2-for-1?

Blase

Sub Whisperer
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Posts
3,262
OOC: Closed for myself and BarefootNikki.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Interested

She wasn't exactly saying a lot with her greeting, Bill observed.

He sat back in his chair, looking thoughtfully at the computer screen. You just never knew, when someone answered an ad online. Seemingly promising responses could come from flakes or fakes; literary "grunts" might hide gems. Replies that sounded too good to be true... usually were. Except when they weren't.

He opened the message, finding more detail there than the heading had lead him to expect. And frankly, more eloquence.

Well, nothing ventured, et cetera...

He began to type a reply, trying to balance honesty with a natural desire to make a good impression.

She was young; he wasn't anymore, at 48. He simply put it out there for her to decide how she felt about that.

The relationship would be unequal, because that was what Dominance and submission was, at least within agreed-upon limits. But it wasn't too unusual for girls to be surprised when it was pointed out to them that they were in fact asking to take a subordinate position.

She would be making acts of real trust and real submission. That was another thing that he needed girls to understand. Some thought it was just play: It wasn't. At least, not for very long, because Bill didn't want to just play, nor was he seeking those who did. It wouldn't be very long before she'd have to decide whether or not to choose real trust - and real risk.

Bill added a polite but hopeful sign-off, then pressed Send.

And waited.
 
ELLIE

Ellie Parker crashed into her room and flung her kit bag onto the floor. Twenty years old, and she could already sense volleyball practice was getting a little harder each week. There might be no outward signs, for her body remained as toned as ever, but the fags and the booze and the partying were starting to take their toll. She pulled off her shoes and socks and sprawled on the bed. She got most of her exercise in bed these days, she thought with a sly grin; though not in her own bed of course, not with Miss Prim-and-Proper barely six feet away.

Too exhausted to move, Ellie reached for her laptop. She flicked lazily through her emails, the bulk of which were from concerned tutors requesting updates on the progress of her coursework. One, she saw, was from Sophie Daniels, entitled 'Quick Note.' Ellie clicked on it; who the hell sends their own roommate an email?

"Hi Ellie [it read]. You're not here that often so I just needed to ask, please, please can you make a bit more effort with the room? I had a friend over yesterday and the room was covered in mess, old makeup bottles, bottles of beer, even two pairs of your knickers on my bed! Sorry to be a pain but we need to bumble along together and it was quite embarrassing for me to have the room in such a state! Thanks; Sophie."

Ellie laughed and deleted the email - it was a college room, what did the silly cow expect? She needed to get some sex, soften her up a bit. Thing was, if she did herself up a bit, Sophie had the potential to be pretty hot, but not in those baggy varsity jumpers and shapeless jeans she always wore.

Ellie's thoughts were interrupted by the next email she saw. A reply - from him. She opened it, and read swiftly. She really only picked up on keywords on that first read: older, submission, dominance, subordination, punishment. But it was enough that she found that, on finishing, her other hand had fallen unbidden into her trousers. She started to type a reply. Of course age was not an issue. She could put on a tight dress, go to a campus bar, and have the cock of a college kid in any orifice she chose within an hour. But older men fascinated her, particularly those who had power. Real power, not calling plays for the offense or hazing freshmen. Worldly power, worldly experience; and an ability to dominate. Ellie felt her whole body shiver. She had no rationale behind her desire, her obsession, with being submissive. Probably because she spent her whole life as the cool girl, the one everyone was desperate to be friends with. When did she ever get the chance to be submissive?

She concluded her message with a simple line: "I await my first instructions - Sir." Then, she lay back, and went to work with her hand.
 
SOPHIE

Oh my God, thought Sophie. I've just walked in on her having a wank.

Ellie had jumped up when Sophie entered, but her laptop was askew on the bed, her pants were slightly lowered, and Ellie's face was as red as her hair.

This was one of those moments where Sophie, in her deepest fantasies, wished she were the brave and brazen person she sometimes dreamed of being. Carry on, you gorgeous, infuriating, selfish, arrogant Goddess,she would say. Let me watch. In fact, let me help you. Instead, because she was real-life Sophie, she pretended not to have noticed, and put the kettle on.
 
I await my first instructions - Sir.

Well, you couldn't fault her ambition, Bill thought.

It wasn't necessarily a good sign, though. When girls wanted to jump in full-tilt, it often meant that they were inexperienced, or mainly seeking light play - or both.

Inexperience he could work with. As for her actual level of interest, he'd just have to see.

Still, if she was looking for instructions, there was no need to disappoint her.

It wasn't very late; there was a fair chance that they'd be able to chat that evening. He sent her his Instant Messaging ID and told her to message him if she'd have time to chat for awhile with her cam on.

If she really did want to offer submission, he was prepared to accept.
 
Back
Top