Football Player put in his place

Sleepness4

Virgin
Joined
Jul 21, 2018
Posts
5
I have a few stories I really want.

One is where a football player (stereotypical top of the food chain type guy) is convinced any girl he wants should be his. So when a new girl turned cheerleader gets his attention he makes his move. She denies but he persists, even after she comes out as lesbian. Then she has enough and fucks him with a strap on, then gives him to her gay friend (BBC but typically a bottom) to make his bitch. I want a good bit of verbal humiliation (making fun that he’s now a bottoms bottom.) from football players point of view.

The other idea is very similar to the first. Same main character (football player)... only this time I don’t want him to be a douche stereotype. It’d be cool if he was actually a really down to earth and cool guy. But very competitive. Then when someone comes to take his starting spot he welcomes the competition and knows he will prevail. Even while the guys on the team make fun that his competition is a girl. She spends the whole story getting in his head before getting in his ass. Would also be down for this girl being a firs if the strap on story doesn’t work for you...

Thank you guys for considering it!
 
story idea

I like the story idea. I was never the athletic type in school, so it is interesting to see how things could have gone differently for the jock type.

I write BDSM fiction, if you are still looking for a writer or someone to give advice, please message me
 
It’s cathartic to see the cheerleader get her revenge for all the times erotic lit puts her in the position to be brutalized and bimboified. But I still saw the cast of football player and cheerleader and thought, yawn. Maybe she is the shy wall flower in the group that never intersects with the athletic social circle. She gets noticed, realizes being noticed means nothing, and settles for simple revenge.
 
Back
Top