PM asshattery

And I've already invited her to tea and brunch and I don't associate with uncouth barbarians. RS is a lady. :rose:

I agree, she is the most beautiful lady I know and so loving, kind, generous and particularly forgiving of my awful dress sense and hideous shoes. She also has CLEAN beautiful feet and understands when I use one R too many every time I say a word that ends in "er."

In conclusion, Rainshine is it and a bit and I am a wanker(er).

I agree, she is the most beautiful lady I know and so loving, kind, generous and particularly forgiving of my awful dress sense and hideous shoes. She also has CLEAN beautiful feet and understands when I use one R too many every time I say a word that ends in "er."

In conclusion, Rainshine is it and a bit and I am a wanker(er).

RS is and has all those things, but, um, RS are you posting as PMann again? That sounds much more like you than the P-meister.

You two are a whole hot mess. I love it. Are you going to post a vocaroo with an American Southern accent?

UHQzdhF.jpg

Thx for sending the exact same message 5 times.

I am not saying that is what happened here, but Lit sometimes has hiccups. I already sent 2 messages in a row more than once thanks to it and received up to 3, unintentionally.

I am not saying that is what happened here, but Lit sometimes has hiccups. I already sent 2 messages in a row more than once thanks to it and received up to 3, unintentionally.

I'm aware of that, which is why I don't make a big deal out of a message being sent twice or so, but FIVE?

I'm aware of that, which is why I don't make a big deal out of a message being sent twice or so, but FIVE?

If the poor man sent it once, and repeated the action one time because he wasn't sure the message was sent and Lit hiccuped twice, once normal and once extra hard ... ?

This particular asshat was posting on a thread about the definition of curvy. His comments were pretty awful and pretty obnoxious, as he seems like a pretty awful and obnoxious piece of shit. He's got a stick up his arse about fat people. I suspect maybe it came from his childhood when fat kids used to beat the shit out of him for being a piece of shit. I also believe skinny kids did the same.

GuyWhoSometimesPlaysFemale said:
I'm actually a girl, you dumb fuck. I used to be fat, now I'm a size two with an athletic build, because I worked at it and didn't enjoy being what I was - fat. So, STFU and go back to fucking your hand.

The beauty of this is, he pretends to be a girl in some posts and a guy in others. On the same account.

Ok so my complaint isn't because it was a stupid PM, it was just highly inaccurate...I was intrigued by this individual as they promised they were very "dominant" and I'm sorta exploring that area...so we swapped a couple of PMs before moving to Yahoo (he even asked! so sweet)...and then he told me he wasn't sure what to do as I wouldn't chat on the phone...???

Ok so my complaint isn't because it was a stupid PM, it was just highly inaccurate...I was intrigued by this individual as they promised they were very "dominant" and I'm sorta exploring that area...so we swapped a couple of PMs before moving to Yahoo (he even asked! so sweet)...and then he told me he wasn't sure what to do as I wouldn't chat on the phone...???

Wannabe Doms, infesting the Interwebs circa 1993

Oh, that was so funny I actually snorted!

At first I didn't realize your post was a link...

Snorted?! That went in such an unexpected direction that I cracked up!

Chicken of the Infinite!

Last edited:
I received a PM where someone actually used "Welcum" and was a bit miffed when I corrected him on it.

How lovely , as a new member here, to get this particular piece of PM Asshattery.
It is in response to the part of my profile which states how much I enjoy the deliciousness of being single. The unknown gentleman caller in this case appears to differ in his semantic interpretation of my marital status as a single woman.
Ladies and gents, I give you this lovely missive:

'Is that what they call being a loose slag that gets around nowadays?

Classy, with a K.

Last edited:
Even more PM Asshattery. Despite Mr Ignore Button being utilised, he returns to the door- with a lovely new cloak and hat, in the form of an alternate ID.
God loves a trier, I guess.

'So do you always go around whining to the world the mean old things people on the internet say to you? No wonder you're single. Enjoy the site, you're going to fit right in.'

Is this the president of the Welcoming Committee for New Members?

Last edited:
All types here!

How lovely , as a new member here, to get this particular piece of PM Asshattery.
It is in response to the part of my profile which states how much I enjoy the deliciousness of being single. The unknown gentleman caller in this case appears to differ in his semantic interpretation of my marital status as a single woman.
Ladies and gents, I give you this lovely missive:

'Is that what they call being a loose slag that gets around nowadays?

Classy, with a K.

Ah, you can still receive PMs, just block the weird posters.
Try the playground, light hearted people over there!
Welcome to Lit. :D

Ah, you can still receive PMs, just block the weird posters.
Try the playground, light hearted people over there!
Welcome to Lit. :D

Hey thanks, Elated. That was really lovely of you to reply! x

I was actually more amused than anything to be honest. That someone would take the time and energy to PM troll a stranger, and then create an alt so they could PM troll again a minute later. *I feel so special now*

Ha, they obviously had enough *troll smarts* ( is that a thing now?) to know that the object of their affections was going to hit that Iggy Button pronto

AC x

Last edited:
Can someone PM me if I add him to my ignore List?

Nope.

Well, you won't get it at least. I'm not sure if he/she will know they're blocked, though? Does anyone else know if the user being ignored knows they are blocked?

Nope.

Well, you won't get it at least. I'm not sure if he/she will know they're blocked, though? Does anyone else know if the user being ignored knows they are blocked?

I don't think they'd know that they're being ignored.

Nope.

Nah. I'm on an ignore or two and I can't tell. The good news is, I don't give a donkey's dick.

I think you would know you can't PM the person. But you can't tell if that's because their PMs are off or because they blocked you.

Nah. I'm on an ignore or two and I can't tell. The good news is, I don't give a donkey's dick.

I think you would know you can't PM the person. But you can't tell if that's because their PMs are off or because they blocked you.

Well help me out! PM someone who you know has put you on ignore. And report back. Pronto Mr. P! :D

Well help me out! PM someone who you know has put you on ignore. And report back. Pronto Mr. P! :D

I did. It let me PM them. I asked them to reply back if they got it. But this person doesn't like me so much, so I'm not sure if they will respond.

I guess the big mystery is how could someone not like me!?

I did. It let me PM them. I asked them to reply back if they got it. But this person doesn't like me so much, so I'm not sure if they will respond.

I guess the big mystery is how could someone not like me!?

Let's test this, lol. I'll block you and you can PM me. I'll let you know. :D

Back