constantly making a mess of my bed..

youngnewgirl

Experienced
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Posts
65
Where else should I masturbate?? my bed is so comfy but its kinda hard to sleep after i squirted all over the place......
 
I know this may sound crazy, but have you considered putting down a towel (or several) so your bed doesn't get wet?

Otherwise, there's always the bath/shower.
 
Have you tried someone else's bed!!!!! Then when yoi're finished woohoo your bed is all ready for a good nights sleep
 
Buy a few more towels and good ones...not the cheap ones...problem solved

dont forget to take pics :)
 
i do but it soaks through and then i don't have clean towels.

OK, then put something waterproof under one towel maybe. You can even get some extra towels or like a fleece blanket for this purpose alone at a thrift store. The waterproofing part could be as simple as a garbage bag, or you could get a water-resistant pad or sheet (places like Amazon, BabiesRUs and Target sell fairly large fleecy-but-waterproof washable pads for babies, or there are the disposable waterproof pads that people use for puppy potty training and the bedridden or medical procedures (they're about $1 each, though, so definitely not cost-effective or environmentally-friendly for frequent use).

They also make waterproof blankets for activities like picnicking (here's a big one for $15) and I believe Liberator makes one specifically for sex (though it's quite expensive). If you sew, or know someone who does, you could make your own waterproof pads/blankets with 2 layers of soft, quick-drying material with a layer of something that's washable-yet-waterproof in between. You might not be able to dry it in the dryer if it contains plastic, but you could hang it to dry when you're done with it. If sewing isn't an option, you can probably take material like fleece and spray it with Scotch Guard waterproofing stuff. Hell, we even have some canvas painting tarps that have plastic on one side that we've used for messy play in the past. You could cut something like that that's waterproof on one side up into smaller pieces and put down the towel or fleece of your choice over it for comfort.
 
He gotcha

I think you all have been had by some dude looking to stir things up a bit... :cool:
 
Invite a nice guy over and use his face and mouth instead of towels. I'd volunteer but you're probably almost young enough to be my grand daughter. ; I also understand that Bounty paper towels are the quicker-picker-upper.

Seriously, if this is your biggest problem in life, you will be quite fortunate.
 
I also understand that Bounty paper towels are the quicker-picker-upper.


LOL Amofina...good one. :) I will second what others have said, more towels or possibly better towels that you use specifically for this purpose. I have put a garbage bag under towels before & this works great. I also bought a water proof mattress pad for the bed. If you can't afford a big one for the bed, get a smaller twin or crib size that should work fine & can be easily removed when you're done.
 
Hit up some drug stores. Along with adult diapers, they sometimes sell waterproof bed pads that are pretty soft and obviously washable. Liberator does make a nice looking waterproof bed blanket for sex if money is no object. They can be harder to find but they're reasonably cheap and should keep you from soaking through.

There are also the waterproof mattress covers sold to protect mattresses. I have one... it's made out of towel material. I haven't tested its waterproofness but it's soft enough you could theoretically use it on top. Or buy one, chop it into a couple of pieces, and then you have a few bed protectors from one bed protector... for another purpose, of course.

Suggestion two: masturbate in the shower.
 
Already mentioned: Adult Diapers.

New suggestion: Custom latex short with special cum receptacle/pouch

New suggestion: squat over a bucket/toilet/pervert
 
If you are bleeding and soaking the bed when you masturbate it's no wonder you suffer from anxiety.

1299262286-photo.jpeg
 
The first time I squirted it took over 24 hours for the mattress to dry to I had to sleep on the couch!

I bought a Hippychick Mattress Protector Sheet from Amazon after that and it has never failed.

Happy squirting.

xx
 
If you dont want to have to wash you can always get some of those "piddle pads" I dont know what else to call them...there plastic with a cotteny top and you can throw them away...
 
The first time I squirted it took over 24 hours for the mattress to dry to I had to sleep on the couch!

I bought a Hippychick Mattress Protector Sheet from Amazon after that and it has never failed.

Happy squirting.

xx

I have that same mattress protector and I love it. I must have bought and discarded half a dozen more expensive ones before I found the hippychick one. It really is TOTALLY waterproof (I squirt a LOT), sits on top of your bottom sheet and feels soft and cottonny, and washes and tumble-dries perfectly. Oh - and it covers the whole of the bed surface, which is handy if like me you often project your squirt-jet a couple of feet.

I would not be without it. Take it travelling with me too.

Edited to add - it doesn't really soak up the squirt - the squirt kinda sits on top of it. This is another reason why it's useful to have a whole-bed-size one - there is a natural hollow in the bed where you are lying and the squirt will pool there and not run off the sides of the bed. On nights when he's making me squirt a lot we put a couple of towels under my bum on top of the hippychick thing, just so I'm not (literally) sloshing around in it.
 
Last edited:
Buy a few more towels and good ones...not the cheap ones...problem solved

dont forget to take pics :)


For a big squirter no amount of towels will keep the mattress dry - they will always be soaked through to the bed. Women who squirt a lot actually need something that contains a waterproof barrier.
 
Last edited:
<<<Edited to add - it doesn't really soak up the squirt - the squirt kinda sits on top of it. This is another reason why it's useful to have a whole-bed-size one - there is a natural hollow in the bed where you are lying and the squirt will pool there and not run off the sides of the bed. On nights when he's making me squirt a lot we put a couple of towels under my bum on top of the hippychick thing, just so I'm not (literally) sloshing around in it.>>>>

Does your guy ever get on his knees and thank God for you? Have you ever video'ed your squirting fun to watch back later on? I can't think of anything that would be much more fun.
 
Back
Top