It's an AH Reunion.

Hey hey ogg, how goes?

Great. But I've spent too long on the General Board this week when I should be writing stories.

It is a waste of my time trying to educate some people who have fixed views of how the world works (and tin foil hats to keep out any new ideas).

But I sometimes get perverse pleasure out of twisting assholes' tails. :rolleyes:

Hi, SweetWitch.

:rose::rose::rose: x 4

I should be writing for NaNoWriMo.

Instead - I'm off to bed to sleep if the plots whirring in my head let me. Do I write three long stories, 15 x fifty-word stories (no use for NaNoWriMo), or both?

(Not intended to be comprehensive)

Abstruse
Alex756
Alissabrio
Angelminx
AppleBiter
Arienette
AuroraBlack
Belegon
BHolderman
Black Shanglan
Black Tulip
BlackieMalone
Boxlicker101
Boota
Cantdog
Carmienadiaz
Carsonshepard
CharleyH
CheerfulDeviant
Chris44
Cloudy
CrimsonMaiden
DanielleKitten
Darkness
Dirtyjj
Dr. Mabeuse
Dranoel
DreamPilot
EdwardTeach
Elizabetht
EmeraldKitten
English lady
Eric shawn listo
Evil Alpaca
Fairysong
Fifty5
Gauchecritic
Halo-N-Horns
HereComeTheRain
Honey123
Hugo_sam
HumanMale
Impressive
JoeysGame
JRaven
JustLegal
LadyJeanne
LaurenHynde
lewdandlicentious
Liar
lilRedjammies
LisaDenton
Logophile
Lucifercarol
Lucky_Eleven
Mathgirl
Matriarch
McKenna
Minsue
MladyFrance
MoonlightElf
Oggbashen
OhMissScarlet
Patricia51
Perdita
~photoguy~
Pop_54
redhairandfriendly
RGraham666
Rhys
RideMeCowgirl
rikaaim
Roxanapplby
RumpleForeskin
SalvorHardon
Samandriel
Seacat
SensualCeally
SheReads
Simply cyn
SincerelyHelene
Snoopy
Sophia Jane
StellaOmega
SubJoe
Svenskaflicka
SweetsubSarahh
SweetNpetite
Ted-e-Bare
The Earl
TheFool
TxRad
unsungMuse
Vamplawyer
Vella
velvetPie
Wicked-n-Erotic
WildcardKY
Wishfulthinking
Woodnymph
Yui
Zeb1094

My memory's fading but what was Tate Lou's username?

And I've just been looking, I've still got pics of everyone (I think) who came to either the north or south UK Littogethers

And I've just been looking, I've still got pics of everyone (I think) who came to either the north or south UK Littogethers

tatelou - her posts are now marked 'guest' but she is still on Facebook with English Lady.

Great. But I've spent too long on the General Board this week when I should be writing stories.

It is a waste of my time trying to educate some people who have fixed views of how the world works (and tin foil hats to keep out any new ideas).

But I sometimes get perverse pleasure out of twisting assholes' tails. :rolleyes:

I hear ya, sometimes it is a great way to let off steam :p

tatelou - her posts are now marked 'guest' but she is still on Facebook with English Lady.

yup.

Hmmm... not sure why she was not part of the Litmas trees, pretty sure she was around during that.

Or did she join after???

Last edited:

same name on facebook? I couldn't find them with any certainty. There were 3 tatelous and the English Lady I found was a beauty consultant. I left messages with them, but goodness knows whether they'll be read with enough interest tp make them answer!!

Last edited:
Hi, SweetWitch.

:rose::rose::rose: x 4

I should be writing for NaNoWriMo.

Instead - I'm off to bed to sleep if the plots whirring in my head let me. Do I write three long stories, 15 x fifty-word stories (no use for NaNoWriMo), or both?

I haven't done NaNo for a few years now. I'm too busy with all the other projects I have going. It's been an interesting ride so far. Now, if only I could make a living at it all.

Thanks, Bear! :heart::kiss::rose:

This is the only thread I still have on "notify."

Me, too. :D Good to see you.

I definitely post less than I used to, but I scan fairly regularly. You?

I lurk, mostly, but still stop in at Naked from time to time. I decided to come back here this last week when I saw all the political crap has been moved. I find that truly awesome. I need that respite. I don't even like turning on the TV anymore due to all this garbage. It's an ugly season out there. Don't want to hear any more of it.

So, I came back to stir things up. I do miss our chats.

I decided to come back here this last week when I saw all the political crap has been moved. I find that truly awesome. I need that respite. I don't even like turning on the TV any more due to all this garbage. It's an ugly season out there. Don't want to hear any more of it.

So, I came back to stir things up. I do miss our chats.

To judge by the (Him/Her) reports we are suffering, one might fancy that it's all down to how much money a candidate can spend, rather than which can do the better job.
And all that negative advertising - shocking!

The conversations here are definitely more amusing than those on the nightly news!

Right on, Bear.

The conversations here are definitely more amusing than those on the nightly news!

My local nightly news always seems to be about whether the guards on local railway trains should be called guards and shut the train's doors or still be on the trains, not called guards, leaving the driver to shut the doors but the former guards will be paid more.

While the dispute between the rail company and the union continues the passengers would like some trains, please, and don't give a fuck who closes the doors as long as there are trains to get on to.

The trains run into London where the same passengers can get on the Docklands Light Railway which has no guards to shut the doors, and no drivers either. The trains, and their door closing, are operated automatically.

Repeat every evening news bulletin for weeks as the strike continues. Every evening send reporters and outside broadcast crew out into the darkness to interview pissed off passengers who have to try to answer the inane questions without using four letter words.

To judge by the (Him/Her) reports we are suffering, one might fancy that it's all down to how much money a candidate can spend, rather than which can do the better job.
And all that negative advertising - shocking!

Right on, Bear.
Even more shocking is the lack of reliable journalism so that all we get is slanted fantasy about who is doing what. I just want it to end.

My local nightly news always seems to be about whether the guards on local railway trains should be called guards and shut the train's doors or still be on the trains, not called guards, leaving the driver to shut the doors but the former guards will be paid more.

While the dispute between the rail company and the union continues the passengers would like some trains, please, and don't give a fuck who closes the doors as long as there are trains to get on to.

The trains run into London where the same passengers can get on the Docklands Light Railway which has no guards to shut the doors, and no drivers either. The trains, and their door closing, are operated automatically.

Repeat every evening news bulletin for weeks as the strike continues. Every evening send reporters and outside broadcast crew out into the darkness to interview pissed off passengers who have to try to answer the inane questions without using four letter words.

My local nightly news only asks questions: Are you for or against?

Oh, and to talk about, "How about those Cubs!"

Which is great, if we actually had democracy here. It's a sham.

Even more shocking is the lack of reliable journalism so that all we get is slanted fantasy about who is doing what. I just want it to end.

So who or what are the "Cubs" please ?

Well, I guess that the Journalists, Editors and (most of all) the proprietors, all have a View.
One thing I enjoyed during the Referendum on Br EU Exit, was that there were a couple of organisation prepared to give the full facts, regardless. I guess that several people had a good go with that information.

So who or what are the "Cubs" please ?

Well, I guess that the Journalists, Editors and (most of all) the proprietors, all have a View.
One thing I enjoyed during the Referendum on Br EU Exit, was that there were a couple of organisation prepared to give the full facts, regardless. I guess that several people had a good go with that information.

The Chicago Cubs are an American baseball team. They spent 108 years wishing they could win the world series. In the case of the Cubs, they have a very staunch and loyal following of fans. Once a Cubs fan, always a Cubs fan.

Today was declared Cubs Day, in honor of their win earlier this week. They are now the World Series Champions--something that hasn't happened since before the start of WWI, before the Titanic sank, before the fall of the Ottoman Empire, if that puts it into perspective for you. The attendance at the celebration in Chicago today has been estimated in the neighborhood of 6 million people, believed to be the 7th largest gathering of people in human history.

Suffice it to say, the Chicago Cubs are a pretty big deal right now.

As far as journalism in this country, it's nothing like it was when I was learning to do the same. I had aspired to journalism when I was young, but even then I saw which direction it was going. I decided to do something else.

There is no integrity in this country anymore. Not in politics (if there ever was) and not in the media that was once espoused as our watchdogs. It's disappointing and will lead to disaster.

Back