Any dirty professors out there?

Would love to talk to some professors out there.. If they could spare some office time? ;)

Professor here. 38 y/o male in a predominately female department. The only male in the department actually. My students frequently flirt and are overly suggestive. I've never had the opportunity to act on anything as I've always been incredibly professional. However, recently I had one student come right out and tell me that what she wanted to do, eased in and kissed me. Shocked me yes. Its been a fun 6 weeks so far.
 
*chuckles* well, I'm sure they loved it when you dropped by office hours

Sometimes during office hours... sometimes wee bit after office hours :D

Were you a teaser in a tight sweater and skirt or maybe a sleeveless button up top and tight jeans? Just stopping by to say hi...late in the afternoon?

I wouldn't say I was a teaser wearing a tight fitted sweater with skinny jeans or leggings. :cool: I wouldn't NEVER tease my professors! :devil:

I'm sure I would have loved to have you stop by for some help! ;)

Depends on what subject you're teaching, Im sure I could've used extra credit for sure.

Just because you're out of college doesn't mean the fun has to stop! ;)

This is soooo true. :)
 
all my college profs were ugly mother fuckers :d

sexiest teachers i had was in 5-8th grade :d

but the sexiest one of all was a sub or something during sat exam :d
after school i saw her coming out of a sex shop
 
Not usually into RP. Just doesn't so it for me. The prof/doc fantasies are a rare exception. I love the first moment where innuendo is made. Hawt!!!!
 
I miss being a little tease in college...all the new knowledge I got just turned me on so much I directed it out to my professors often.
 
While I've never been a professor, I have taught several university level pottery and sculpture classes.
 
Professor here. 38 y/o male in a predominately female department. The only male in the department actually. My students frequently flirt and are overly suggestive. I've never had the opportunity to act on anything as I've always been incredibly professional. However, recently I had one student come right out and tell me that what she wanted to do, eased in and kissed me. Shocked me yes. Its been a fun 6 weeks so far.

Would love to hear more!
 
Believe me theres plenty of professors, teaches and even coaches out there looking to be naughty.
 
hi

I like vile,frank and free type no inhibition chat with older guys.
 
Back
Top