more about your workplace.

I have my own company so I can be a bit more flexible in the dress code. I also have a couple of female workers and we all talk about some thing (not all) so they know that I have interests outside the workplace that are best kept secret and are not for disclosure.

amber

I borrowed some scissors from work, and I just picked

up some clothesline at the hardware store. I'm going to find someplace to have a few glasses of wine and I'll let you know what kind of trouble I can get into.

up some clothesline at the hardware store. I'm going to find someplace to have a few glasses of wine and I'll let you know what kind of trouble I can get into.

You had better let us know, because you KNOW what we will think if we never hear from you again...
Bam! Herpes :p
Ok. Yes, very silly, very obscure, and I still couldn't resist....

Exactly how/when/where do you use those?

Sometimes I'll be in the mood to wear something constrictive, but I cannot afford expensive corsets. Tape does the trick! I'll wrap it tightly around my waist from hip to below the bust and wear it under clothes. It also knocks off an inch or two in a pinch.

You had better let us know, because you KNOW what we will think if we never hear from you again...
Bam! Herpes :p
Ok. Yes, very silly, very obscure, and I still couldn't resist....

Thanks for your concern. I got to the restaurant, had a glass of wine, and in the restroom I got my skirt and underwear off and made a pretty tight belt around my waist of one piece of rope. Then I looped another piece around the back of that belt, brought the two ends down my butt crack, then forward through/between my lips and then looped around the front of the belt and left some rope above my waist so I could pull it tight across my lips by pulling the ends from between my blouse buttons. I pulled my skirt back up. And ended up having dinner at this place, and I could pull that rope so tight from my asshole forward sitting at my table.

Sometimes I'll be in the mood to wear something constrictive, but I cannot afford expensive corsets. Tape does the trick! I'll wrap it tightly around my waist from hip to below the bust and wear it under clothes. It also knocks off an inch or two in a pinch.

Hi Ahlam -
Do you put anything under the tape, or just stick it directly to your skin? What kind of tape do you use, does it come off without taking your skin with it, and does it come off clean / no residue?
Thanks

Thanks for your concern. I got to the restaurant, had a glass of wine, and in the restroom I got my skirt and underwear off and made a pretty tight belt around my waist of one piece of rope. Then I looped another piece around the back of that belt, brought the two ends down my butt crack, then forward through/between my lips and then looped around the front of the belt and left some rope above my waist so I could pull it tight across my lips by pulling the ends from between my blouse buttons. I pulled my skirt back up. And ended up having dinner at this place, and I could pull that rope so tight from my asshole forward sitting at my table.

Hi BP :)
I have to admit, I have only ever enjoyed self bondage for comfort and security while I sleep, but you are making this sound very delicious!! However, I'm not into pain, and am worried about chafing... l would like to know if the rope rubs you raw, though of course you might like that... I wouldn't. Suzy Tap Shoes posted some info on how to soften hemp type, but it doesn't sound like that is what you used? Anyway, now I'm curious : )
Thanks

Hi Ahlam -
Do you put anything under the tape, or just stick it directly to your skin? What kind of tape do you use, does it come off without taking your skin with it, and does it come off clean / no residue?
Thanks

Hi BP :)
I have to admit, I have only ever enjoyed self bondage for comfort and security while I sleep, but you are making this sound very delicious!! However, I'm not into pain, and am worried about chafing... l would like to know if the rope rubs you raw, though of course you might like that... I wouldn't. Suzy Tap Shoes posted some info on how to soften hemp type, but it doesn't sound like that is what you used? Anyway, now I'm curious : )
Thanks

No, I used I think old fashioned cotton clothesline. Plus, I'm eating dinner in a restaurant. I wouldn't attempt a triathlon in my little rope thing. I'm not into pain either. It just seemed like such a no-no. I had to do it. I've got great glands or something. I can get so wet. For that amount of time, chafing wasn't an issue. I think I just made it sound boring! I had fun.

No, I used I think old fashioned cotton clothesline. Plus, I'm eating dinner in a restaurant. I wouldn't attempt a triathlon in my little rope thing. I'm not into pain either. It just seemed like such a no-no. I had to do it. I've got great glands or something. I can get so wet. For that amount of time, chafing wasn't an issue. I think I just made it sound boring! I had fun.

Not boring :) too bad the waiter didn't snap to what you were doing, reach in and give your rope a little yank :eek: :p

Hi Ahlam -
Thanks

Hello there!

I usually use 3'' medical tape without needing to prepare the skin beforehand. I like the discomfort of peeling it off, but it doesn't take my skin off nor leave residue. When I use duct tape, I apply a small amount of lotion first because it tends to grab more skin and to be more irritating to the skin. It would be a good idea to test the tape on a small patch of skin first before diving in for the first time.

Hello there!

I usually use 3'' medical tape without needing to prepare the skin beforehand. I like the discomfort of peeling it off, but it doesn't take my skin off nor leave residue. When I use duct tape, I apply a small amount of lotion first because it tends to grab more skin and to be more irritating to the skin. It would be a good idea to test the tape on a small patch of skin first before diving in for the first time.

Sound like excellent advice. Thanks! :)

Back