New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

My 2c (Still remember those?)

Wellington, the Valley actually.

Writing, Reading, Viewing, Doing are all practiced here ;)

May not be a fuck buddy but checkin' in anyway. Seems to be quite a few of Wellingtonians. For me: Welly for Uni, Auckland during the break. Originally an Aucklander :D.

go the naki!!!
;)
and there doesnt seem to be many kiwi girls on here does there? does that mean i am an endangered breed? lol

No babe ... you're not alone ... and I KNOW there are plenty of Kiwi lurkers out there and some who are very vocal .... but busy at the moment ;p ... c'mon B ... where ya hiding?

go the naki!!!
;)
and there doesnt seem to be many kiwi girls on here does there? does that mean i am an endangered breed? lol

May not be a fuck buddy but checkin' in anyway. Seems to be quite a few of Wellingtonians. For me: Welly for Uni, Auckland during the break. Originally an Aucklander :D.

Good kiwi girls start a thread over on ampics!

just like party barbie....:D

good kiwi girl

I guess that is what they do with Hienekens now in CHC after the quake.

D

Hi everyone!

Wow, a few more have signed in since the last time I was on here. Good to see you all! So anyone been naughty lately???:devil:

Hi there,
Scottish couple living in shaky Chch.
New to the lit boards.
Hope everyone is having a great day.
x
Carole + Greg.

Hello from across the Ditch. Feel like this is where I hear the echo, echo, echo reverberate now...laughs. Sorry, can't resist and hey, I've written a whole line of greeting without mentioning "you know what"...laughs.

Well all I can say is kink must be sadly lacking in NZ....I am visiting Wellington for a few days this week and have been on another site trying to find places to go out which have a kink bent. Sad....not one place or event next weekend. Sighs. Oh well, it will be coffee shops and looking at the ceiling for me...laughs...and not in the "good way"......laughs.

Back