"Animalistic Urges" (closed)

Amber didn't care about the neighbors anyway. Fuck, his tongue felt so good! And she told him so. After a while she knew her body couldn't take another orgasm and his stimulations started to decrease. Amber gave a content sigh. No one had ever made her orgasm that many times in... Well ever.

She moaned softly as he pushed himself back inside her gently and then moved them up the mattress. Amber loved the feeling of him being inside her. The blonde wasn't really looking for a relationship, but the way it felt to be held by him as they laid there, it felt perfect. When he told her to go to sleep, she didn't need much convincing. She closed her eyes as they laid there, skin against skin and with him still inside her.
 
Peter awoke the next day, spooning Amber, and his cock immediately began to harden at the memory of what had happened the night before. As he moved a bit, she stirred, and once he knew she was awake, Peter wasted no time to roll her to her back, slip between her thighs, and fuck her until they'd both cum yet again.



The next three weeks were a whirlwind of sex, with the acts and eroticism and just plain nasty increasing with each encounter. Peter investigated each of Amber's three holes in varying ways, sometimes with his cock and fingers, sometimes with the assortment of toys she kept in a box hidden under her bed, and once with a half dozen fruits and vegetables he'd actually brought for a home cooked meal but later decided to toss after they'd served a different purpose.

Amber shocked him even more, though, when she got into her closet for a second box and emerged with cuffs, ropes, gags, plugs, and a variety of other devices, some of which had the primary purpose of causing pain instead of pleasure. Peter had initially been uncomfortable with this, though he tried to hide his feelings and, ultimately, found it to be a great deal of fun.

And while there had been very little that the two of them didn't do -- or at the least discuss doing -- there was one thing from which Peter and Amber had stayed far away: the topic of what had happened between them that night in the park. Peter's plan had simply been to enjoy Amber to the fullest until it was time to go into isolation again, then return to her three days later to restart the fun once more.

But after seeing just how adventurous Amber was and remembering the questions she'd asked him that first night in her bedroom about whether he'd ever turned while in the presence of a woman before, Peter decided to pose another possibility for their thus unrestricted sex life.

The first afternoon of his three night long danger period, Peter asked Amber out on a date but, instead, took her to an ominous looking building deep in woods a few miles outside of town. He could tell in her eyes that she knew instantly what this place was.

He unlocked not one, not two, but three heavy duty locks of different styles, then gestured her inside before securing the locks once more. They descended three sets of rickety metal stairs, eventually coming to a tunnel that had once been the access point to a now unused steam transfer system. Again, he opened locks on a room, gestured Amber inside, and secured themselves inside.

He'd used only a flashlight thus far to light the way, but now -- in his safe room -- Peter lit three oil lanterns, turning up their wicks to give his lover a good view of his cage. The walls were thick stone, beyond which was deep earth. The door was heavy steel. A normal man would never escape such a place. But Peter was no normal man, so in addition to these security measures, there were also shackles on the wall secured with heavy chains that even Peter in his werewolf state couldn't break.

"This is where I spend three days a month," he said, walking slowly about the room.

He ran his fingers over the soft moss that grew in the wet cracks between the stones. A mouse suddenly appeared on a ledge and attempted to scurry past Peter. He snatched it with great speed, showing that he was already beginning to feel the change that would come to him fully, likely tomorrow. He opened his hand to study the scared little creature, then set it on the ledge and allowed it to escape. As he toyed with the heavy shackles, he turned to look at Amber.

"We have been having a great deal of fun, Amber, but..." He hesitated, not sure whether he was doing the right thing. The worst that could happen was she called him a freak and ran off to the authorities, never to part her legs for him again. He continued in a very suggestive tone, "But ... with all of the handcuffs and ropes and mock rapings we've enjoyed ... we haven't partaken of ... true danger quite yet."
 
Though it seemed to be all sex between the two of them, Amber would be lying if she said she didn't feel some sort of emotional attachment to him. She just wasn't ready to put a label on it. When Peter took her to his sanctuary she felt excited. Most women would have probably freaked out, much like when she first learned about what he was. Amber though felt like he was sharing something with her... Even if it was for sexual reasons.

The place certainly looked like a dungeon, fitting for a monster. Amber never saw him as that, but she only seen the change once. She listened to him as he spoke and just the tone of his voice was enough to get her excited. She knew exactly where this was going.

The thought of him taking her as he changed was definitely arousing. But he was right when he said true danger. Amber knew that once he got to a certain point of his change that he wasn't going to be him anymore, he would be a wild animal.

"I'm listening," she smiled.
 
"I'm listening," Amber said, smiling.

Peter didn't return the smile. What he was proposing wasn't just dangerous. It was insane. But something inside Peter told him that this would somehow be good for him. He didn't know why. It was deep down in the animal part of him, like instinct. Was it the wolf's need to breed?

Or ... maybe his own, his human's need. All human men wanted to pass their genes on to a new generation whether they believed it or not. Maybe they didn't want to pass them on at 17 to the cheer squad leader or at 27 to the local bar fly or at 47 to the neighbors underage temptress of a daughter.

And as far as the wolf inside him, it didn't care who or when because the choice was any female and now.

Of course, it might not of been about breeding at all. It may have simply been about Peter and Amber going just one step further. He'd never done with any woman some of the things he'd done with the young beauty; and the more they did, the more adventurous they got, the more Peter wanted.

There was, of course, a third possibility. The human part of Peter may have been unknowingly creating a situation where the wolf part of him could claim Amber ... as a meal. Peter had no first hand knowledge of what he did in his full wolf form. The only clues were what he learned from the Press in the days following his first handful of full moons, before he'd learned how to safely deal with his transformation. He knew he'd killed people. He knew he'd maimed people horribly. But the Press had been restricted in just how detailed their reporting could be, so the one thing Peter didn't know was ... had he eaten on anyone?

He turned to the wall and took one of the shackles in his hand. He explained to her that he'd done a great deal of research into tensile strength and weight bearing capabilities and critical failure and other such terms that he'd never heard before this phase of his life.

"Once these are on my wrists and ankles," he told her, "I can't get out of them."

He indicated a key in a slight recess on the wall. "As a man, I can get my fingers into this cubby to retrieve the key. As a wolf..."

He didn't need to explain more. He could see in her expression that she understood. He walked past her and out the entrance to the hall, and when he returned, he was carrying a weight lifting bench that he'd picked up at a second hand store when he'd first begun contemplating this insanity. He set it on the floor, perpendicular to the wall. The end against the wall was between the pair of shackles that would secure his hands, and the end away from the wall was very close to the shackles that would secure his ankles.

It was pretty obvious what Peter was suggesting to Amber, so he didn't bother to explain further. He did, however, point to the ceiling, to an eye bolt that didn't have the same corrosion stains as the older chain lugs.

"I've never had to worry about securing my head," he told her, clarifying, "about securing my teeth. I never had anyone to fear biting."

There was a cardboard box on the ground, from which he withdrew another heavy chain. Standing on the end of the fuck bench, he fed it through the eye bolt, then -- again reaching into the box -- pulled out a large ring that was roughly the size of his skull.

"I can get my human head through this," he said, showing her it was true by sliding over his skull and down to his collar bones. "But once I change..."

Again, no explanation necessary.

He took off the ring and stared at it for a moment before asking, "Am I taking this too far?"
 
Amber listened to what he said and picked up on everything he didn't. This was crazy. This was probably the stupidest thing anyone even thought of doing... But God damn it she wanted to do it anyway.

"I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it," she blushed, and there wasn't much this girl blushed over. "I just didn't think it's was a possibility... I know before was... Unexpected and not planned." And she was ok, he hadn't attacked her, because his human mind had still been in control. He was able to get away before anything could happen. Here they would be closed off.

This plan seemed thought out. He would be completely restrained. But something could still go wrong. "You're sure these will hold you?" There was also the question of how she would get away safely.
 
Last edited:
"You're sure these will hold you?" Amber asked.

"Quite," he said simply. He looked to the shackles, taking one in his hand and studying it. "I've been turning for quite a long time. Three days I am a danger ... to others ... to myself. I come her the night before ... and three days later, sometimes only two ... my mind returns to me, and I am always right here ... shackled as I had been..."

He drew and expelled a deep breath, then looked to Amber and chuckled, finishing, "...and starving! Three days without food and fighting as ferociously as I do to get away ... I'm hungry, just as I am hungry now."

He released the shackle and moved slowly toward her, saying, "Listen, Amber. This is ... well, it's crazy. Maybe we shouldn't. Or ... at least, maybe we should go get something to eat and think about it ... discuss it. Tomorrow night's first night, so ... it's not like we have to make a decision now."

He was within reach of her now, and as his gaze fell to her shapely body -- one he'd been partaking of almost daily for most of a month -- his lips spread in a hungry smirk and his cock began to swell with great speed. He looked into her eyes and said, "Or ... we could test the shackles now ... just to make sure everything works well."
 
"Or ... we could test the shackles now ... just to make sure everything works well."

Amber grinned and laughed, She wrapped her arms over and around his shoulders. "Now that is very tempting." She kissed his lips. Her pussy was already excited when she figured out what he was suggesting to her. He said they would take the night to discuss it, but Amber already knew what she wanted. It was just a matter of trying to figure out the safest way possible to do it without her getting scratched, bitten, or possibly eaten. On that thought she pulled back from the kiss, "You never left yourself something to eat when you were changed? Like a steak or something?" She laughed, "I'm sorry, the thought just literally popped into my head."

Maybe that was one off the things they could use to distract him if/when she needed to get away. Once again she kissed him, gently pressing forward to direct him back to the wall. The idea of putting him in shackles excited her, but these were too big... Right now.

"Is it weird that I kind of want to put a collar on you?" She asked once she had his back against the wall, "it is for me... Normally I'm the one wearing the collar." She smirked.
 
Last edited:
"Is it weird that I kind of want to put a collar on you?" Amber asked. "It is for me... Normally I'm the one wearing the collar."

Peter smiled, then kissed her. "If it wasn't weird, it wouldn't be us."

He kissed her again, unsure of whether he'd said that with enough humor in his voice to ensure she took it as a joke, not a criticism of their strange relationship. Peter would have said more to clarify, but as his kisses became more passionate, all he could think about was the two of them getting nasty again ... and now.

Peter gently urged Amber away from him, then stepped to where he would need to shackle himself tomorrow night. "Why wait?"

He used his toes to push the heels off his shoes, flicking them away with a little kick, then leaned to snap the ankle shackles in place. Then, he reached into the wrist shackles, which were mounted in such a way that all he had to do was pull toward himself and they would tighten appropriately.

In less than thirty seconds, Peter was secured, with the exception of the collar shackle that he'd only installed days earlier for the possibility to fucking Amber as a werewolf. "Put that around my neck ... and we're good to go. I mean ... if you're interested."

They'd done some pretty kinky things during their three weeks of sex, and yes, Amber was the one who had always been tied or cuffed on those nights when they went that way. It only seemed appropriate that they reverse it this time, if for no other reason that to practice for tomorrow night.

"I'm your prisoner, Mistress," he said with a devilish smirk.
 
"I'm your prisoner, Mistress,"

"Prisoner implies that you're here against your will," as she spoke she slowly stepped towards him, her heels clacking against the hard floors. "I think it might be more appropriate to call you my pet."

Once Amber was right before him, she took in the sight of him secured and half naked. Her eyes couldn't help but to go over his scars, the ones he showed her the night he told her of his secret. There was something about touching them, she couldn't help herself when they were intimate. Lips or finger tips would find their way over them. It wasn't that she found scars to be sexy... No it was something else. At this moment she was within arms reach, but instead of reaching out to touch him, she found the zipper on her dress and slowly unzipped it and then let her light dress fall to the floor and around her feet.

Amber hadn't expected doing this, but she was definitely having fun. Amber stood there in a pair of purple silky panties with a small now on the waist band. Her bra was a cream color with little purple and blue flowers. She reached up, grasping the collar. She placed it on him and actually found that she could tighten it to fit his neck.

Now that she had him... What to do with him? She touched his shoulder and then as she moved around him her finger tips ran diagonally across his chest to this hip. Standing behind him she used her nails starting at the back of his head and gently let her nails run down his back, this was done gently as she didn't want to inflict any pain. "Safe word is 'ping-pong'," they used safe words before, which was used when either one of them wasn't comfortable with something.

"Now, pet" she purred in his ear, "Would you like to play with mistress? Ready to be a good boy?"
 
Back
Top