New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i_love_myself76 said:
Im am a 30 year old bifem who has been a Domme for as long as I can remember. Dont have many sub tendencys. My friends say im alil harsh but my slaves seem to love it. Moved out to hickville Missouri so would appreciate any help finding a new sub Currently single but love to play hehehe
Missouri, huh? What part of that lovely state are you from, if you don't mind saying. Of course don't say, if you don't want to.

I live in Kansas City, Kansas. My house is just about 4 miles from the Missouri line. It seems we are getting more and more kinky mid-westerners coming to Lit. Hey Shank, what do you think of that? She's a bifem Domme. Oh, Shank could still fit what you're looking for. You see, sometimes he likes to dress up.

OK, I"m not much of a match maker. I can't even find myself a sub, so don't even think I can do any better for someone else. Take Fury's advice and create a thread in the personals forum. It sure won't hurt, and you just never know. :D

And, you can always make friends here, too. For sure say "Hi" to Shank. His good points far out weigh his bad ones. Sorry, if it seems like I"m picking on you, Shanky. You know I'm Just kidding...















sort a...kind a. :D
 
Lmao well not much else to do in the Midwest but be kinky or a drunk And I have put a ad in personals Just wanted to find friends who think similar to me its nice to know there are so many of us out there and so many different places And to Shank you can email me i give permission. Look forward to hearing from the subs but please remember to email me first before you message me













sort a...kind a. :D[/QUOTE]
 
FurryFury said:
Welcome. You might want to put an ad in the BDSM personals. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Fury :rose:

I did thanks For all the wonderful topics in all the threads finding it very helpful. specially for online R/L is what Im used to but dont have alot of places around here to find what I am looking for so the tips have been very helpful In my online searches lol
 
i_love_myself76 said:
Lmao well not much else to do in the Midwest but be kinky or a drunk And I have put a ad in personals Just wanted to find friends who think similar to me its nice to know there are so many of us out there and so many different places And to Shank you can email me i give permission. Look forward to hearing from the subs but please remember to email me first before you message me

sort a...kind a. :D

Welcome to Lit and I hope you find exactly what you need.

You're allowed to get drunk and kinky around here too.
 
Last edited:

Welcome to Lit and I hope you find exactly what you need.

You're allowed to get drunk and kinky around here too.[/QUOTE]

thanks been having a lot of fun
 
Hi

I am titmouse, it's too funny a word, can't help but love it. *giggles*

I have been lurking around these boards for a long time, contributed some under a different handle. I have been experimenting a little with anonym exhibitionism, it took a while to sort out the results. While I have been investigating/living out D/s online for some time now I never really posted on the BDSM forums.

Not sure why I am feeling suddenly so shy about the matter, even writing this right now, but I hope it will get better in the future.

D/s cannot be a part of my day to day life as it is at the moment, so I turned to online resources and was lucky enough to be found by a respectful and mature mentor before my naivety could lead me into trouble. He has become a very dear friend to me, someone for whom I will only have thanks and admiration all my life, whatever the future my bring our way.

I am here becasue I would like to get in touch and hopefully build lasting friendships with people who can understand and relate to this aspect of my life. I have to confess, accepting one's different desires, molding them into your self-image, growing confident in who you are and maintaining a good attitude about it daily can quite challenging at times yet can't quite substitute for social acceptance on this particular level. At least for me.

I hope to be able to make you smile once in a while, to learn from your insights and share a bit of who I am along the way and to contribute to these forums, if nothing else than at least a bunch of silly questions and a big smile of my own.

:)
 
titmouse said:
I am titmouse, it's too funny a word, can't help but love it. *giggles*

I have been lurking around these boards for a long time, contributed some under a different handle. I have been experimenting a little with anonym exhibitionism, it took a while to sort out the results. While I have been investigating/living out D/s online for some time now I never really posted on the BDSM forums.

Not sure why I am feeling suddenly so shy about the matter, even writing this right now, but I hope it will get better in the future.

D/s cannot be a part of my day to day life as it is at the moment, so I turned to online resources and was lucky enough to be found by a respectful and mature mentor before my naivety could lead me into trouble. He has become a very dear friend to me, someone for whom I will only have thanks and admiration all my life, whatever the future my bring our way.

I am here becasue I would like to get in touch and hopefully build lasting friendships with people who can understand and relate to this aspect of my life. I have to confess, accepting one's different desires, molding them into your self-image, growing confident in who you are and maintaining a good attitude about it daily can quite challenging at times yet can't quite substitute for social acceptance on this particular level. At least for me.

I hope to be able to make you smile once in a while, to learn from your insights and share a bit of who I am along the way and to contribute to these forums, if nothing else than at least a bunch of silly questions and a big smile of my own.

:)


Welcome, and trust me, you'll get at least me to laugh, since that name of yours I find just as funny you do ;) Ever want to talk with someone just new into "the life" feel free to drop me a line sometime.





damn.... I just realised I never actually introduced myself here, yet I lurk in the BDSM board FAR more then anywhere else, so without further ado, i shall now present my-self to all of you who haven't read my small number of posts.

19, m, Dom, in r/l D/s relationship with my girl. Have only had one other D/s relationship b4 her, and as such, I don't have too much experience, which could lead to a problem or two since i'm her first Dom... But I've always been told I'm good at what I do, and have always had dominant tendancies with relationships b4 these last two, just didn't take full form till then. But for obvious safety reasons and such, i pay close attention to every bit of advice given here, I love my sub and care about her too much to take any unnescesary risks, so I'm always open to new ideas, but like to know the possible draw-backs if done wrong or something isn't the same for all women etc. etc. Just saying this because I don't want you to get mad if I ask alot of seemingly common sense questsions from time to time.

I live in the small, boring, dull, flat state in the middle of the mid-west called Iowa... ((btw, not Idaho, we DON'T grow potatos here.... I state this since even people from states that neighbor mine have asked if this is where all the potatos are grown.... no instead we grow all that corn.... it's ALOT more fun in bed *wink wink*))) and if any of you ever drive through one of the four largest towns in the state, and see a garbage dump teh size of a small foothill, or a giant metal structure that reminds you ALOT of a toilet-brush, or both, then you in my home-town... And I plan to leave it once I can afford to do so.

In closing, I'd like to say you guys are all awesome, i shoulda introduced myself from the get-go, and thanks to all for the random bits of advice I have recieved from you.
 
Welcome titmouse & Toa_lin. So good to have you with us.

It is slow around here right now, but that will change - it always does.

Jump on in and play nice - there are many neat folks here that know all sorts of things.

But I know the most of all so always come back to 'ol Shank if you want the straight poop - well I'm not really "straight" at all, more "bent".

And come to think about it I don't know a darn thing at all - I just like to post naughty and strange pics and hijack threads and cause much trouble.

Shank
 
i too am a midwesterner...... minnesota. i've been at a different site for a while when someone suggested i check this out. shankara's sneak a peek thread was the first one i hit... i spent way way too much time enjoying the pics!! a yummy way to be introduced to Lit.

so - hi!

cookiecat :cathappy:
 
cookiecat said:
i too am a midwesterner...... minnesota. i've been at a different site for a while when someone suggested i check this out. shankara's sneak a peek thread was the first one i hit... i spent way way too much time enjoying the pics!! a yummy way to be introduced to Lit.

so - hi!

cookiecat :cathappy:

sorry 'bout that..

hee hee

great to see you again - I'm living in Kansas - no snow yet!
 
Me, Myself, and I.

Well.... I never introduced myself in here... so here it goes....

Physical
I'm 25 and live in NJ right now. Currently sporting light blond hair, but I mix it up depending on my mood, I'm 5'4. I am very pale and will burn easily if I do not wear sunscreen when I go out. My favorite feature is my eyes. They are hazel.. (mixed with green, brown and yellow, outlined in blue). I look young and still get ID checked even sometimes at restricted movies. I've learned to live with it. LoL.

Duties
I am currently in college. I wanted to travel a bit before going, so I am just starting. I am hoping to earn my Master's in History (primarily Asian), so it is going to be long path. In about two years, after I get my Associate's degree.. I am planning to work abroad in Japan for a year of teaching. I'm very excited for that opportunity.

I am working retail right now to pay for my lavish student ways of paying for course books, rent and food. I like to volunteer at a local animal shelter when time permits. It keeps me grounded in my life of chaos.

Personal
I adore reading. It is quite possibly my favorite past time. I also enjoy.. writing, drawing, posting ;), art, walking, movies, etc. I love meeting and talking to new people... it thrills me. I'm always in the mood to learn or be taught as much as I can. I thrive on it and need to do the best I possibly can. I am loyal and have the urge to please. I have a slight obsession with Geishas and harajuku fashion. I enjoy going out with friends and letting stress go. I have been a devoted vegetarian for almost 11 years. I can be long-winded. I am in a very vanilla relationship.

I recently started to understand and explore being a submissive. I have always felt and knew it, but wasn't brave enough to allow it to grow. I am very lucky to have found a phenomenal, and wise D who accepted my gift. He has taken me under his wing with patience. I truly have grown and feel less lost in the vast world with him. My Master is helping me figure out at what level my submissiveness goes and if someday I would be the right type of sub for a collaring relationship.

So, I am still a novice to the lifestyle and look forward to continue growing it in. I hope to get to know everyone here....

Thank you. :cathappy:
 
Last edited:
I'm new, be gentle

Hello;

I’m treadstone03 and by the end of this week I’ll be in the club of BDSM people. In July I visited a “working girl” for a bit of sexual relief. Once I met the lady in question I could not help myself, so I’ve been back every week since.

During my last visit my lady told me she had an interest in BDSM and asked if I will participate next week ……………… so watch this space I’ll keep you informed on progress.
 
Welcome! BeBe81, treadstone 03, titmouse & Toa_lin
Wow! So many new faces, and so many from the Midwest that is pretty fun. (from TX originally, live in San Francisco now).

Cookiecat, Nosferatuness,
Sorry that I missed your earlier intros – welcome aboard!

As you probably all know from reading, this is a great place to hang out – I think perhaps the nicest board on Lit. Looking forward to getting to know one another!

:rose: Neon
 
*smiles*

Thank you and I also looking forward to meeting everyone!

neonflux said:
Welcome! BeBe81, treadstone 03, titmouse & Toa_lin
Wow! So many new faces, and so many from the Midwest that is pretty fun. (from TX originally, live in San Francisco now).

Cookiecat, Nosferatuness,
Sorry that I missed your earlier intros – welcome aboard!

As you probably all know from reading, this is a great place to hang out – I think perhaps the nicest board on Lit. Looking forward to getting to know one another!

:rose: Neon
 
I just noticed this thread so I'd better introduce myself.

I'm male, 28, from Kent in the UK. I'm married, and my wife and I do a lot of D/S stuff with her usually the sub. We have a great trust and understanding about how far things can go and it's great.

My main fetishes are high heels and bondage, mainly spanking, gags, etc. Nothing too extreme.

I started writing fiction about a year or two ago, after always wanting to write but not thinking I had the time. Doing NaNo in 2005 made me realise you can also make time for writing!

I mainly write sci-fi, thriller, horror and general speculative fiction short stories, although I do havea couple of ideas for novels that I'm playing around with. My 2006 NaNo ended up with some bondage scenes in it, and I decided to give the erotic fiction thing a go, hence I found this site.

I plan to have something worth posting here shortly.

I recently sent two short stories off to a couple of online magazines and one was accepted by Antipodean SF (antisf.com) who despitethe name publish stories by people from anywhere in the world in case you were wondering. No payment but a bio and link which is not bad for my second ever submission. It will be published in March 2007.

Other interests include reading a lot (Stephen King, Philip K. Dick and lots more), model rocketry, photography (I have a gallery online at DeviantArt.com - search for 'thecornflake') and I used to do a bit of drawing which I'd like to get back into. I also do mixing (on the computer, I used to have decks but no longer have the space).

Ambitions include hiking the appalachian trail in America and having a threesome with my wife and another girl, although probably not at the same time!

I suffer from social anxiety disorder which means I don't generally go out anywhere. This does mean I spend a lot of evenings writing though.

As a job I am an IT techie. I also do web design in my spare time. So I guess you could say I'm a typical computer geek although I've calmed down from my earlier years. I spent a lot of time smoking a LOT of dope and had some great times with some really funny memories. I occassionaly smoke it now, I don't touch alcohol.

i also used to be heavily into piercing but I have to be careful because of working in offices. I currently have a 5mm hole in my left ear that used to be 20mm, both nipples and a PA.

My hair looks stupid and it needs cutting. I'm an only child.

That's pretty much all I can think of right now.
 
Last edited:
Hello.. I havent posted alot, mostly a lurker.

I just had my first true BDSM experience and loved it. I'm married but my husband and I have an open relationship. He has a girlfriend who lives in Texas. My master/boyfriend lives in Wisconsin and just flew here to be with me for a weekend.

Any tips or questions or comments... are welcome
 
Hi, everybody. I'm Jordan. I've been a lurker for quite a while now, especially in the BDSM threads, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to say hello. I've really enjoyed reading everyones posts and stories. You've alternately cracked me up and turned me on.

Let's see... I'm a 38 year-old straight female from Chapel Hill, North Carolina. I definitely fall into the submissive catagory even though I don't have a dom or a master or any combination thereof. However, I do have a very nice, very vanilla husband who would be quite shocked at some of his wife's thoughts and interests.

The discussions here are quite interesting and you guys all seem very nice and helpful. It's a pleasure to finally "meet" you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top