Because Big Sister Says So!

Casey had never before set out to fully "worship" a penis. Consistent with her nature, she wanted to do the best she could. She quickly realized that worshipping a penis provided a much broader range of possibilities than worshiping a vagina.

Casey utilized every part of her mouth, lips, and tongue, and both hands, to idolize Gus's erection. Not only did she lick, suck, and fondle it, she rubbed it all over her face, finding the perverse sensuality of this irresistible. She repeatedly alternated between this, using her mouth, and stroking with her hands.

One time, when caressing her own left cheek and ear with it, a lock of her long blonde hair looped loosely around the stiff organ and stuck to its wet surface. This inspired her to wrap its base entirely and fairly tightly in her hair, then, while sucking its head, her hair tugged at the rest of the shaft. She also occasionally tickled the tip of his hard penis with her now damp tresses.

Then another idea occurred to her. Enjoying the sensuality of massaging her face with his erection, she decided to caress some of her more erogenous flesh with it. Drawing as much saliva into her mouth as she could, she used her tongue to spread it all over Gus's penis until it became slick. She then rose higher on her knees and, bending forward, enfolded it with her firm and full breasts, moving them up and down with it trapped between them. It surprised her that she actually found this less erotic than rubbing it on her face, but Gus seemed to like it, so she added this to her rotating repertoire of stimulation as well.

All this, however, had her starting to hunger for all his manhood could do. She knew Cathy would not approve of her making love to Gus at this time without her permission, and Casey did not dare disturb her as she enjoyed Marie's cunnilingus. Casey, however, wanted to make Gus come. So, now using just her mouth and hands, she set to work toward this goal.
 
Down to Business

Cathy purred softly when Marie teased her labia. She sighed and thrust her hips when she slipped her tongue up her vagina. When Marie licked her clitoris, however, Cathy's pleasure manifested itself with hips rocking to the rhythm of moans, groans, and cries of encouragement.



Having taken some time to determine through her reactions what Cathy liked best, Marie decided to give it to her completely, up to and including an orgasm. She slipped her arms around Cathy’s thighs and grasped her buttocks. Then, using all she had learned in her less than twenty-four hours as Cathy’s slave, she began rapidly licking her clitoris, really just flicking it with her tongue tip, to make her come.


 
"Ohhhh... God...." Cathy moaned when Marie started flicking her tongue rapidly on her clitoris. Then Cathy, panting with lust, surprisingly pushed Marie's head out from between her thighs. "That's good, but... But not... Not yet.... I want... I... I want you to worship my legs and feet first."
 
Already horny when Casey started worshiping his erection, Gus enjoyed the incredible and diverse sensations of what she did to him with not just her mouth and hands, but also her breasts, hair, and even the sides of her face. After a pleasant duration of these sensual delights, she set to work on his stiff member with just her lips, tongue, and fingers in a manner which the past day's experience surely informed her would quickly lead to him having an orgasm. Unlike Cathy next to him, Gus saw no reason to delay this inevitable boon. He focused on the pleasure Casey so skillfully provided. Now, it didn't take long. After just a couple minutes of her focused endeavor, his head lolled back, he groaned softly, and began filling her mouth with his semen.
 
Feminine Icon



“I want you to worship my legs and feet first,” Cathy gasped, having pushed Marie’s mouth away from her womanhood before she made her come.

Marie sat back on her heals to consider how best to comply with this the request. Cathy’s black garters nicely framed her womanhood, and her
black stockings accented her lean but shapely legs down to the high heeled black granny boots on her feet. Marie leaned in and started reverently kissing and licking the parts of Cathy’s inner thighs exposed above her stockings, pausing just long enough between kisses to pose one question.

“Do you want me to remove your stockings?”


 
"Do you want me to remove your stockings?" Marie asked between sensuous kisses and licks upon Cathy's upper inner thighs.

"My God, yes!" Cathy groaned. In reality, it took all her willpower not simply to command Marie to resume licking her clitoris. She needed to come so badly but knew, by delaying it this way, that her eventual orgasm would be monumental. "I want to feel your tongue on my legs... on my feet!"
 
Foot in the Door



After licking the inside of Cathy’s right thigh, and then her womanhood, one more time, Marie started kissing her way down Cathy’s stockinged left leg. She took her time, planting firm lingering kisses all the way down, until she reached the top of Cathy’s high heeled granny boot. She pulled this off, then kissed back up to Cathy’s knee. At that point she reached up, detached Cathy’s left-side garters, and — going slowly and stroking the skin as she went — rolled the stocking down and off her left leg.

Sitting back on her haunches, Marie thought her sister looked especially sexy this way, with her right leg still in a stocking and boot, but her left leg bare with just the loose garters dangling by her thigh. Marie leaned forward and again licked and kissed that thigh, then started moving down the leg again. She tried to cover every square inch of Cathy’s smooth, soft skin with her lips and tongue.

She could not remember if Cathy had ticklish knees. So there, she simply kissed her way across the knee cap and then lifted the leg to give just one long lick down the back of the knee and back of the shapely calf. Then she hesitated. She knew her sister had ticklish feet. One the other hand, Cathy had specifically commanded her to use her tongue on them. Carefully, Marie lifted the dainty foot to her mouth and slowly licked the top of the instep.


 
Having served as Cathy's slave since summer, Casey had far more experience giving oral sex to a woman than to a man. Gus's sudden and voluminous ejaculation caught her a bit off guard. She managed not to choke on it but, in doing so, a lot spilled out of her mouth and down his erect shaft.

She wallowed what remained in her mouth but, out of curiosity, she did not immediately lick the rest of the thick, white liquid off of his manhood. Instead, she resumed rubbing his now softening organ on her face and breasts. The warm, sticky semen brought this activity to a new level of kinky sensualism. Only after she had wiped most of the mess onto her own skin did she lick him fully clean.

His penis had now become semi-flaccid. She sucked it forcefully into her mouth, as if trying to re-inflate it through reverse pressure. It felt like it might have started to work, so she began alternating between sucking it hard like that, and then encouraging it with caresses from her tongue and fingers. As she did so, she raised her eyes to see what reaction Gus's facial expressions might reveal.
 
Cathy sighed and purred as Marie, starting at her upper thigh, kissed and licked nearly every square inch of her left leg. She did an excellent job, especially considering she had never done this before. This did not surprise Cathy. Just like Cathy herself, her younger sister excelled at anything to which she put the superior mind inside her pretty little head.

Marie only seemed to hesitate when she reached Cathy's foot. Again, Cathy understood. They had often tickled each other in fun over the years. Cathy almost said something when Marie finally licked the top of her instep.

"Mmmm..." Cathy moaned as the sensation of Marie's warm, moist tongue on her sensitive skin seared up her leg to stoke the fire in her loins. "That's right. Don't be shy. Firm, full strokes...."
 
Gus had always felt lucky that Marie gave good oral sex. Some of his friends complained that their girlfriends either didn't do it at all or, at best, made half-hearted attempts. Marie's skill at fellatio, however, paled next to that of her younger sister.

Having already made him come once, Karen immediately resumed stimulating him with her mouth, hands, breasts, and the sides of her face, resulting in the last two of these, along with her hands, becoming coated with his semen. Her sucking and licking had kept him from becoming completely soft afterward, and now had him starting to stiffen again. At some point he felt the angle of her mouth change subtly, and glanced down to see why. He found Karen, her lips wrapped around the shaft of his organ, looking up and meeting his gaze with her heavenly green eyes.

"You're amazing," he groaned hoarsely, then settled back to enjoy more of her sensual talents.
 
Ticklish Situation?



“That’s right,” Cathy groaned with surprising urgency when Marie slowly licked the top of her instep. “Don’t be shy. Firm, full strokes....”

Pressing the flat of her tongue to the top of Cathy’s middle toes, Marie slowly licked up to her ankle, then repeated this on the far left side of her foot. Cathy did not pull away from ticklishness, as Marie feared, but rather moaned with mounting lust. So Marie lifted her foor to expose its underside to her mouth and, again with steady pressure, licked the sole frome her heel to the tips of her toes.


 
Oh God.... Yes!" Cathy moaned lasciviously as Marie licked the soles of her feet. Too few people appreciated just how erogenous feet could become when handled correctly. Add to that the innate subservience of the action, and having her feet worshiped had become one of Cathy's favorite forms of foreplay. "That's right... just like that!"
 
Erogenous Surprise



Cathy’s libidinous reaction to having her feet licked amazed and intrigued Marie. She hoped to find out some day what it felt like herself. It made her realize that, despite her active sex life with Gus, she still had a lot to learn about carnal pleasure. It seemed Cathy would make a good teacher. Looking forward to those lessons made Marie even hornier than before.

Having licked every part of Cathy’s left foot at least twice, Marie began to kiss her way back up Cathy’s leg. Cathy continued to purr with pleasure at the touch of her lips, especially when she reached her inner thigh. Cathy’s womanhood glistened with juices, and Marie, wanting to give her sister as much pleasure as possible, could not resist running her tongue up and down her slit.

 
"You're amazing," Gus groaned as he met Casey's gaze, his voice raspy with lust. She continued sucking on his stiffening member, closing her eyelids when their eyes parted and his head rolled back. She could feel his erection returning slowly but steadily. She moved her right hand up to the shaft of his manhood, still slick with her saliva. Gripping and stroking it, she resumed swishing her tongue around the head of his penis while she continued to suck it out to its full length.
 
Gus felt his organ harden to a full erection inside Casey's mouth. He chuckled softly, thinking that he could get used to this kind of treatment. In any event, he certainly enjoyed what Casey did now, knowing his recent orgasm would prolong the pleasure this time around.
 
Casey smiled as best she could when Gus's penis became fully stiffened and enlarged in her mouth. She loved how it felt, filling the space under her pallet as she moved her tongue back and forth on its underside. She tried, as she had before, to take its full length in her mouth, but found herself close to gagging long before she got it all, so backed off a bit.

She had grown terribly horny and wet herself, not just from the fun of fellatio, but from the sound of Cathy's pleasure on the couch next to Gus, and her glimpses of what Marie did to elicit their oldest sister's wanton sighs and moans. She saw that Marie had discovered the surprisingly erogenous nature of feet. Cathy had taught Casey the same thing. When they sometime had a chance, Casey would have to make sure Marie got to experience how oddly wonderful and erotic it felt to have her feet slowly licked.

At the moment, however, Casey remained more than content to continue obeying Cathy's command that she worship Gus's cock. She again alternated between sucking it, licking it, and massaging it with her face, boobs, and hair. As badly as she wanted to feel Gus inside her elsewhere, she found sufficient satisfaction pleasing her master this way not to mind going on all afternoon.
 
"Oh!" Cathy whooped when Marie's tongue deviated from her thighs to lick her womanhood. "That's good... That's very good...."

Panting with desire, Cathy hooked her still stockinged and booted right leg around Marie's waist to hold her in place. Most of the afternoon remained in front of them. Marie would have time to strip and worship that leg in due course.
 
Butt... Butt....



“Oh! That’s good,” Cathy panted as she hooked her still stockinged and booted right leg around Marie’s waist, holding her in place between her legs with her mouth on Cathy’s womanhood. “That’s very good....”

Marie enjoyed the feeling the boot’s leather in the small of her back, or against her derriere, as her tongue on Cathy’s clitoris, or deep inside of her, caused her sister to shudder, moan, and urge her on to more impassioned cunnilingus. At intervals, Marie would hold back intentionally, teasing Cathy’s intense need, and prompting her to dig her boot heel into Marie’s butt. Marie found the mild pain from this exciting. Inspired by this, she slipped her hands between Cathy’s bottom and the couch cushions, and started squeezing and kneading Cathy’s buttocks while she flicked her toung rapidly on her clit.


 
"My God... you are so good!" Gus told Casey as she continued to give him intense fellatio, employing not just her mouth, but all her feminine attributes from her full breasts up to her silky long hair. He moaned. "I've already come so many times today but... if you keep this up... I'm going to again...."
 
The swelling of Gus's erection in Casey's mouth supported his prediction that he would soon come again. She moved her right hand to the base of his shaft, wrapped her fingers around it, and started stroking it with vigor as she moved her tongue in repetitive but elaborate figure-eight patterns around its engorged head.
 
"Oh... Casey...." Gus groaned as she moved to combined hand and tongue stimulation of his erection. "Oh, Case... Oh GOD!"

Without any additional warning, his hips arched and he ejaculated.
 
Cathy moaned with rising lust when -- to add to the cunnilingus she gave her -- Marie slipped her hands under Cathy’s bottom and started squeezing and kneading Cathy’s buttocks while she flicked her tongue rapidly on her clitoris. The sounds of Gus's passion next to her, as Casey gave him fellatio, added perfectly to the sensuality of the moment. Then she heard Gus cry out. She glanced over in time to see his ejeculated semen paint a sticky stripe up Casey's left cheek, across her eye, and into her already damp hair. This sight sent Cathy over the edge.

"Oh FUCK!" Cathy screamed, arching her back as she came violently, clutching Marie's hair to force her mouth tightly against her womanhood. "That was beautiful! So beautiful...."
 
Simultaneous Orgasm



“Oh GOD!” Gus groaned. Marie recognized the deep orgasmic timbre in her boyfriend’s voice. It pleased her that her younger sister Casey’s talents at fellatio gave him so much pleasure.

Immediately, on the couch next to Gus, Marie and Casey’s older sister Cathy — to whom Marie continued to give vigorous cunnilingus — arched her back, clutched Marie’s hair, dug the heel of her right boot into Marie’s back, and cried out in her own orgasm. “Oh FUCK! That was beautiful! So beautiful....”

Proud of her own oral virtuosity, Marie continued flicking her tongue on Cathy’s clitoris to extend her ecstacy as long as possible.


 
With sensation overwhelming her, Cathy removed her booted right foot from the small of Marie's back and used her bare left foot to push Marie out from between her legs. Seeing Gus ejaculate across Casey's face had made Cathy realize, as she descended from the pinnacle of ecstasy Marie had provided her, the flaw in her intention of spending the rest of the afternoon this way, with Marie and Casey giving her and Gus, respectively, nonstop oral sex. It could leave Gus in no condition for what she had planned for after dinner.

"Change in plan, sluts," Cathy told her younger sisters. "You sluts are to give the house a good cleaning while Gus and I have a nap."
 
Gus had settled back in the couch cushions, trying to catch his breath, when he heard Cathy address her sisters.

"You sluts are to give the house a good cleaning while Gus and I have a nap."

"That sounds good to me," he told her. "Casey's an excellent slave, and I thank you for her, but she may be too good. I think she may just love me to death!"
 
Back
Top