YAHOO CHAT Thread - New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight 33/m here. Up to chat about most anything. Yahoo ID is justa30m as well - hope to hear from you!
 
Any women in the uk fancy a chat at the moment? Whether it's horny in te office or housewife. Drop me a pm you may like it ;)
 
Hello all,

Always happy to chat female preferred but anyone who can string whole sentences and even paragraphs are welcome, whether you just want clean chat or dirty.

Check out my stories and my posts and if you think we will click then add me.

yim: dancesinslippers
 
30 m here in Australia

Love to chat with fun articulate people. YIM is redstoneandshadow
 
convo you pick the topic while I slowly tease myself - robmathis35 on yahoo

robmathis35 on yahoo lets chat about anything you like while knowing im slowly teasing my cock, getting closer and closer to cumming. And when curiosity gets the best of you ask nicely and I will let you peek - all females welcome love to hear from you.
 
Would like to chat with couples and select single females....
Dominant Male 58
wife sharing. submissive couples.. most subjects open for discussion
SexuallyJaded on Yahoo
 
Hi I'm online for a bit looking for a detailed roleplay with good character build up and a detailed scene and story. I like to build sexual tension throughout the play before ending up a bit more naughty. I'm willing to play many different kinds of roles and am looking forward to reading ideas some of you have.

add me to YIM and we can discuss our likes/dislikes further. sweetmegrp AT yahoo DOT com

talk soon,

meg. :kiss:
 
Hey all

I'm Mark 35 uk. I have a fantasy about seeing my busty wife, 38gg size 16, getting fucked by other guys as I have to watch.

Like young tour reps on holiday, or locals in pub etc.

I'd love to chat or roleplay about this with any ladies that like the idea or any men that like the idea too.

Coachmeth on kik
Mswmarktheoccasion on yahoo
 
28 m on yahoo for the next 90 mins looking to chat to ladies of any age

uk_uk4r1234
 
Will be online for a couple of hours. Looking for someone to chat or role play with. YIM nick is same as my username here. : )
 
Male here would love to chat with open minded ladies and guys. Nkdplay82
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top