South Carolina Role Call

Still a slow thread in SC

Still slow here in South Carolina. So while I have your attention I am looking for idea's. My wife and I will be driving up to New Jersey late Feb early March. I am looking for a number of fun things to do while on the way up. Looking for glory holes, decent strip clubs or other adult related places.

We are driving up HI way 20 to I 95 and straight up to NJ. If you have any ideas please send them our way.

War Bonds Swingers
Paul

33-year-old male from Myrtle Beach area if anyone wants to chat or anything like check is the same name I use on here.

Hey there folks,

I believe I've been here before, but...Hello from the Sandhills of SC! :D

People still looking

No, I think everybody is still looking. But some are looking for only females, other only males and some are looking for couples.

We are looking for single females, single males, couples. Were just looking for friends with benefits.

War Bonds Swingers
Paul

What’s going on. Sc low country here and travel to midlands and upstate

How do y'all like South Carolina? I've been considering a move from the PNW. Looking into Charleston area.

Charleston

What’s going on. Sc low country here and travel to midlands and upstate

Charleston nice area. Just have to allow more time for traffic and tourists during the year off and on. Love going to market street for fresh veggies in summer.

Looking for fun

So this thread dont get as busy , guess no one looking for fun anymore, lol

I think we are all looking for fun to some degree. Some a little more sheepishly. Some with kinks that others don't get into. Us, were pretty much into anything.

Anybody know of any good adult party's going on in SC.

Charleston

Charleston nice area. Just have to allow more time for traffic and tourists during the year off and on. Love going to market street for fresh veggies in summer.

Yep, I agree Charleston is a great place. Way to much traffic. But the fresh market is the bomb. Now, they just need more adult places that are safe.

Paul

No, I think everybody is still looking. But some are looking for only females, other only males and some are looking for couples.

We are looking for single females, single males, couples. Were just looking for friends with benefits.

War Bonds Swingers
Paul

I would be interested in being a fwb with your wife.

Don't live in SC, but spent some wonderful time in Charleston. Some locals thought I was nuts when I freaked out seeing actual dolphins at the waterfront pier.

Yep, I agree Charleston is a great place. Way to much traffic. But the fresh market is the bomb. Now, they just need more adult places that are safe.

Paul

There's allot of places that can be, but it's those few adults who ruin it for the others.

Back