30 and missing y'all

I've been posting on and off here for over a decade now.. And after ending perhaps the worst relationship of my life (that's saying a lot) and turning 30 I thought I'd celebrate by coming bck and posting a pic or two! 😀😍

I think I remember you from before I was on my hiatus, but I am so glad you're back. You are very sexy and alluring. Love the pics you have shared, and I am glad to have found your thread. Welcome back, and I look forward to more of your nerdy, curvy, geeky and sexy shares.
:kiss::rose:

Ive had a really exhausting work day but yall have been lighting it up all day, thank you for the incredible compliments .. Really loving it. Lit has always been such a great community and I've missed it!! Had a request for the booty from behind, it looks even bigger this way >.< Don't say I didn't warn you!

Attachments

• hugebooty-1.jpg
    hugebooty-1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 84
I think I remember you from before I was on my hiatus, but I am so glad you're back. You are very sexy and alluring. Love the pics you have shared, and I am glad to have found your thread. Welcome back, and I look forward to more of your nerdy, curvy, geeky and sexy shares.
:kiss::rose:

I remember you, i think we may have even originally talked on AIM 😂 Ive been here sooo long!

I remember you, i think we may have even originally talked on AIM 😂 Ive been here sooo long!

I know what you mean, and I think you may be right. Been here a long time myself. I too returned from a long hiatus a few months back. Definitely glad to have been witness to your return. You are very sexy and truly desirable ;)

Ive had a really exhausting work day but yall have been lighting it up all day, thank you for the incredible compliments .. Really loving it. Lit has always been such a great community and I've missed it!! Had a request for the booty from behind, it looks even bigger this way >.< Don't say I didn't warn you!

Stay right there! :D

I have a love for huge bootys.

That view is just incredible. Your booty, hips and thighs are truly a work of art.

For my fellow gamers who are asking ^.^ lately I've been playing witcher3 on ps4.. Other loves include persona 5, stardew valley, my time at portia .. Was a long time alliance wow player but have been on hiatus since current expansion. I'm always up for talking nerdy and message me to add my steam or ps 😍

Attachments

• 20180501_151228_HDR-1.jpg
    20180501_151228_HDR-1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 55
For my fellow gamers who are asking ^.^ lately I've been playing witcher3 on ps4.. Other loves include persona 5, stardew valley, my time at portia .. Was a long time alliance wow player but have been on hiatus since current expansion. I'm always up for talking nerdy and message me to add my steam or ps 😍

I have just started Witcher 3 on the Xbox1. Yeah... microsoft....

I’m more of a sports gamer when I find the time to play (which isn’t often nowadays). I’m thinking I need to check out some of the stuff you’re into. ;)

Looking good btw. :devil:

Video games passed me by awhile back. But damn if you don't make me want to pick them back up. Adorably sexy.

That is one lucky controller.

Welcome back. Hate to hear your relationship trouble but im glad you are back

I've been posting on and off here for over a decade now.. And after ending perhaps the worst relationship of my life (that's saying a lot) and turning 30 I thought I'd celebrate by coming bck and posting a pic or two! 😀😍

Welcome back! And congrats on getting out of that relationship! Life's too short for that kind of shit!

She’s adorable.

The only game I play there is WoW lol... However, I love the picture, especially with that mouth watering nipple just making an appearance ;)
:rose:

Really wanna take a bite!

Back