New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Welcome

Ebonyfire said:
How can you hold your head up? What are you, living in the Dark Ages?

Ohh the humanity! :eek:

and then it comes to what style and size of whisk!!!

C

Hello All

Im kinda new here wanted to say Hi..But I can't show My face
I don't have one yet!!! <looks to left> Soon Enough

TF

Last edited:
Well I suppose I should introduce myself.

I am a 19 y/o who is with a mostly vanilla so.

I am submissive by nature.

I am also 5 feet and 3/4 inchest tall, around 37c-30-41, with blue grey eyes with a brown green hazel spot and aubrun hair.

Hiya have been a known force in my local and southern english BDSM scene for many years, have written about and participated in as and varied a sexual life as any one person has been priivy. would love to talk to you and your partner, in time will introduse you to mine. If you would like to see us, we are on www.alt.com profile name littledevil30 xxxx
Nige and Becca xxxx

Re: reply

nige.lewis said:
Hiya have been a known force in my local and southern english BDSM scene for many years, have written about and participated in as and varied a sexual life as any one person has been priivy. would love to talk to you and your partner, in time will introduse you to mine. If you would like to see us, we are on www.alt.com profile name littledevil30 xxxx
Nige and Becca xxxx

Welcome to Lit. I found your post a bit different to most in this thread....hopefully not a personal as that is a no-no. We are a couple, but not all on Lit are in relationships. Enjoy, and don't be shy in posting if you feel the urge. We are a friendly, fun and welcoming lot, and love to share the experiences and views of our varied community with ech other. Look forward to getting to know you both a bit better. Also welcome to all the other newcomers to the thread in the past couple of weeks. Hope you enjoy the frivolity and the more in depth....provides a good balance sometimes.

Catalina:rose:

Last edited:
Just stopping in to say hellp

Hi. I'm new around here. I've been without a Dom now for about 6 months and I miss that aspect of my life. I'm from south-central Texas, divorced, and will be 30 next month. *sigh* But, just wanted to stop in and say hi.

Re: Just stopping in to say hellp

TexasShopGirl said:
Hi. I'm new around here. I've been without a Dom now for about 6 months and I miss that aspect of my life. I'm from south-central Texas, divorced, and will be 30 next month. *sigh* But, just wanted to stop in and say hi.

I have been without a sub for about 6 months also
and I too miss that aspect of my life

It would please me if you came over to my thread and got to
know me a bit

TexasShopGirl said:

Welcome to the community here....enjoy and who knows what you might find in the experience. :)

Catalina:rose:

TexasShopGirl said:

Hello fellow Texan... Happy early birthday, and I hope you enjoy posting here as much as I do. Since I see no sign of our trusty librarian, I will save her some typing and direct you to the Library, in which you will find all kinds of kinky, perverted, or generally useful subjects, as well as the stickies at the top of the board. Have fun, and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Niteshade :kiss:

Oh, might be nice if I stuck some links in here huh???
This one goes to the library...
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=164221

And these two to the rules of the land :D
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146616
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=138537

edited to get the silly links to work :mad:

Last edited:

TexasShopGirl said:

Welcome. "The Shop Around The Corner" a.k.a. "You've Got Mail" perhaps?

enigma nocturne said:
So I should make a note that Ebonyfire carries a whisk, too.

I would be quite amazed to find there is anything EB DOESN'T carry. She seems to be well prepaired by all accounts :D

niteshade said:
I would be quite amazed to find there is anything EB DOESN'T carry. She seems to be well prepaired by all accounts :D

A tenderized sub is a compliant and happy sub.

FungiUg said:
Indeed. There are several of we be-whisked Dom/mes...

I tremble in fear of your collective be-whisked-ness.

Hello fellow newbies! Everyone is really very nice, but beware of the Dom/mes bearing whisks!

*nervously comes out of lurkdom*

Hi... erm... I am a new kid in the forum, really to any forum in general, I don't know how these things work. I am a 19 y/o straight female sub... I dun wanna get too much into a physical description like some have, but I'm a chub girl, a fake red-head with awesome glasses and a unicorn tattoo on my right breast(my pride and joy ^-^)... I've been enchanted by the world of BDSM for a long time now. I actually thought about some of the practices of the BDSM-style before I even knew there was a community such as this, I just thought I was a sick kid ^-^ erm... anyway, I just recently got into the whole putting the thoughts into practice, and I am being taught by my Master, who unfortunately lives a few hours away, He has some lovely cuffs and collar I'd LOVE to try ;) Hrmmm... I'm a college kid on a medical leave from college, the story behind which is too long for here... I hopefully will either go into animal husbandry and be a zoo keeper or something like that, or a child psychologist... I love old cartoons like Care Bears, Rainbow Brite and such, along with some new cartoons, lotsa anime and the occasional horror flick(especially vampire movies)... I love any music that can get me bouncing around like the oddball I am... ska tends to do that quite well... I love fantasy, myths and magic, I'm a pagan and quite proud of it... I am a BIG GLBT supporter, and was officially voted an honorary gay man and an honorary lesbian at the same time... I dunno HOW that could happen, but, eh... I am quite shy, and this is a BIG step for me, posting all of this... I will probably lurk for a long time, only coming out of the lurkdom by His commands ^-^ so, hrmm.. I already shattered a few of my myths about the BDSM community in my 2 days here, so... I hope to shatter a few more... Heheh... if any of my friends knew I was into this, they'd die... they say I'm too cheery, cute and innocent for this, thus my nickname Rainbow... Welp, it's 2am, and mom will kick me off the compie soon... yes, I live with my 'rents, until I save up enough for an apt ^-^ Too bad no one is hiring >.< Well, later y'all! :kiss:

Damn, this is long... sorry... :(

Great, another sick kid!

Welcome on this board. I am rather new myself, but I found out this basically is a bunch of pretty friendly people.... they still haven;t kicked me off yet...

Your contributions to the board, any kind, will be greatly appreciated... have fun!

:rose:
Wolf

PS I tried to read your name backwards, but it doesn;t work...
:confused:

wolf2002 said:
Great, another sick kid!

Welcome on this board. I am rather new myself, but I found out this basically is a bunch of pretty friendly people.... they still haven;t kicked me off yet...

Your contributions to the board, any kind, will be greatly appreciated... have fun!

:rose:
Wolf

PS I tried to read your name backwards, but it doesn;t work...
:confused:

Thanks for the warm welcome ^-^

Tried to read my name backwards? Hrm? I'm confuzzled now.. o_O

Last edited:
dodedoooo

wolf2002 said:
I guess am paranoid... always looking for hidden messages... talking about sick kids;)

LoL... if you're talking about my sn, NekoBakamegami, it's Japanese... Neko = Cat, I like to don cat ears and tail and run around occasionally... Baka = Fool or Idiot... Megami = Goddess... so, the cat goddess of idiots ^-^ I am an odd one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back