Thresholds for pm storage

I

Iceprincess12

Anyone know how many posts are needed to get past 750 pms in your box, or what the max storage is for pm's?

does it not say on the top of your usage bar?

so many used of total 250 allowed?

750 is max., period.

somebody's been a busy girl. ;)

This is why I love being a shrew. No one talks to me.

I hate cleaning out my inbox as it is. I can only imagine having the limited upped to 750 would make that task next to unbearable

I hate cleaning out my inbox as it is. I can only imagine having the limited upped to 750 would make that task next to unbearable

well with this site you can delete pm's in batches of 50 at a time, which helps

Mine only shows a limit of 150 messages, but not been around that long and don't have a lot of time to spend on here

Do you want to save all of them?? You can create folders to save specific PMs, then delete a lot at once.
Thank you everyone. I didn't know about folders, that will help.

Of course all my knitting patterns are really important and I need to keep them all :)

Thank you everyone. I didn't know about folders, that will help.

Of course all my knitting patterns are really important and I need to keep them all :)

You can also download messages to your computer.

At the right hand bottom of the screen you will see "Selected Messages". In the dropdown list you can select XML, CVS or Text as the download medium.

After downloading them all you can clear your inbox or sent items.

At the right hand bottom of the screen you will see "Selected Messages". In the dropdown list you can select XML, CVS or Text as the download medium.

Didn't know that.... neat

Even better!!

Merci!

upping

I was thrilled when my limit was upped to 250. Guess it's time to go on a posting spree again, because like most of you, keeping PMs is preferable to deleting them. Thanks for the tips on folders and downloading messages. I'm not sure if folders help, though. My recollection is that they're still counted towards your limit, whether in your inbox, or a separate folder.

750 is the limit for peasants like us. Unless you can somehow convince Laurel that increasing your PM space will help this community, you're stuck.

You can also create separate folders for important messages that you don't want to accidentally delete. Cleaning regularly is the way to go. Deleting the whole bunch is a mess.

Back