Peaches in her prime

New member here. 41 happily married from Texas. I officially decided I wanted to introduce BDSM into my marriage; obviously I would be the submissive. Something about being told what to do and getting punished when I misbehave just turns me the hell on. Contract is still under going negotiation but getting closer to a start date. Sharing my first post and pictures. What do you think? What would you like to see or hear going forward?
XOXO
Peaches 🍑🍑

I definitely enjoy seeing you anyway you'd like to share!

Red Shoes

Date nights heels for all those who are asking

Attachments

• 8624EED2-2EC8-47C4-BFF3-DBD0F0F194C2.jpg
    8624EED2-2EC8-47C4-BFF3-DBD0F0F194C2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 7
New member here. 41 happily married from Texas. I officially decided I wanted to introduce BDSM into my marriage; obviously I would be the submissive. Something about being told what to do and getting punished when I misbehave just turns me the hell on. Contract is still under going negotiation but getting closer to a start date. Sharing my first post and pictures. What do you think? What would you like to see or hear going forward?
XOXO
Peaches 🍑🍑

I love cling peaches....mmm.

Just me

Trying to post a picture from Saturday night date night but apparently it’s too big. I see all the requests for pictures of my punished bottom. I will try and roll an eye or two or talk back to make that happen.
Anyone want to share how they post there pics from their iPhone you won’t be let down for this date night. Sir was very appreciative!

Just an ass shot

Trying to figure out how to get my pictures to post!

Attachments

• 6B85A0E9-5CED-43DF-A19A-02BD547D723F.jpg
    6B85A0E9-5CED-43DF-A19A-02BD547D723F.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 8
Love that delicious little rump of yours in those sexy panties!

Resizing pics to post here can be a pain.

I hope that for very selfish reasons you can get it sorted out.

😈

Absolutely fantastic!

Getting punished for giving Sir tap water

Wow is about all I can say! you are absolutely stunning, what I would give to spank that nice ass of yours...

Oh, and thanks for posting here and best of luck with your new status, I'm eagerly awaiting the next set of pics.

very very yum :) i'm sure you're both going to enjoy this alot :)

The Contract

Sir and I are meeting this weekend to finalize the contract. Any suggestions on names for the contract would be much appreciated!
:kiss::kiss:
Peaches

Finally figured out picture resize

Last Saturday night Sir's appreciation
XOXO
Peaches

Attachments

• IMG_1549_3.jpg
    IMG_1549_3.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 6
Resize it

Love that delicious little rump of yours in those sexy panties!

Resizing pics to post here can be a pain.

I hope that for very selfish reasons you can get it sorted out.

😈

I think I have figured it out. Well at least I did for the most recent pictures I shared

Back