Here's a great cuckold idea from today's news!

Blind links tell us nothing. Snippets of the article tell us if it's worth reading further.

On my phone, all I see is the site name and date followed by “teen boy”. Not clicking that to save my life. Thanks anyway.

Before the pay nag popped up, I saw Dear Amy and a guy saying his wife spent too much time with a kid and should he be suspicious or whatever.

Advice Column - Letter from a cuck

Dear Amy: My wife and I have been married for 12 years. We have three boys. My wife is a high school teacher. She teaches higher-level math, and we have always had her students over at our house for help outside of school.

I have always been supportive of this, but last year she had a student who didn't really need help come over. This student has a job and family in the same town, but he has basically moved in with us.

On top of that, my wife has been helping him start up a side business and has been working on jobs with him.

I am starting to get the feeling that something is up. He is never at the house when it's just me and the kids there, but shows up after my wife gets home, and if my wife has to run to the grocery store, he goes with her.

We have a family vacation coming up and my wife invited him and a friend of his to go with us. I wasn't asked beforehand. Now it seems that because of the lack of space in the vacation house, I have been basically disinvited — it will just be the kids, the two teens and my wife there.

I have tried to talk to her, but she doesn't seem to see where I am coming from. I don't think that there is anything going on between the two of them, but I do feel like she enjoys his company more than mine.

Am I making too much of this?

Very Frustrated

Well, hopefully that wife is fucking 18 year old students only. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm

Dear Amy: My wife and I have been married for 12 years. We have three boys. My wife is a high school teacher. She teaches higher-level math, and we have always had her students over at our house for help outside of school.

I have always been supportive of this, but last year she had a student who didn't really need help come over. This student has a job and family in the same town, but he has basically moved in with us.

On top of that, my wife has been helping him start up a side business and has been working on jobs with him.

I am starting to get the feeling that something is up. He is never at the house when it's just me and the kids there, but shows up after my wife gets home, and if my wife has to run to the grocery store, he goes with her.

We have a family vacation coming up and my wife invited him and a friend of his to go with us. I wasn't asked beforehand. Now it seems that because of the lack of space in the vacation house, I have been basically disinvited — it will just be the kids, the two teens and my wife there.

I have tried to talk to her, but she doesn't seem to see where I am coming from. I don't think that there is anything going on between the two of them, but I do feel like she enjoys his company more than mine.

Very Frustrated

Side jobs, blow jobs, hoe jobs. All the same when she’s on her knees. I like where this is going. I’m sure they’re doing more than math. He’s probably using his ruler a lot and he’s probably doing a lot of plumbing at your place if you know what I mean.

The two teens are gay and she wants to straighten them. Right.

Fella should sneak into the vacation house ahead of time and install cameras. Get the truth. It's not just quadratic equations, is it?

Very Frustrated

Sounds more like Click Bait to me :D

The two teens are gay and she wants to straighten them. Right.

Fella should sneak into the vacation house ahead of time and install cameras. Get the truth. It's not just quadratic equations, is it?

Sadly, if you're not into cuckhold fantasy, that's going to be a truth where you likely want the divorce attorney's number ahead of time. :-(

Back