A Lustful Life

Maryanne thrashed her head from side to side as Shadow lapped up her juices. Her body shivered and shook as new pleasure ran through her from his warm persistant tongue. She was panting when he finally stopped and could feel his big strong hands adjust her body to another position. Her eyes opened wide in shock as she felt his tongue lap at her rectum opening. Her first instinct was to get away but she knew that Shadow would never allow that. She tensed up waiting for him to finish what he was doing but after a short while she felt a new and different feeling of pleasure. The longer he licked the more intense the feelings became and she could feel her body building up again for another climax. She still didn't feel comfortable about this but the longer he worked at it she could feel her body giving into this strange and different pleasure. Soon she was panting as he controlled her body and after a short while she was moaning. She was getting closer and closer to another climax and when it happened she screamed just as loudly as she had before and felt a weakness take over her.
 
It took a few moments of Shadow's tongue lapping at Maryanne's cute, sensitive butthole, but once she give herself up to the new sensation, she was moaning and writhing as much as she had been from getting her pussy eaten. Shadow was fairly drowning in the fluid that flowed from her pretty pussy, but he didn't mind. It was a distinct pleasure to give this woman, the one he loved, such intensely pleasant sensations.

Finally, one last climax shuddered through her. Her pussy gushed more juice into Shadow's face, and then he literally felt her body sag.

Giving her pussy one last cleanup lick, Shadow let Maryanne dismount his face, then sat up and cuddled her in close once more. The water jets hadn't rinsed the pussy from his cheeks, nose and chin, which was fine with him. He liked the feel of her love juices on him. Besides, he needed to share.

Gathering the little blond in close, Shadow pressed his pussy-slick lips against hers...
 
Maryanne could feel Shadow licking her vagina clean before he let her move away from his face. She felt his arms around her holding her close as she gathered some strength. She felt his strong arms wrap around her and then suddenly his lips pressed against hers. She kissed him deeply and felt something wet on her lips. When he pulled back a little she licked her lips and tasted something wet on them. Her eyes sprang open as she realized she was tasting her own juices. She opened her mouth to say something and Shadow's lips were on hers once again pressing hard enough to open her mouth. The taste of her juices seemed to flood her mouth and suddenly she realized it tasted good and did not fight Shadow any more.
 
Last edited:
Shadow felt Maryanne tense when she tasted her pussy on his lips. However, she quickly relaxed and continued. If anything she kissed him harder. It was something she'd have to get used to. He wasn't averse to applying his mouth anywhere on her body, even when his own sexual fluids were present. In his mind, it was only fair that the reward for having pleased the other person so greatly was that there was no squeamishness regarding any aspect of that pleasure. Besides, he felt it was kinky as hell to taste the juices that issued from your own body.

The shower heads continued to spray as the two lovers kissed on the warm tile. Eventually, Shadow drew his lips away from the sexy little blond's and took her hand, turning the palm to him.

Laughing, he turned the tiny white hand toward its owner. "I think we need to get out of the water for a while." Maryanne's fingertips were wrinkled from having been wet for so long. A glance at his own showed the same thing.
 
Maryanne was lost in the deep passionate kisses that Shadow was giving her. The hot water that pounded on them both felt good and the warm tiles under them made her feel like she wanted to stay like this forever. She made a soft sound of protest when Shadow pulled away from her. For a moment she didn't know what he was laughing about as she looked at her hand. She frowned as he turned her hand to her and told her, "I think we need to get out of the water for a while." She looked at her own hand wondering what Shadow was talking about until her own eyes revealed how wrinkled her fingertips were. She looked at his and then she laughed and told him, "As always you are right."
 
Shadow stood and turned off the water, then turned to help Maryanne off the wet tile. In her present position on the floor, his huge erection and wet, dangling balls were well above her, but it was impossible not to notice the stare of wonder and desire his sexy blond lover locked on them as she waited...
 
Maryanne watched as Shadow stood up and turned the water off. When he turned to her she knew he had seen the look of hunger in her eyes as she stared as his harden cock. She knew she should get up and get dried off but instead she kneeled before him and opened her mouth. She began to lick his cock from tip to base from all angles. She could feel the heat of her need rising inside of her. She opened her mouth wider and moved her face toward his body taking his huge cock as deep as she could in her mouth. She began to move back and forward slowly dragging her tongue along his shaft and looking up into his eyes waiting for a sign of approval.
 
Shadow watched the beautiful little blond's eyes cross briefly as she stared down the cock that had taught her so much about sex and what incredible pleasures her body was capable of. In those few seconds, he watched her arousal grow until she leaned forward and started to lick and suck all around his thick, dark member before opening up wide and swallowing nearly the entire length down her throat.

Maryanne never failed to amaze him with that trick. In the past, he'd had experienced fellatrices who had only barely been able to get their mouths around the head, and here was this woman who'd been essentially a virgin when he'd met her, and she was capable of taking his full length in all her lovely, wet holes.

When those shocking blue eyes looked imploringly up at him for the approval she'd begged for every time she got the chance, Shadow was both aroused and dismayed by it. Aroused because Maryanne was a fantastically beautiful woman, with her compact, perfectly shaped body, golden curls and electric smile. Most attractive of all, though, were her eyes. Big, and a blue Shadow had never seen before. They might have been colored contacts, but he wasn't convinced of that. No, he was confident that they were the real thing, as was every other part of her, and it was the only way he would have had it. When she turned those gorgeous eyes on him with that, "I'm doing the best I can: is it good enough?" look in them, it simply got him hotter. No matter how much he praised her, it seemed she still wanted to know what she was doing made him feel good.

Shadow placed his hands on either side of Maryanne's face and let them just follow the motions her head made, simply letting out a low moan.

He'd played in other realms before, places where one gave up control and placed it in the hands of another. There was little he hadn't tried, sexually, and found that in the correct situation, with the proper person, with both in a common state of mind, it was all good...

In some of those above mentioned scenarios, he would have gripped her face in his hands and taken over what she was doing to him, but while he had taken the lead in their lives so far - especially sexually - he wasn't sure how Maryanne would take it.

Nevertheless, he decided to give it a try. However, he didn't just "go for it," not wanting anything he did with Maryanne to be a bad experience for her.

When the fingers holding her face held a bit tighter and stopped her bobbing mouth on his cock, Maryanne glanced up at him in alarm and confusion. Had she done something wrong? Didn't it feel good anymore? He could read her uncertainty and fear in that one look.

Without a word, he smiled down at her reassuringly, then, while still immobilizing her head, he began to slowly pump his hard-on into his little blond woman's mouth...
 
Maryanne was still insecure as she took Shadow's cock deep in her mouth. She stared into his eyes hoping she was pleasing him as she swirled her tongue under his massive cock. She had never felt this way about any man before Shadow. All she wanted to do was please him and at times she felt she was not as good as other women were when it came to sex. She wanted to make him feel good better than he had felt with other women. She knew he was experienced knowing so much more than a common man would know. She sometimes thought he praised her because she needed it not because she was doing a good job.

When he placed his big warm hands on the sides of her face she suddenly forgot her feelings of failure. She relaxed even more when he moaned with pleasure. His hands rode along as she moved her head back and forth making her feel secure. Her tongue licked the bottom of his cock as she tried to make him moan even more. She even tightened her lips around his shaft wanting to give him even more pleasure.

Suddenly she felt Shadow's fingers tighten on her face. Worry showed in her eyes as she looked into his. She was sure now that she had failed to please him. Her eyes switched from fear to sorrow and back again to fear that she was doing something wrong. When she saw him smile she frowned but as he held her head immobile gently and began to pump his huge cock in her mouth slowly yet deeply she understood he was teaching her something new and relaxed and let him take her over completely.
 
Shadow felt Maryanne relax after a moment, when she realized she wasn't doing anything wrong, he just wanted to try something different.

Knowing deep throat wasn't easy, regardless the cock's size, and further confident that when you didn't have the ability to limit the speed and depth, it might be more difficult to take even an average size cock, he didn't just plunge in deep after only a few slow, short strokes. However, he also knew that, miraculously, the little blond had had her nose in his pubic hair several times.

Shadow looked down into Maryanne's sparkling eyes as he began to face fuck her, and saw there the trust and love she held for him. The girl must not have had a gag reflex, because with each thrust, it sent his length a bit deeper down her throat, until he fucked her mouth like it was her pussy.

Maryanne took it like a well-seasoned cocksucker. She continued gazing lovingly up at him while he held her head immobile, and his thick, dark cock worked in and out of her beautiful mouth.

Shadow felt another orgasm roar up upon him, and when he reached the point of no return, he released Maryanne's face and pulled out of her mouth, just as the first spurt of cum streaked out of his cock and plastered itself from above her hairline all the way across to her chin...
 
Maryanne had no fear as Shadow took over. She relaxed her mouth, her throat and her tongue as he plunged deeply down her throat. She knew that he would never hurt her. He would make sure she was safe no matter what he did. She felt him pull out his cock and as his sperm shot from his cock she closed her eyes and felt his warm sperm splash on her face. When he was finished she opened her eyes and smiled at him. She knew she should be quiet until he cleaned her off but she just could not stop herself from asking questions. "Shadow, you know I read a lot. Even when I was younger I was curious about sex. I read books on all kinds of things. One type of relationship really frightened me as I never trusted anyone like I do you. It was called Dominant and sub er I forgot the female name. Well anyway when I read it I was frightened as I never thought I could trust a man like that." She smiled at him, "But I totally trust you. What we did just now, is that part of that life style and are you a DOM?
 
Maryanne peacefully and happily took Shadow's entire cumload on her face. When he was finished, there was very little of her pale, white skin that wasn't covered in his thick, white seed. As with most men, Shadow thought she looked even more beautiful than ever with a face full of his cum.

Some of the women Shadow had met - once confronted with the results of a cum facial - could hardly wait to clean up the warm, sticky-yet-slippery fluid. Maryanne, however just basked in the sensation. She showed no indication that she wished to remove his jizz from her skin, instead simply testing opening her eyes and turning them proudly up to him.

At first, she didn't say anything, she just beamed up, a streak of cum stretching across from lip to lip, eventually bowing and landing against her smiling teeth. Then she thought of something and the smile slowly went away, but even so, she still wasn't upset or alarmed by the offering Shadow had deposited on her. She licked her lips, then said:

"Shadow, you know I read a lot. Even when I was younger I was curious about sex. I read books on all kinds of things. One type of relationship really frightened me as I never trusted anyone like I do you. It was called Dominant and sub... er I forgot the female name. Well, anyway when I read it, I was frightened as I never thought I could trust a man like that."

She stopped for a breath, but the smile returned. "But I totally trust you. What we did just now, is that part of that life style and are you a DOM?"

Shadow turned a smile to Maryanne and held out a hand to help her up. When she was on her feet, Shadow placed his hands on the full curve of her hips and leaned down to kiss her, not caring that her mouth was still coated in cum. He'd tasted his own jizz before, and he wasn't as hung up about such things as the majority of men tend to be. In fact, as he hoped Maryanne knew, he was hung up about very little where sex was concerned.

A sudden impulse to lick her face clean came over him, but he refrained, instead choosing to comment on what Maryanne had said.

"Dominant? I suppose you could call me that, though with you, at least until just now, I feel like I've been more of a mentor, though as you already know, there's an assumption of authority taken up by acceptance of that role. To be honest, I've experienced both sides of the D/s coin. Both male and female dominants. I've been master and slave. Both roles have their merits, as far as personal satisfaction goes."

Shadow let that sink in a little before saying anything further. As he waited, he raised a finger and began to run that finger through the cum on Maryanne's face, just playing with it idly before sliding a bit of the cum into her mouth.
 
She thought about what Shadow said and smiled, "You are right, you have been my mentor teaching me about sex something I was always afraid of. Yes I thought of you as my authority leader bringing me through all types of sexual things but does that make you a DOM? The books I read made me feel as if the SUB had no say in anything. That they had to accept being used in any way the DOM wanted. Or maybe it was because I was so young that I didn't really understand what I was reading. She smiled at him, "I like it when you demand things of me and don't feel as if I am being used as I know you will give me pleasure and I know I can give you that too."

She giggled as he ran his finger through the cum on her face and pressed it into her mouth. She sucked at his finger tasting his cum and swallowing it and never gave it a second thought. She looked into his eyes happily. "I am so glad we are together again, I missed you so much." She looked at him and shyly asked, "Do you want to try living that kind of life style for awhile? I know you can teach me what I need to know."
 
The bright eagerness Maryanne seemed to meet practically everything with always surprised Shadow. It was a far cry from the uncertain girl he'd met on the cruise ship, who'd been so out of her comfort level that anything new filled her with fear and dread. Needless to say, he liked her open-eyed delight far more.

In answer to her willing question, he told her, "It could get intense at times. I might want to spank you, or tie you up, or put clamps on these beautiful nipples..." at which, he reached out and tweaked both her stiff, prominent items he was speaking of. "There are many levels to what you're asking. It all depends on the people involved and what turns them on.

"Actually, what we've been doing has been a very mild version of D/s. While you've been taking some initiative, for the most part, I've been the one leading the way, and you've been following."

Shadow reached out and caressed Maryanne's wet hair. "Trust me, I wouldn't do anything to you that I wouldn't have done to myself. Yes, I've been on the other side of the whip, so to speak, and who knows, you may want to take a shot at being the boss once in a while. If so, I will be your willing servant."

Once again, Shadow leaned down and kissed Maryanne's full lips, still not caring that his mouth came in contact with the cum he'd left on her pretty face.

"There's a room I haven't shown you yet, because I didn't want you to be frightened by the implications of it. Now, though, I think it's time.

"Do you want to wash up before we go? You can do that, you know. You can also ask for things, and it'd be up to me whether or not you can do them or have them. If I tell you to do something - or not to do something - then I'll expect you to obey. If you don't, it'll likely mean some kind of punishment. Who knows, there may be times where you defy me just so you can get the punishment."

He looked down into her gorgeous blue eyes. "If you're going to wash the cum off face, now's the time. Otherwise, you'll wear it until it dries."
 
Maryanne was eager to try this new life style. She looked trustingly into Shadow eyes waiting for him to tell her more, "It could get intense at times. I might want to spank you, or tie you up, or put clamps on these beautiful nipples..." She wasn't sure she was ready for spankings and being tied up or having clamps on her nipples but she trust Shadow completely. She squealed as he tweaked both her nipples and then spoke again, "There are many levels to what you're asking. It all depends on the people involved and what turns them on". She dared to ask, "Can we do a milder version of it at first. She was surprised when he told her, "Actually, what we've been doing has been a very mild version of D/s. While you've been taking some initiative, for the most part, I've been the one leading the way, and you've been following."

She rubbed against his caressing hand as he caressed her hair. She was still looking into his eyes as he spoke again, "Trust me, I wouldn't do anything to you that I wouldn't have done to myself. Yes, I've been on the other side of the whip, so to speak, and who knows, you may want to take a shot at being the boss once in a while. If so, I will be your willing servant." She smiled at him, "So you would let me hold the whip on you. I cannot imagine that at all."

When he kissed her she pressed her body against him. She loved his warm, hard, big body so much. When he ended the kiss she smiled at him as he told her, "There's a room I haven't shown you yet, because I didn't want you to be frightened by the implications of it. Now, though, I think it's time. Chills of excitement and fear ran through her as she realized there was no turning back.

She looked up into his eyes as he asked her, "Do you want to wash up before we go? You can do that, you know. You can also ask for things, and it'd be up to me whether or not you can do them or have them. If I tell you to do something - or not to do something - then I'll expect you to obey. If you don't, it'll likely mean some kind of punishment. Who knows, there may be times where you defy me just so you can get the punishment." She nodded her head to let him know she understood.

As he looked into her eyes he told her, "If you're going to wash the cum off face, now's the time. Otherwise, you'll wear it until it dries." She thought about what he had told her. "Can I take a shower now?" She looked into his eyes hopefully.
 
Shadow loved the way Maryanne hung on his every word. She'd blossomed so much since he met her that first time, and now she was willing to take another turn in their relationship. So, she wasn't sure about some of the activities involved? He had a feeling she'd change her tune about that.

When she asked if she could get a shower, he laughed, "Haven't had enough of water yet?" He knew what she was asking. He'd offered her the opportunity to wash the cum off her face, and she was taking it.

"You go right ahead. I'm going to get out for now. I'll still watch, but I'm wrinkled enough as it is at this point."

Shadow stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel and dried himself off. He then sat down in view of the clear glass doors and the beautiful woman behind them and watched as she began to wash herself, while he slowly stroked his reawakening cock...
 
She blushed as she knew she had asked a stupid question. Here she was in the shower and she asked if she could take a shower but somehow she felt that it was more a place to have sex than to clean herself. She realized she was both excited and frightened by taking another step into Shadow's life style. He had explained how intense it could become and she had accepted it as she did trust him not to really hurt her. She blushed when she thought about the way he chuckled and reminded her she was already in the shower. When he stepped out she quickly washed herself and called herself stupid for what she had said. She washed her body, and face and than her hair before shutting off the water and stepping out of the shower.

She was surprised to see Shadow sitting down stroking himself but she smiled at him broadly and asked, "What do you want me to do now"
 
Maryanne wasted no time cleaning up, although Shadow loved watching her nude body move, anyhow. In moments, his idle movements had his big cock stiff once more, but he didn't really care to cum at the moment. Sometimes, it was enough just to be erect.

When Maryanne finished her shower and stepped out, she seemed a bit surprised at what he was doing. Apparently, she hadn't really expected him to have to - or even want to - masturbate all that much. Ultimately, Shadow was a man, and enjoyed masturbation as much as any. Sex with someone else was better, but sometimes, a guy just wants to play without anyone else involved.

Shadow didn't stop what he was doing as the little blond dried herself. He had nothing to hide from this woman. For him, his stroking his cock was simply another way to display how much he enjoyed her sexy body.

When she asked, "What do you want me to do now?" he released his cock and just let it stick out from his body. He then stood and said, "Come with me."

Shadow led her up the stairs to the bedroom hallway. He then went to the end of the hall and took a key off the lintel of the door there. Unlocking it, he opened the door, revealing another set of stairs. He placed the key above the door once more, flipped the light switch just inside, then invited Maryanne up.

This was the attic. It was as one would expect: somewhat dusty, with a few items that looked like they'd been there for some time. However, in the center of the vast room, was another room, with another door. Shadow stepped directly to it, disturbing the dust that had settled on the worn pathway from the stairs to this door.

Again, he took a key from above the doorway and unlocked it. However, this time, before he swung the door open, he stopped and turned to Maryanne.

"Are you sure you want to know? You can see, this room hasn't been used for quite a while." He indicated their bare footprints in the dust. "I can tell you, every piece of apparatus has been tested, and I can vouch for it all. Granted, it hasn't been used recently, but before I use anything on you - or you use anything on me, if you so desire - we'll make sure it's safe."

He stepped back from the doorway, his bare feet kicking up a small cloud of dust. "If you want to start something new, open the door..."
 
Maryanne's eyes were glued to Shadow's huge hardened cock as he stood up and told her, "Come with me." She followed him up the stairs to the bedroom hallway and smiled as she thought he was going to take her to bed. Instead he took a key off the lintel of the door. She watched as he unlocked it and opened the door. She was surprised to see another set of stairs as he placed the key above the door and flipped on a light inside. He invited her up and she did not hesitate to climb the next set of stairs.

She was surprised to see a dusty attic and wondered if this was where she would become his SUB. He led the way through the attic and suddenly she saw another room with a locked door. She watched as he reached for another key from above the doorway and unlocked that one. He did not open the door though instead he turned to her and asked, "Are you sure you want to know? You can see, this room hasn't been used for quite a while." She looked at the footsteps that they had created in the dust. She felt a mixture of excitement mixed with fear as he continued to speak, "I can tell you, every piece of apparatus has been tested, and I can vouch for it all. Granted, it hasn't been used recently, but before I use anything on you - or you use anything on me, if you so desire - we'll make sure it's safe."

Maryanne nodded her head as Shadow stepped back from the door and told her, "If you want to start something new, open the door..." She felt her fear rise but she looked into Shadow's eyes and told him, "I trust you." and opened the door.
 
As Shadow backed away from the door, Maryanne turned those beautiful blue eyes up at him, seemingly trying to gauge from his face what she would find behind it, and whether it would be okay, or beyond her ability to comprehend.

Finally, she nodded and said, "I trust you," then reached for the handle...

Inside, it was dark. At first, she appeared reluctant to venture into the blackness, but eventually, she reached for the switch and flipped it.

The light revealed Shadow's dungeon. In it were several apparatus for both pain and pleasure. A St. Andrew's cross stood directly opposite the door, the large standing X still hanging with the tails of the ropes that secured his last participant to it.

There was a wooden horse in one corner, that had given him pleasure and its victims both torment and pleasure at the same time.

The ceiling was reinforced, and from it hung a doubletree attached to a winch. He'd been suspended from that - both right-side-up and opposite on occasion, depending on the mood of his playmate at the time. He'd had many a sub dangling and at his mercy from it in the past.

There were whips hanging on hooks, but those were mainly for show. Shadow wasn't into marking his subjects permanently, and the welts that some of those implements were capable of were most definitely capable of permanent damage.

There were more large implements, some small ones, and two chests of drawers side-by-side against one wall, wherein resided penetrative toys as well as ropes, chains, and non-penetrative - but no less fun for it - delights to be found inside.

Maryanne seemed stunned. After several silent minutes, she turned her wondering gaze back to Shadow, asking a wordless question.

He shrugged. "Guys need their hobbies. Some play golf, some work on cars. Mine happens to be sex. I've been looking for someone to play with all these years, and I think I've finally found her. Whattya say? Would you like to be my hobby?

"Among other things, of course..."
 
Maryanne felt fear as she looked into the dark room and saw nothing. After a short while she told herself 'I trust Shadow, he would not hurt me." She looked about and saw a switch and flipped it and than stood ridgetly still as her eyes took in what appeared to be a dungeon.

The apparatus looked like things from the Salem Witch Hunt. Her frightened eyes roamed over them and then saw something like a cross but in the shape of an X with ropes hanging off it. It obvious was something that a person was tied too. She shivered a bit at the thought of that and then her eyes wandered to another object that was made of wood and it seemed that a person would straddle it but again she did not know for what purpose.

She looked up and saw something hanging from the ceiling and it too had ropes. She didn't know what any of these things were for as she looked around and saw whips hanging on hooks. She shivered at the thought of being struck by those and managed to sneak a peek at Shadow who seemed to have no expression on his face.

Her eyes wonder again looking at implements that she didn't know and definitely didn't know what they were used for. She saw two chests of drawers and wondered what was in them but felt she shouldn't ask. Maybe she should tell Shadow she changed her mind she thought. Finally she turned to Shadow, her worried eyes looking into his for an explanation.

She watched him shrug his shoulders and say, "Guys need their hobbies. Some play golf, some work on cars. Mine happens to be sex. I've been looking for someone to play with all these years, and I think I've finally found her. Whattya say? Would you like to be my hobby?

"Among other things, of course..."

Her voice was small almost childlike as she asked, "Are you going to hurt me or disfigure me?"
 
Maryanne's eyes looked almost twice their normal size as they silently pleaded their incomprehension. When she finally spoke, her voice was so quiet, Shadow almost didn't hear her, but the fear was so thick, he could almost reach out and touch it.

"Are you going to hurt me or disfigure me?"

The diminutive blond suddenly looked ten times smaller. Shadow chuckled quietly as he lowered himself to his knees, his eyes in that position slightly below hers. He slipped his arms around Maryanne's waist and held her.

"Why would I want to disfigure you? I love you and the way you look. Why would I care to alter that? Any marks I might place on your skin will only be temporary.

"And hurt you? That, I have to say is a possibility. Now, harm you? That's another matter entirely. Some of the things that may happen if we take this new direction might hurt, but the hope is that there will always be some degree of pleasure that goes with it. Harm, on the other hand, indicates that it's pain for pain's sake, and that, I'm not into at all, and I won't inflict it on others. Harm, to me, also includes mental abuse, and I believe that violates the trust needed for something like this to work.

"I love you, Maryanne, and I'll do everything I can to make this as erotic a stage in our life together as possible. If you've changed your mind, I can accept that, too. Let's face it, we've been doing pretty good so far..."

Shadow reached a hand up and brushed her cheek.

"It's your decision. I'll leave you for a few minutes so you can look around and make up your mind. I'll wait outside the door, so as not to influence you in any way." He leaned in and kissed her. "It's okay. Really.

"I'll be just outside."

And with that, Shadow got up off the floor and left the room, giving a silent smile to Maryanne just before closing the door.
 
Maryanne looked up into Shadow's eyes and heard his soft chuckle as he suddenly knelt before her. She followed his eyes which was only a bit lower than hers as he placed his reassuring arms around her and asked, "Why would I want to disfigure you? I love you and the way you look. Why would I care to alter that? Any marks I might place on your skin will only be temporary.

She listened to him as he continued to tell her, "And hurt you? That, I have to say is a possibility. Now, harm you? That's another matter entirely. Some of the things that may happen if we take this new direction might hurt, but the hope is that there will always be some degree of pleasure that goes with it. Harm, on the other hand, indicates that it's pain for pain's sake, and that, I'm not into at all, and I won't inflict it on others. Harm, to me, also includes mental abuse, and I believe that violates the trust needed for something like this to work." She thought for a moment did she trust him and knew immediately that she did.

She smiled as he told her, "I love you, Maryanne, and I'll do everything I can to make this as erotic a stage in our life together as possible. If you've changed your mind, I can accept that, too. Let's face it, we've been doing pretty good so far..."

She rubbed her cheek in his hand as he brushed it and told her that it was her decision and that he would leave her to look around and make her decision. She smiled as he told her he would wait outside as he didn't want to influence her. She returned his kiss and nodded her head as he told her to look around. It assured her that everything would bed ok no matter what she decided. He told her he would be right outside. She nodded her head and he got up and returned his smile as he walked to the door and opened it. His smile was sweet as he closed the door.

She looked around the room and now that she knew that Shadow would not harm her she could look at the things with less fear. After awhile she made her way to the door and opened it. She stepped outside and raised her head to look into Shadow's eyes. "I trust you Shadow and I want to try this new life style with you because I love you too."
 
Shadow waited several minutes while Maryanne examined the contents of the room and tried to determine what some of the items were really used for - he surmised, anyhow.

Finally, the door opened again, and the beautiful blond turned her bluer-than-blue eyes up at him and laid a small, white hand against his chest. "I trust you, Shadow, and I want to try this new life style with you, because I love you too."

Shadow smiled and pulled Maryanne in close. Regardless what her answer had been, he'd have been happy with her.

As it was, he looked down at her and said, "That's great, baby. Come with me. There's something I have for you, then."

Shadow headed back into the room, went to one of the chests of drawers and pulled out a plain black leather collar with a silver buckle. When he turned back to Maryanne, he explained, "In a lot of relationships of this sort, a sub has to meet certain goals set by the dominant. A collar is often a huge honor, and not won lightly, and to have the collar taken away, an even greater disgrace.

"I think you've earned my collar already. You've done pretty much everything I've asked of you, even before you really trusted me, and since we got off the ship, you've been such a willing, eager pupil, I'm not about to make you jump through any more hoops - unless," Shadow laughed, "hat's something you'd like to have to do. Yes, there are aspects of this lifestyle where something of that sort might be called upon."

Shadow pointed to a spot a few inches from his toes. "Kneel here, beautiful girl." The position would put Maryanne's face inches from his soft, thick cock...
 
Maryanne went willing into Shadow's arms and returned his smile as he looked down at her. She listened as he told her, "That's great, baby. Come with me. There's something I have for you, then."
She went willing with him back into the room and to a chests of drawers. She watched as he opened a drawer and pulled out a black leather collar with a silver buckle. She looked at him questioningly as he told her, "In a lot of relationships of this sort, a sub has to meet certain goals set by the dominant. A collar is often a huge honor, and not won lightly, and to have the collar taken away, an even greater disgrace." She smiled as he told her she already had earned it by doing everything he had asked of her even when she really didn't trust him at the time. She felt proud when he told her she had been a willing, eager pupil. She smiled again as he told her that he was not going to make her jump through hoops again unless that was something she wanted to do. She was willing to do anything that Shadow wanted her to do but before she could say that Shadow pointed to a spot very close to him and told her, "Kneel here, beautiful girl." She kneeled in front of him and looked up into his eyes waiting for his next command.
 
Back
Top