Videos for you sissy boys

Which set of videos did you find hotter?

  • Set number 1 (girls girls girls)

    Votes: 144 30.6%
  • set number 2 (the sissy alphabet)

    Votes: 327 69.4%

  • Total voters
    471
Who is behind all the Sissy Hypno videos?

I have no desire to dress. But I love to suck cock to completion. I first stumbled across videos of trannies, I lost my mind. And that eventually led me to sucking guys. More recently, I stumbled across sissy hypno videos. They fascinate and arouse me, not because i want to dress, which I don't. Instead, they arouse me deeply to give in to my urge for sucking cock.

It made me wonder: Who is behind this? It seems like a persistent campaign hell bent on having us all become powerless to cock. Not that this is a bad thing, but I have to wonder: Is it a few guys making videos in their parents' basement, or something far more organized?

Frankly, at this rate, they might take over the world.

Any thoughts or insights are most welcome!

And thanks for posting your amazing video links!
 
Recently posted video

Hi...trying to find again...the video where it starts with women in black corset, the has countdown to cum at the end. Found it so hot and want to see it again. Thank you!
 
Hello

I am looking for honest loyal obedient slave who is willing to serve me online and real time. 31 years old asian mistress From San Jose California If you want to know me more email me iwilllockedyou@gmail.com
 
That was very hot. Loved how much she enjoyed it when he first slipped it in from behind. Hearing how he was hitting the spot just right. Love it. Would hope I could encourage a man or sister sissy to fuck me with such pleasure! Now she really needed a hot mouth on her clitty when when was getting close to cumming. Yummy!

Jenna put that much Love on my Cock :)
 
Back
Top