A Journey In Vulnerability

You're most welcome. :) We should be thanking you lol.

Yeah I don't like odd schedules. Consistent is better because then you at least know what to expect.

So thank me ;)

I've never had a set schedule, so I guess I'm just used to it, lol. :cathappy:

Not trying to be argumentative but I think pretty is more than what one needs. Beautiful can come from personality and sexy comes from attitude....and confidence.

Well, attitude I've got, the confidence is getting there, and personality is... well different strokes for different folks as they say. :cathappy:

I’m loving your enthusiasm and zest for your weekend! Enjoy the hell out of that fucker (read that with the voice of the neighbor in office space)

Gorgeous photo by the way, I am envious of your friend!

Lol, I would read it that way if I knew the voice, but I don't. :eek:

And don't be green, you just saw my panties. She didn't. ;)

:cathappy:

I feel your pain, seems like I work every weekend. Hope your break is awesome! (And looking damn good)

It sounds like you have an great weekend ahead! For me it'll mostly be relaxing, but with some work from home as well.

Ohh and love your latest pics, I so would like to play with your hair :)

vul·ner·a·bil·i·ty
noun - the quality or state of being exposed to the possibility of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.

Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to Lit, and this will be my first photo thread. First thread ever, actually.

I've had a love/hate relationship with myself my whole life. I'm sure many can relate. I wanted to start this thread as a kind of journal to myself, and I'm inviting you all along. There will of course be pics, some erotic, some not. But the main purpose of this thread is to document my journey to becoming truly vulnerable with myself, and with others.

Because there is beauty in everything, if you are only willing to look. That is what I am holding onto, as I continue my journey to self-love. (Not the dirty kind, you beautiful perverts!)

All comments, critiques, and encouragements are welcome and very much appreciated, as are almost all questions. ;) Although I reserve the right not to answer, I will do my best to live up to this thread's name.

Happy viewing! :cathappy:

Delightfully sensual. Great composition.👍🏻

Hello, my merry band of Litsters! Happy Valentine's Day, I guess. lol

The combined facts of being single and having to work tonight mean this is just another Thursday to me. I did however do a somewhat Valentine-y photo for today, lol.

As mentioned in some of my posts last night, I had a specific idea I wanted to see if I could make happen. This didn't really go the way I wanted, but I'm still happy with the result. And since it's a made up holiday, I'll even through in a bonus pic! :cathappy:

Exquisite, my dear. Thank you for sharing with us. It is always appreciated.🍾🎉 To help you celebrate.

Hey y'all! I'm super excited tonight because I am looking at a whole weekend off, and I actually have plans for once, lol!

Yes, I know that "for once" reveals how pathetic I am, but idc. :p

I'm having a late dinner tonight with a friend I hadn't seen in way too long! Chance meeting her yesterday was just what I needed. And tomorrow I am going to a 50s themed murder mystery dinner for my Aunt's b-day, which should be fun!

I'm going into the weekend feeling super positive and happy, which is a big deal in my world! :cathappy:

Well, enjoy your nice weekend sexy lady! And please let us know of you identified the kilter!

Love seeing these pictures of you!

Qs

Hey y'all! I'm super excited tonight because I am looking at a whole weekend off, and I actually have plans for once, lol!

I'm having a late dinner tonight with a friend I hadn't seen in way too long! Chance meeting her yesterday was just what I needed. And tomorrow I am going to a 50s themed murder mystery dinner for my Aunt's b-day, which should be fun!

I'm going into the weekend feeling super positive and happy, which is a big deal in my world! :cathappy:

Enjoy your weekend, sounds fun.

Lovely photo.

Have a blast and I love this pic... :kiss::rose:

Shouldn’t you be sleeping in on this weekend off or, at the very least, in bed naked and relaxing? :)

So Typical

Friday night = Excited for the weekend
Saturday morning = Feel like shit

Hey :( So this morning I woke up around 5:30am feeling like my head was going to explode. Something like a cross between a migraine and a sinus headache. I get these from time to time, so I wasn't entirely surprised. But I am pissed! Why is it always when I have something to actually look forward to, life has to derail somehow?

Sorry, I'm just whiny today. Don't feel much like taking pictures, so I'm pulling one out of the archives, lol. :cathappy:

Last edited:

Hey :( So this morning I woke up around 5:30am feeling like my head was going to explode. Something like a cross between a migraine and a sinus headache. I get these from time to time, so I wasn't entirely surprised. But I am pissed! Why is it always when I have something to actually look forward to, life has to derail somehow?

Sorry, I'm just whiny today. Don't feel much like taking pictures, so I'm pulling one out of the archives, lol. :cathappy:

Even mild headaches are a drag. Seems like the only time I ever get them is if I bump my head. Sometimes I just get them but fortunately it's rare. Sorry it's ruining your weekend, I know how it feels. ;_;

I'm happy with archives pics. ^_^

My wife gets headaches like that, migranres or worse cluster headaches...

I feel for you, sorry....

Archived pics are just as good a live ones. Sorry your head is playing up

Back